Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
I have that Huggies commercial in my head "I am a big kid now" LMAO!!

Good job LY. It will hopefully get easier for you as the years go on.

I went to the USA today for a well deserved shopping day :) :). I live about a hour away from the boarder. Too bad my hunny couldn't come :( but I did buy him some nice stuff. Hopefully he will be able to cross the boarder soon enough. Anyways I think it's my bedtime, I haven't been sleeping well this week and it's starting to catch up. Nite everyone, talk to you tomorrow.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Haha dying of laughter right now TL. Too hilarious. Well that is how I feel right now. :p
And thank you so much. Your help was so amazing and don't think I could have done it without you. *hugs*

You're very lucky for getting to go the the US. Wish I could but you know I only hope to go back when I want a vacation not cause I get refused. That would suck. Its good that you had a nice day and thought to get your hubby stuff too. I hope you have a goodnights sleep tonight. May you have sweet dreams and will talk to you tomorrow. I haven't been getting very good rest either so I am wishing both of us luck. If all else fails just light candles in the bedroom, don't use the tv/computer, light incense (if you have them), and read. This really calms the mind down. Also, cuddle up with the hubby. That's always the best teddy bear. :) Again, goodnight and thank you!

Material

Feb 16, 2011
Love_Young said:
Welcome to the family! ;) Better than my over 1,000 posts.
Now who is addicted? Lol.

P.S. Thank you so very much for posted your story. Both hubby and I smiled a lot while reading it. So glad you got your happy ending to your love story and I hope others do too.
LOL my 100 posts compared to your 1000 makes me look like a baby addict !!

Im glad you liked the story , Im sure yours will come to a happy ending soon as well

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Material said:
Thank you

Suenim, Asta, santacruzen and special thanks to LY , Komar and teresa.

All the best to all of you :) now the waiting for the next step starts !
Oh no problem Material, you have helped me out as well. We are all in it together :)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Material said:
So after AIP can you apply for health insurance right away or do u have to wait three long months??
I think so :(

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Material said:
So after AIP can you apply for health insurance right away or do u have to wait three long months??
Go apply right away. Your 3 mth wait starts now.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
yyea thats what heard as well, you can apply not buy have to wait three months

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Love Young - thanks a lot for your detailed explanation! Appreciate your help! I am from visa-exempt country, so will follow common sense and will stay in Canada, probably... ;) it's just takes so long as all in all you have to wait up to 1.5 years to get your PR.

Baloo - I've posting the same question earlier and no one responded, so this time I decided to post it in multiple threads... and what I asked is opinion about the issue, not a link to what I've already read before... however I appreciate your effort to help!

You all have a great weekend! And stay positive! ;D

konstantinos

Feb 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2010
LANDED..........
12 MAY 2011
DECISION MADE!!!AND A GOOD ONE!!! :D finally! My e-cas changed this morning, I called CIC and the agent told me that I have been granted AIP and OWP!!!!Just waiting for the letter now, to arrange insurance, courses etc. So happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :p

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
suenim said:
Go apply right away. Your 3 mth wait starts now.
Good Advice!

My hubby was in a huge car accident 3 weeks ago and had to go to the hospital. Because of the 3 month wait he has to wait another 4 weeks till he gets his health card. We are just waiting on the huge bill the hospital has coming to us.

The sooner you can apply for your health card the better. Don't wait because you never know when you going to need medical care.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
konstantinos said:
DECISION MADE!!!AND A GOOD ONE!!! :D finally! My e-cas changed this morning, I called CIC and the agent told me that I have been granted AIP and OWP!!!!Just waiting for the letter now, to arrange insurance, courses etc. So happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :p
Congratulations!!!!!

Material

Feb 16, 2011
konstantinos said:
Congrats

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
konstantinos said:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!