Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Thanks Love Young :) best of luck to u too!

Mark Anna - good luck!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
about Foss notes.
where it is better to send request: to Vegreville or local lets say Ontario office?
is Foss notes request only on paper or can i order online?

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Hi Asta, heres the link with all your info :)

http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Hi Asta, heres the link with all your info :)

http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes
yup yup i used that. thanks. i couldnt find to apply online so i guess only by mail?

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Or you can fax. I faxed my request Vegreville and got them in one week.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
I sent mine by mail :) make sure you tick the box in canada FOSS notes if your inland.

Kris13

Sep 19, 2010
hey my inlanders

I thought I'd give you some info on how I think my 2 interviews went.

On saturday I didn't feel as i did very well. I know we all go through the answers when we get home in our heads but I couldn't my mind was just a blank.

Wednesday I felt a whole lot better I dont think I could have answered the questions any better.

Fingers crossed

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Asta: You are welcome!
Kris13: That sounds really good though. It is just important that you take the right steps forward and you are doing just that. That is something to be very proud of. I know you will get a job very soon and I wish you lots of luck in doing so. Let us know how it goes.

Hey there, to all of you that have been given an OWP I have a small question. I was wondering how long is your OWP valid for?
Hope all of you are having a good day. Any of you have any news to celebrate? Doesn't have to be immigration related.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I am also wondering did your OWP have an restrictions written on them?

zubee

Sep 5, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I need some advise,

I've file my inland PR application since 5 Oct 2010 and in additional I've applied for a visitor extension (Via online application) since 24 Nov 2010 due to my status to remain in Canada will be expire on 7 Jan, 2011....I'm from Hong Kong (Visa exempt country)

Yesterday CIC sent me the letter to refuse my extension of visitor, they just generally gave me the reason said I'm not satisfied the requirements of he Act and Regulations. I'm confused and wondering will this affect my ongoing PR application?

Do i need to re-apply for "restoration of status" or just wait until i got my sponsorship approved? What should i do?

Thanks

zubee

YodaBob

Jan 18, 2011
Red Deer
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 April 2010
Doc's Request.
06 January 2011
Hey Van Bound
Wow that's so cool we pretty much submitted our application at the same time. I also received a letter asking for more prove that we have been living together for a year before we sent out the application, which I thought was very strange, since we already sent them everything that we have, so I decided to call the immigration helpline thingy. The agent said that the note he had on his computer was different from my letter. In the note they said they wanted more recent prove that we are still living together and are a real couple, so we sent out more recent bills and stuff, and also since we are currently planning a wedding for Aug this year, we have a lot of prove that we are a real couple so.... I guess we will see. I sent back the information on monday the 17th, and I haven't hear anything yet... so keep me updated when you hear something.

Hello zubee, I am also from Hong Kong, and I am currently on a open work visa since I went to university here. My visa expire May 12th this year, so I am not sure of what I am going to do either, I was hopping that they will extend my work visa, but I guess I have to wait for my application to be approved first. So I am not sure what to do either. Have you call the immigration yet??

Thank you

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
zubee said:
Hi all,

I need some advise,

I've file my inland PR application since 5 Oct 2010 and in additional I've applied for a visitor extension (Via online application) since 24 Nov 2010 due to my status to remain in Canada will be expire on 7 Jan, 2011....I'm from Hong Kong (Visa exempt country)

Yesterday CIC sent me the letter to refuse my extension of visitor, they just generally gave me the reason said I'm not satisfied the requirements of he Act and Regulations. I'm confused and wondering will this affect my ongoing PR application?

Do i need to re-apply for "restoration of status" or just wait until i got my sponsorship approved? What should i do?

Thanks

zubee
cause if u apply inland they cant refuse ur stay (unless criminality or serious sickness etc). maybe they didnt open ur application package yet but checked ur request for visa extention. u supposed to send either Open work permit or request to extend stay together with inland application.. u should call and tell them that u applied inland and sent request for visa extention. and i guess u need to restore ur status now. thats my thoughts. im not 100% sure. other peeps here will help u i know :p

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
zubee said:
Hi all,

I need some advise,

Thanks

zubee
In your visitor extension did you include proof you had filed your PR application such as the reciept of payment, copy of courier slip?

zubee

Sep 5, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asta said:
cause if u apply inland they cant refuse ur stay (unless criminality or serious sickness etc). maybe they didnt open ur application package yet but checked ur request for visa extention. u supposed to send either Open work permit or request to extend stay together with inland application.. u should call and tell them that u applied inland and sent request for visa extention. and i guess u need to restore ur status now. thats my thoughts. im not 100% sure. other peeps here will help u i know :p
YES, i guess the first thing i need to do is to restore my status within this 90 days....since i applied online they didnt require me to send any copy of receipt about my inland application. i will file them with the restore this time.

also, i'm wondering if criminality does affect, cuz i have a record 12 years ago as "shoplifting" but i'm already got rehab since my last submit of my study premit as well....so do it really matter and the reason they refused me?