dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Love_Young said:
Wow, so many pages of messages this morning. Every one must be waiting to hear some news. ;)
And kiwikris, no I have been forgetting to fax off my request for FOSS notes. Maybe in the morning.

So anybody else waiting impatiently for the timeline update?
I bet boasorte beats me to it. Woo go boasorte!
not for me L_Y sad to say they asking for more info just waiting for the letter they sent it last week

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
santacruzan said:
not for me L_Y sad to say they asking for more info just waiting for the letter they sent it last week
I heard about that, I am sorry santacruzan but you can push through this. It is only temporary and before long this temporary will turn into a permanent life together. When you get the letter just send the stuff asap and keep us up to date. Stay strong. I know it is tough but we are here for you. We're rooting for you! Woohoo go santacruzan, you can do it! :-*

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandu007 said:
Just an update: Today I called CIC and the agent asked me to call them back if I don't receive any letter regarding first stage approval by April 4th. Nothing else. What does this mean?

They received my application on June 01, 2010. Till date there is no information available on e-cas, absolutely nothing, which is very strange to me.
Don't be so worried! That's a normal situation. Cause' they received your appl on June 1, 2010, your appl should not be processed yet. But very soon! I think the CIC agent gave you a right time you should see something. Keep your chin up! You will see something very soon.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Love_Young said:
I heard about that, I am sorry santacruzan but you can push through this. It is only temporary and before long this temporary will turn into a permanent life together. When you get the letter just send the stuff asap and keep us up to date. Stay strong. I know it is tough but we are here for you. We're rooting for you! Woohoo go santacruzan, you can do it! :-*
thank u guys for all the support really appreciated
L_Y u made me smiled
will let u know once i get the letter

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
santacruzan said:
thank u guys for all the support really appreciated
L_Y u made me smiled
will let u know once i get the letter
Yay, you don't know how happy I am to hear that. Just keep hanging in there and I will be waiting to hear news from you.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
BB CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D XX

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
CIC updated today...May 16th

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
E-CAS says MEDS HAVE BEEN RECIEVED :D

im flapping round the house like a bird LOL

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
janadian. I got a job actually i got TWO jobs! hahahahaha hanging in there waiting to get that nice brown letter or even better.... a phone call!!. whatever it is im starting to get anxious!> summer is around the corner and i wanna go to the states shopping and maybve enrol in university and pretty much have full priviledges! hahahahaha never enough!... Al my friends are going shopping to the states nd i cant go indefinitely!. SUX big time but ill be ok :(

your hubby seemed to find a job pretty quickly!!. hope his son can come!. Im sure it will be an emotional reunion??. I cant wait for your good ews!. dont worry!. it will happen at opnce!!!..
[/quote]

Ohhhh I'm down with shopping in the states! I can't wait! :) I wanna wait for my hubby to be able to come too though.

And theres nothing wrong with being ambitious girl, reach for the stars! :-*

I can't wait for our little guy to come over. My husband is not really a crying kind of guy..but i'd be surprised if he doesn't shed one or two..i know im gonna! This little boy has ppl who love him sooo much over here, it will be the best day ever to see my husband wrap his arms around the little boy he's been missing so much.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Black-Berry said:
APPROACH FOR LANDING INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!

My FAv IO in the WHOLE entire world called me a few minutes ago with my Landing date!!!!!!....
OMG im gonna faint with excitement!!.....
March 29th!. next week on Tuiesday @ 10.45 is my landing date!!!. HAHAHAHAHA
this is NOT happenign right now???.
I told her she is my favorite person right now!!> she was just as excited as me!. she even told me she had been routing for me and she was laugh/crying with me!.

Amandahsu i HOPE you get her!!!!

SO landing date is March 29th 2011!!... haHAHAHAH
Best of Luck everyone!!!....
OMG OMG OMG!!! Thats soooo awsome!!!! Super super happy for you BB!
Im at work doing a happy dance for ya right now. Thats awsome!!!! CONGRATS ;D

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Our local CIC office asked for finger prints. We sent aset of RCMP prints in with the application in Jan 2010, is there another kind we were suposed to send in? I wonder if they lost them.

Either way, we kept a copy of the ones we sent in and they are looking at our file..Yay!

Going to local CIC this afternoon to figure this one out ::)

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Black-Berry said:

My FAv IO in the WHOLE entire world called me a few minutes ago with my Landing date!!!!!!....
I told her she is my favorite person right now!!> she was just as excited as me!. she even told me she had been routing for me and she was laugh/crying with me!.

WOOO CONGRATS!!!

p.s. im coming here everytime to check if u guys get good news. im waiting till u all land :) good luck!!

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Black-Berry said:

wow congrats BB cheers to life....God Bless u and ur family ..

Venemex

Oct 21, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Veigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27th, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 26th, 2010 (Quebec)
AOR Received.
December 2nd, 2010
Med's Done....
January 27th, 2010
Interview........
waiting for date
Black-Berry said:
Congrats venemex!!.
Definitely SOUNDS liek PR landing!!...
Im a january applicant as well and no not heard anything yet!.. it seems like majority of us Januarys havent landed and only maybe 1 percent have??.
I was thinking of sending the $490.00 processing fee anyway now??. because i understand if you dont pay your PR fee it adds up to 4 weeks to your appication? what do you guys think?? Should i alk in my local office and just pay i?. hahahaha.. i duno.

I thjink most januarys will land at abt the same time!..there are a number of us so im curious to see!..

janadian. I got a job actually i got TWO jobs! hahahahaha hanging in there waiting to get that nice brown letter or even better.... a phone call!!. whatever it is im starting to get anxious!> summer is around the corner and i wanna go to the states shopping and maybve enrol in university and pretty much have full priviledges! hahahahaha never enough!... Al my friends are going shopping to the states nd i cant go indefinitely!. SUX big time but ill be ok :(

your hubby seemed to find a job pretty quickly!!. hope his son can come!. Im sure it will be an emotional reunion??. I cant wait for your good ews!. dont worry!. it will happen at opnce!!!..
Hi BB,
I am very happy for you and Asta and yeeeeeeeesssssss finally we are finishing this loooooooong way. It's really fantastic to feel that we are almost done!!!! BIG Congrats to all !!! :)

I just received the letter from Montreal office asking me to correct my Confirmation of Permanence Residency and to pay the fees ($490,00).
I have sent the corrections because they make a mistake with my place of birth and I already paid the fees a month ago. In my case they said that I have to pay the fees in order to they schedule me they interview, so perhaps you will be better off by paying the fees and sending the paper in any case you can always keep a copy and take it with you to the interview. HAVE FUN THERE!!!!
Besides, I wanted to ask you how long after the letter asking you for the fees did you receive the letter given to you the interview date? and for what I can see the interview they schedule very close to the date of the last letter? around one week after reciving it?
I really need to travel soon :( to see my parents.
I read that after is 6 to 8 weeks for the PR Card, this wasn't a good news :( because I heard that without the PR Card we can't travel yet.
Anyways, thats a very good news you already have a job and 2 by the way. NICE!!! I am also looking for a job, jejeje!!! and also I am planning to go to Concordia, but at least I already receive my acceptance letter to Concordia for September 2011 ... yuuuuupi ... go for it
Hope to meet you one day!!
TIME TO HAVE FUN!!!!!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Venemex said:
Hi BB,
I am very happy for you and Asta and yeeeeeeeesssssss finally we are finishing this loooooooong way. It's really fantastic to feel that we are almost done!!!! BIG Congrats to all !!! :)

I just received the letter from Montreal office asking me to correct my Confirmation of Permanence Residency and to pay the fees ($490,00).
I have sent the corrections because they make a mistake with my place of birth and I already paid the fees a month ago. In my case they said that I have to pay the fees in order to they schedule me they interview, so perhaps you will be better off by paying the fees and sending the paper in any case you can always keep a copy and take it with you to the interview. HAVE FUN THERE!!!!
Besides, I wanted to ask you how long after the letter asking you for the fees did you receive the letter given to you the interview date? and for what I can see the interview they schedule very close to the date of the last letter? around one week after reciving it?
I really need to travel soon :( to see my parents.
I read that after is 6 to 8 weeks for the PR Card, this wasn't a good news :( because I heard that without the PR Card we can't travel yet.
Anyways, thats a very good news you already have a job and 2 by the way. NICE!!! I am also looking for a job, jejeje!!! and also I am planning to go to Concordia, but at least I already receive my acceptance letter to Concordia for September 2011 ... yuuuuupi ... go for it
Hope to meet you one day!!
TIME TO HAVE FUN!!!!!
congrats, sounds like things are moving there for u :)

my problem is not the waiting time for PR card. i want to see my parents too! the problem is it will be hard to get days off from work to travel. i just got the job so i bet they wont be very happy. also i would like another job cause i dont get many hours. but again if i get any extra job, it will be another trouble to ask for days off to go home :-X