Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
I know right? Seriously the irony in it is too funny. I mean I had to share it. I was hoping someone else would find it funny too.

Yes It's funny!!!

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Thanks for the good laugh, Love_Young! It's an amazing coincidence (or is it?)

Kris13

Sep 19, 2010
hey people,

how was everyones weekend?? Ours here was slow. I had an interview saturday morning so fingers crossed and I have another on wednesday so heres hoping. Janadian everything seems to be going well for you and that makes me smile. 3 months to love_young not long

bobdit

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2010
LANDED..........
21-01-2011
hello everyone, got a letter finally, we're going for a landing interview jan 21, finally our journey is close to over..... cheers

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
bobdit said:
hello everyone, got a letter finally, we're going for a landing interview jan 21, finally our journey is close to over..... cheers

Congrats :D

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
bobdit said:
Congrats

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
bobdit said:
congrats!

today they added a line to my ecas saying that requested information received. and its dated january 14. though im sure they received the letter with police clearance in november. maybe if i have included police clearance in the beginning, i would have landed or about to? anyways ill order my foss notes, maybe ill find any date clue there. i gotta plan my summer. wanna go home after almost 2 years. and i have no idea when i land. plus my medicals expire jan 18. i wonder how its gonna be.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Congrats to whoever got their AIP, AOP, interview.........(please forgive me not be able to remember all the names), I'm really glad for all of you. On the other hand, people who are like me not hearing anything from CIC, please don't be sad, no news may be a good news, at least CIC didn't return it, right ? Let's keep being positive thinking -- we can make it :D :D :D

Love_Young, thanks for being so kind, that really warms my heart and makes me being brave :-* I hope I can be like you someday to give someone helps...... You mentioned about the status track website, I'm not sure if you were talking about this (ecas.carroll.org.uk) that I has been using from last week. You know what, even I joined the website, I still visit CIC every SINGLE day :p, I know it sounds silly, just can't help myself. BTW, the pic you updated about the visa office is really funny.....good one :D ;D

We have sunshine in Nanaimo today, it's really good for me, at least I can go out somewhere to kill time instead of staring the CIC website...lol
Hope everyone has a good day and stay being happy :)

canamconnect

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to everyone's good news!! :D

I try to be positive, especially as our journey has not quite begun yet and sometimes it is so hard. Cannot imagine what it will be like when app is sent! Most days I feel good and confident that we will be fine but then sometimes I read other threads and hyperventilate. Usually when someone talks about it being harder if the woman is older than the man, if there are differences in their life experiences (which should be if one is older!) etc...

I am 35, he is 23 and we have been together almost 2 yrs and are so happy! He has lived with me coming up on 2 yrs in August. I am divorced, he has never been married. We have leases in our names, bank etc. Pictures (although we don't get to travel a lot, one income and all that). But we DO have a 3 yr plan. Get married. Get first stage approval so he can work. Get PR. Save money (i.e. continue to live off my salary and save his). Put him through school to finish his Welding ticket. Get welding job. Put me through school to finish my courses. LIVE!

*fingers crossed* we get an open minded IO that can look past the ages and see the love and life we want to build. Sigh. :)

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
canamconnect said:
Congrats to everyone's good news!! :D

I try to be positive, especially as our journey has not quite begun yet and sometimes it is so hard. Cannot imagine what it will be like when app is sent! Most days I feel good and confident that we will be fine but then sometimes I read other threads and hyperventilate. Usually when someone talks about it being harder if the woman is older than the man, if there are differences in their life experiences (which should be if one is older!) etc...

I am 35, he is 23 and we have been together almost 2 yrs and are so happy! He has lived with me coming up on 2 yrs in August. I am divorced, he has never been married. We have leases in our names, bank etc. Pictures (although we don't get to travel a lot, one income and all that). But we DO have a 3 yr plan. Get married. Get first stage approval so he can work. Get PR. Save money (i.e. continue to live off my salary and save his). Put him through school to finish his Welding ticket. Get welding job. Put me through school to finish my courses. LIVE!

*fingers crossed* we get an open minded IO that can look past the ages and see the love and life we want to build. Sigh. :)

Age is just a number , I am 9 years older than my hubby , me too divorcee and hubby never married, I think more of us are leaning towards Canadians being more loving, mature realistic than other nationalities. Thats my opinion anyway :D

canamconnect

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Eye of the ocean!! How did your interview go? Did they seem bothered or concerned about the age difference?

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hi
Everybody (very special Love_young),
Exact after 7 months I got one update letter from Immigration today dated 10th January 2011 since I sent my application on 16th June 2010. It's call "Client History Update Form" which includes my employment in canada if any, address history, organization I belong to, post secondary education, parents etc.

Any suggestions from you guys.....................thanks....................best of luck for your applications

rhysmdavies84

Feb 1, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
AOR Received.
25-06-2010
Med's Done....
02-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
OWP 13-01-2011
Hey just would like to say I got my OWP today!!!
I was expecting a letter regarding my Landing Interview but this will do just fine! lol

Says "Temporary Resident Status Maintained. Application for PR Granted."

Think the Landing Interview Letter will arrive sometime this week!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Mark_Anna said:
Hi
Everybody (very special Love_young),
Exact after 7 months I got one update letter from Immigration today dated 10th January 2011 since I sent my application on 16th June 2010. It's call "Client History Update Form" which includes my employment in canada if any, address history, organization I belong to, post secondary education, parents etc.

Any suggestions from you guys.....................thanks....................best of luck for your applications
a suggestion - to answer all the questions they ask or fill up the forms as soon as possible and send to them, so that there wouldnt be a hold on ur file. some people get such update request, others dont. its "normal".

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Amandahsu you are in Nanaimo ?!??? I am in Nanaimo as well funny meeting someone else from such a small place!!