18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Congrats Mi! Great news :)

I too am still waiting for PR and applied in Jan 2010. I called CIC and they said I should hear something by the end of May, not sure where or how they came up with that date. But today I have ordered foss notes so we will see if there is anything in there!

Good luck everyone, lets hope the good news keeps rolling in.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
kiwikris said:
Congrats Mi! Great news :)

I too am still waiting for PR and applied in Jan 2010. I called CIC and they said I should hear something by the end of May, not sure where or how they came up with that date. But today I have ordered foss notes so we will see if there is anything in there!

Good luck everyone, lets hope the good news keeps rolling in.
I ordered my 2nd FOSS notes last week , maybe we learn something from them , like whats going on LOL ~

Venemex

Oct 21, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Veigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27th, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 26th, 2010 (Quebec)
AOR Received.
December 2nd, 2010
Med's Done....
January 27th, 2010
Interview........
waiting for date
Asta said:
why cant u guys get SIN card now? when i got landed at the same conference room there were workers from Service Ontario and they fixed my papers for a new SIN card which i received the next week.
Asta,

I just received the letter from CIC saying that Montreal Office will contact me and decisision has been made.
Is this mean that an interview will be required or just to stamp his passport?
Also how long did your bf took to receive his PR Card?
I am asking because I maplanning to travel a month from now and I dont know how long else it may take?
Any input please
Thanks,

konstantinos

Feb 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2010
LANDED..........
12 MAY 2011
Love_Young said:
Woohoo! So very happy for you. Thanks so much for sharing that news with us. Time for you to celebrate. CONGRATULATIONS!
P.S. I will post today's date as when you got AIP decision made. It did change today right? I will update the chart soon.
My e-cas says "We sent you a letter on March 16, 2011 about the decision on your application", although it changed on the 18th. I don't know if this is the date they put on the letter and on the OWP or if it is the date they posted it. I 'll let you know when I receive it :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thanks for keeping me up to date konstantinos.
Janadian, wow I am so sorry about your hubby but so happy it is okay now. What a blessing.
Venemex, did you already get AIP? I am pretty sure since it says decision has been made that this is the last step for you and you will attend a PR interview.

On a side note, is anyone else nervous about the timeline update tomorrow? :(
I am afraid that it will say a 10-11 month wait now and will barely move any days on it.
Sorry guys, I guess I just need a boost of confidence today.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Thanks Love_young. We certainly appreciate eachother much more than before (if thats possible :p)

Hang in there you will have your day very soon :D Life will get a little easier, a lil less stressful, after you get your AIP. And I'm almost certain you will. Just keep up that devotion and hopefullness that you have shown and shared all this time. (Its a real pleasure to be saying this back to you after you have said similar to me in the past) We will be here to celebrate with ya every step of the way ;D

Janadian

P.S how do you post a picture? for the life of me i can't figure it out ::)

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
On a side note, is anyone else nervous about the timeline update tomorrow? :(
I am afraid that it will say a 10-11 month wait now and will barely move any days on it.
I AM! It's been 10 months now and I haven't heard a thing from them. Expecting the timeline to change to 10 months waiting time instead of 9-10 months.

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Hey everyone! It's been quite some time I was here. My hardware gave up, such like Suenim's PC. Congrats for all the AIPs, especially for Suenim!
I know Boasorte, you must be on the fence of going nuts. Keep up your spirit!
The slowliness is just outrageous. I wonder that agents got retired or laid off that they slowed down that much? It's not only PR applications but other temporary records as well. The WP extension processing times went up too, I am on implied status for 3 months and I expect another month to go. However, I am busy with work and my son started walking, a new exciting chapter that keeps me occupied.
I wish the time flies faster for all of us!

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Venemex said:
Asta,

I just received the letter from CIC saying that Montreal Office will contact me and decisision has been made.
I am asking because I maplanning to travel a month from now and I dont know how long else it may take?
Any input please
Thanks,
Did you pay your PR fee? If not, I wonder if they will send you a letter to request the payment like they did with me. I sent the proof of payment last Monday, but still no response.

And I am wondering one thing - how do I send my personal stuff from home without paying custom fees - where and what do I request as a document.

Thanx

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gwaii said:
Hi people !

Wondering if anyone here that sent there application to vegreville in January 2010 has landed yet? It seems that some applicants from April and May of 2010 have landed already (congrats!!) or will do so shortly, however I haven't noticed any January applicants who've finished with their process .. Anyone here that applied in 2009 still waiting??
Hi Gwaii,

I applied in 2009 (December 30, 2009) and I am still waiting. I have my AIP and OWP. I was able to find a job quickly after receiving my OWP and have kept quite busy but I am really looking forward to getting PR. According to my FOSS notes my bf date is this Thursday so I guess we will see what happens...

Hello to everyone in the forum!

Keep up your spirits everyone. :D

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Venemex said:
Asta,

Any input please
Thanks,
Hi Venemex,

Sounds like u are getting PR. congrats. if im right u got ur AIP in december, right?
It has to be landing interview to stamp passport, apply for PR card and maybe apply for permanent SIN card (i did all at once). It was me who got PR not my hubby :)

i havent received PR card yet. they said it might take 4-6 weeks to arrive. on paper it says 8 weeks. 3 weeks passed already for me. still waiting.

mi

Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB + Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
19-02-2011
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
28-04-2010
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
19-03-2011
Asta said:
why cant u guys get SIN card now? when i got landed at the same conference room there were workers from Service Ontario and they fixed my papers for a new SIN card which i received the next week.
Asta, he landed on Saturday, the entire government was closed, only the staff processing the landing were there

he has a SIN starting with 9 anyway and SIN card is not importantly urgent at this moment.
his previous work permit valid until this august, so i don't think his company will ask for his SIN any soon

mi

Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB + Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
19-02-2011
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
28-04-2010
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
19-03-2011
Love_Young said:
Congratulations mi, what a wonderful story and thank you for sharing.
Enjoy a beautiful life together in Canada.

Anyway, could some of you help me? I can't remember how to fill out the FOSS note request form. ::)
Do I leave the "Requester's reference no." and "ATIP file number" blank?
I think I do but I want to make sure I am right.
thanks!

we have been living together in Canada for 8 years.
but we still feel good for such a big relief, no more waiting

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Venemex said:
Asta,

Any input please
Thanks,
Congrats venemex!!.
Definitely SOUNDS liek PR landing!!...
Im a january applicant as well and no not heard anything yet!.. it seems like majority of us Januarys havent landed and only maybe 1 percent have??.
I was thinking of sending the $490.00 processing fee anyway now??. because i understand if you dont pay your PR fee it adds up to 4 weeks to your appication? what do you guys think?? Should i alk in my local office and just pay i?. hahahaha.. i duno.

I thjink most januarys will land at abt the same time!..there are a number of us so im curious to see!..

janadian. I got a job actually i got TWO jobs! hahahahaha hanging in there waiting to get that nice brown letter or even better.... a phone call!!. whatever it is im starting to get anxious!> summer is around the corner and i wanna go to the states shopping and maybve enrol in university and pretty much have full priviledges! hahahahaha never enough!... Al my friends are going shopping to the states nd i cant go indefinitely!. SUX big time but ill be ok :(

Janadian said:
Hey BB! so nice to hear from you. Yes luckily he is ok. They said he was lucky to come out of it with his life, he ended up with Sitches and some pretty nasty gashes. But he is all fixed up now. :) Things are looking better these days, hubby is working, got his OWP and just 1 week later he had a job. And many job offers :)

We are just hanging in there waiting to hear from CIC about medical for my step son, according to CIC there is no way to really get a update on what is going on in my husbands country's Visa office. So we gotta just wait it out.

We will be landing soon enough though. ;D

I'm suuper excited! Whats going on with you guys? I bet you are just can't wait for that letter in the mail saying you need to come for landing interview.

Hope to hear from you again soon

your hubby seemed to find a job pretty quickly!!. hope his son can come!. Im sure it will be an emotional reunion??. I cant wait for your good ews!. dont worry!. it will happen at opnce!!!..

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Janadian said:
Thanks Love_young. We certainly appreciate eachother much more than before (if thats possible :p)

Hang in there you will have your day very soon :D Life will get a little easier, a lil less stressful, after you get your AIP. And I'm almost certain you will. Just keep up that devotion and hopefullness that you have shown and shared all this time. (Its a real pleasure to be saying this back to you after you have said similar to me in the past) We will be here to celebrate with ya every step of the way ;D

Janadian

P.S how do you post a picture? for the life of me i can't figure it out ::)
Aww Janadian I can understand appreciating each other more. How can you not after something like that?
Your words are so sincere and I appreciate them so much. I am really trying to stay strong. But we all have our rough days. I am blessed to have all of you here to help me through it. It is so nice to know that you believe in us and that you will be here to still celebrate. Thank you so much for that.

I made a thread to help you out and anyone else that wants to learn.
Here you go: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/instructions-on-how-to-post-images-on-the-forum-enjoy-t67392.0.html

boasorte said:
I AM! It's been 10 months now and I haven't heard a thing from them. Expecting the timeline to change to 10 months waiting time instead of 9-10 months.
I know you must be on pins and needles. I hope you get news this week. I am rooting for you.

ditta said:
Hey everyone! It's been quite some time I was here. My hardware gave up, such like Suenim's PC. Congrats for all the AIPs, especially for Suenim!
I know Boasorte, you must be on the fence of going nuts. Keep up your spirit!
The slowliness is just outrageous. I wonder that agents got retired or laid off that they slowed down that much? It's not only PR applications but other temporary records as well. The WP extension processing times went up too, I am on implied status for 3 months and I expect another month to go. However, I am busy with work and my son started walking, a new exciting chapter that keeps me occupied.
I wish the time flies faster for all of us!
Sorry to hear that about your hardware ditta. No fun. I would hate to think of them losing more officers when there already isn't enough. Boo! Glad you are keeping busy. Congratulations on your little boy walking. What a blessing.

mi said:
thanks!

we have been living together in Canada for 8 years.
but we still feel good for such a big relief, no more waiting
You're welcome! Wow such a long time to be living together. You must be so happy to permanently settle down. Congrats.