dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
konstantinos said:
DECISION MADE!!!AND A GOOD ONE!!! :D finally! My e-cas changed this morning, I called CIC and the agent told me that I have been granted AIP and OWP!!!!Just waiting for the letter now, to arrange insurance, courses etc. So happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :p
congrats ........... :) :) :) :) :)u have a really nice week ends :) :)cheers to life :) :) :) :)

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
konstantinos said:
DECISION MADE!!!AND A GOOD ONE!!! :D finally! My e-cas changed this morning, I called CIC and the agent told me that I have been granted AIP and OWP!!!!Just waiting for the letter now, to arrange insurance, courses etc. So happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :p
Awesome feeling... ENJOY!!!!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
konstantinos said:
congratulations!!!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Congrats santacruzan.

My stuff is going out this Monday. The wait begins then. How the heck am I going to wait 10 months now?

I wonder how many applications they get in one day and how many are processed in a day.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now for some reason I am not able to check the status of my application on line through e-cas, like I was used to.
I enter all the correct information but it won't let me access my status. Weird! :/

Have a Good weekend everyone!!!

ps: Congrats @konstantinos! :)

konstantinos

Feb 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2010
LANDED..........
12 MAY 2011
Thanks to all of you!!! For your congratulations and your support!!! And those of you that are still waiting for some answer, hang in there, don´t let this uncertainty disappoint you! Happiness has it´s source inside you, you can choose to see the good side of things :) Have a good weekend everybody!

Franpich

Dec 16, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2010
Thank you Love-Young for the advice to call the Call Centre. It took several tries but I finally got to speak to a human being who was extremely kind and quietly spoken.

After a couple of checks she could not find any trace of our package sent last November and asked me to resend the whole works with the tracking info & cover letter but this time to a Team Leader at a special address. She apologised for the inconvenience but hinted that this might actually speed up our process.

We will see, Franpich

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Latvian said:
Love Young - thanks a lot for your detailed explanation! Appreciate your help! I am from visa-exempt country, so will follow common sense and will stay in Canada, probably... ;) it's just takes so long as all in all you have to wait up to 1.5 years to get your PR.
You don't have to thank me but you're very welcome!

konstantinos said:
DECISION MADE!!!AND A GOOD ONE!!! :D finally! My e-cas changed this morning, I called CIC and the agent told me that I have been granted AIP and OWP!!!!Just waiting for the letter now, to arrange insurance, courses etc. So happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo! So very happy for you. Thanks so much for sharing that news with us. Time for you to celebrate. CONGRATULATIONS!
P.S. I will post today's date as when you got AIP decision made. It did change today right? I will update the chart soon.

Franpich said:
Thank you Love-Young for the advice to call the Call Centre. It took several tries but I finally got to speak to a human being who was extremely kind and quietly spoken.

After a couple of checks she could not find any trace of our package sent last November and asked me to resend the whole works with the tracking info & cover letter but this time to a Team Leader at a special address. She apologised for the inconvenience but hinted that this might actually speed up our process.

We will see, Franpich
You're very welcome Franpich. Glad you found a nice person to help you out. Sometimes it just takes a few tries.
I am wishing you lots of luck!

CHLOE

Jun 15, 2010
All my documents for spousal sponsorship is ready to go.i decided to do inland but changed my mind to out land.i am in Canada without status for 2 years now.that is the reason why i FIRST DECIDED TO DO inland because i cannot live my child .now im deciding to do out land instead because i taught it was faster(MANILA).so i am planning to go Home in April .and hopefully be landed by September for school reopening.i am bringing my child as no one can take care of her HERE .she is a CANADIAN CITIZEN.

HERE ARE MY OTHER CONCERN

INSPITE OF BEING HERE ILLEGALLY,AND DOING OUT LAND ARE MY CHANCES GETTING DISPROVE HIGHER BECAUSE OF NO STATUS

SHOULD I JUST DO INLAND AND WAIT 2 YEARS AT LEAST MY DAUGHTER IS HERE SCHOOLING

I WILL MAIL MY DOCUMENTS IN A WEEK ALL MEDICAL DONE IN TORONTO AND LEAVE A MONTH AFTER IS THAT OK

helP help help cant decide

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
In all honesty, I would recommend that you go through Manila. They have a very fast processing right now.
And I can't see you having a chance of being disapproved more since you "voluntarily" left Canada. They didn't have to ask you to do so.
And yes, you can leave after sending off your application. If worse comes to worse then you could try re-entering Canada if the wait becomes unbearable. Also, if you are worried about your overstay perhaps if there was a purpose for then explain why you overstayed and that you chose to correct your mistake by leaving on your own. Wish you lots of luck CHLOE. :-*

brightsage

Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2nd. 2K10
Med's Done....
March 2nd. 2K10
Hi everyone....well this will probably be it for me for a while.....Today i received two letters from vegreville dated March 10 one was approval for AIP status for my wife and the other was her work permit...so it looks like our situation is progressing......Thx so much Love-young for being such a good charty type person and for chart purposes you can put us down for AIP as of March 10/2011...slightly more than one year since we applied....best of luck to all

toxicair

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Wow! It's so great to see people getting good news-congratz to everyone! Thanks for sharing stories on here ive been making notes on a word file lol Wishing everyone goodluck! :)
Cant wait to get to my fiance next month! Wish me luck.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
brightsage said:
Hi everyone....well this will probably be it for me for a while.....Today i received two letters from vegreville dated March 10 one was approval for AIP status for my wife and the other was her work permit...so it looks like our situation is progressing......Thx so much Love-young for being such a good charty type person and for chart purposes you can put us down for AIP as of March 10/2011...slightly more than one year since we applied....best of luck to all
congrats!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Congrats Brightstage, it has been a great couple of weeks in this forum, lets keep it going. I know someone has an interview today in the Edmonton office I just can't remember who, but anyways lets keep them in our thoughts.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Found the person....it's a member by the name of "Mi". Good luck mi on your interview :)