Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Oh aren't you clever. Talking to me in two places! Lol. :p
You've helped me so much just so you know.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Lol Oki
My Internet connection is real bad tonight grrr had fun chatting all night tonight continue tomorrow?
Xxxxxxxx ooooooooo

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Been having another rough day today. Been so hard to keep my hopes up and believing I will get AIP when I see so many being transferred, refused, or files completely messed up. It is so hard to relax when someone is in control of what our future is and we are expected to sit back and relax. These next 4 months are going to be the hardest.

How does everyone else keep their spirits high during this process and keep the romance alive?
I feel all I talk about these days with hubby is the application and stuff that happens on here. I can never seem to relax anymore and that isn't fair for him. And I want to make plans for our future, like getting our own apartment but how can do that when I don't even know what is going to happen over these next few months? This is why I haven't come on lately. I just don't want to bring any of you down. It just isn't fair to all of you.

To make it up, I am going to start posting activities to do during the wait and inspiring quotes etc. I feel my job here is to not only keep my spirits up but to keep all of you pushing through when times get hard and to celebrate when things go great. Let me know what I can do to help all of you.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
Been having another rough day today. Been so hard to keep my hopes up and believing I will get AIP when I see so many being transferred, refused, or files completely messed up. It is so hard to relax when someone is in control of what our future is and we are expected to sit back and relax. These next 4 months are going to be the hardest.

How does everyone else keep their spirits high during this process and keep the romance alive?
I feel all I talk about these days with hubby is the application and stuff that happens on here. I can never seem to relax anymore and that isn't fair for him. And I want to make plans for our future, like getting our own apartment but how can do that when I don't even know what is going to happen over these next few months? This is why I haven't come on lately. I just don't want to bring any of you down. It just isn't fair to all of you.

To make it up, I am going to start posting activities to do during the wait and inspiring quotes etc. I feel my job here is to not only keep my spirits up but to keep all of you pushing through when times get hard and to celebrate when things go great. Let me know what I can do to help all of you.
Ok... Meet me at chat..... now :)
xx

perrinsa

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Med's Done....
22-03-2010
Interview........
27-06-2011
Processing finally updated this morning - as of December 8; CIC are processing March 9 2010 applications...

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Love_young & All other friends,
I finished 6 months since I sent my application to Vegreville....since than no email, no phone, no post, no e-cas, no message at all. I am afraid to have FOSS notes because it might put whole process in furthur more delays. I hope soon Christmas gift will come by postal mail & postman will be santa for me this time...............Have a nice time during Christmas season.....white Christmas

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Hello everyone, i got some news.
I got my work permit today! it took exactly a month since they received my request for OWP.
also they extended my stay for a year till 2011 Dec.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Congrats ! hope you find a job soon :)

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Asta,
Congratulations for having work permit...
Thanks prof456 for yr information

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perrinsa said:
Processing finally updated this morning - as of December 8; CIC are processing March 9 2010 applications...
Yeah! Now I am sure that my appl has been processed about a week already, but.... still do not see any thing yet, letters, ecas, automatic telephone... nothing. I am wondering whether I should call them or not. I can't be patient anymore.

Congratulation! Asta!!!

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Asta.
Asta said:
Hello everyone, i got some news.
I got my work permit today! it took exactly a month since they received my request for OWP.
also they extended my stay for a year till 2011 Dec.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Woohoo big congrats Asta. Couldn't be happier for you!

And Mark_Anna, you can order just your FOSS notes, this will not delay the processing of your application because all they have to do is print off the notes from their computer. The thing that does cause a delay though is if you order your "In Canada File with FOSS Included". With the in Canada file they have to take your app out of queue to copy the application you sent and then also print the FOSS notes from the computer. Once they copy the app, it goes to the back of the line in queue. This is why you want to order ONLY the FOSS notes. Hope this helps you some.

jesse_love Sorry I never got to officially welcome you. So now I want to say "WELCOME". Always glad to see new inlander members. I agree and think you should contact the CIC sometime this week. If you don't have an answer this week, it will definitely be next week. We are all here wishing you luck. Hoping for AIP for you. Good luck!

silvapriscila

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Doc's Request.
15-07-2010
Love_Young said:

I used to feel really depressed about everything, felt that my whole life was on hold and I felt really useless. My hubby and my friends would always tell me how lucky I was to have spare time as they were stressing out with school or work. And with time I realized that it was all true, this year of my life was to do those things everyone wished they had more time for. And honestly, from now on things are gonna get really busy with me being in school and working. I really don't know if I'll ever have this much time off to just lay back and enjoy myself.
Here are some things to help you fill out your time.. volunteer work. There are so many interesting programs and I remember seeing one about helping people who are new to Canada, not really sure what the duty was. There was one program in particular that I wanted to enroll in so badly, but unfortunately it was a long term commitment and I had my friend visiting me the month after and then my mom 2 months after and I wanted to make sure I would be able stay with them the whole time.

Another thing is to do sports, zumba, yoga or even just workout. I got a membership at the YWCA and they had all those activities available. I used to go 5 days a week and it gave my life a little boost. Besides, it's always good to be in shape. I felt really energetic and positive, and I realized that my time was worthy and that I couldn't complain as I've found my soul mate and have amazing friends around me. And ever since then, really good things started happening in my life. I guess staying positive is the key for everything.

Recently, I've been "obsessing again" with this process because I feel like it's so close to the end. It's like you are so close to get to your destination, that you can't help but feel anxious.
I wanna visit home SO BADLY, I miss my family so much, and I was hoping to go in November, then in January and now HOPEFULLY March.
I know everyone has different things going on in their lives and that what worked for me might not work for you, but I just wanted to share my experience with you guys.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
I have decided that for part of my contribution to the inlander family that I want to help everyone get through this wait easier and calmly. I figure that by doing this small activity I have planned then in the end of this we will all come out stronger and grateful. Everyday I will post a quote. Like the "Quote of the Day" type thing and everyone can reflect how this quote makes them feel and how they connect it into their life at this moment. I will also be posting a new activity that people could do while applying inland and waiting. Hopefully all of you will feel as excited for this as I am. :)

I will now post to start the activity now!

QUOTE OF THE DAY (Tues. Dec 14, 10)
"Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing."

INLAND WAITING ACTIVITY OF THE DAY
Every day take a picture of something that made you smile or you want to always remember.Make a journal with your photos and write a description about it.Where you were, what you were doing at the time, etc. Then whenever you are sad or want to just reflect on a memory you can flip through your journal. Also, you could make the journal in a scrapbook if you want to be more creative!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
silvapriscila said:
I used to feel really depressed about everything, felt that my whole life was on hold and I felt really useless. My hubby and my friends would always tell me how lucky I was to have spare time as they were stressing out with school or work. And with time I realized that it was all true, this year of my life was to do those things everyone wished they had more time for. And honestly, from now on things are gonna get really busy with me being in school and working. I really don't know if I'll ever have this much time off to just lay back and enjoy myself.
Here are some things to help you fill out your time.. volunteer work. There are so many interesting programs and I remember seeing one about helping people who are new to Canada, not really sure what the duty was. There was one program in particular that I wanted to enroll in so badly, but unfortunately it was a long term commitment and I had my friend visiting me the month after and then my mom 2 months after and I wanted to make sure I would be able stay with them the whole time.

Another thing is to do sports, zumba, yoga or even just workout. I got a membership at the YWCA and they had all those activities available. I used to go 5 days a week and it gave my life a little boost. Besides, it's always good to be in shape. I felt really energetic and positive, and I realized that my time was worthy and that I couldn't complain as I've found my soul mate and have amazing friends around me. And ever since then, really good things started happening in my life. I guess staying positive is the key for everything.

Recently, I've been "obsessing again" with this process because I feel like it's so close to the end. It's like you are so close to get to your destination, that you can't help but feel anxious.
I wanna visit home SO BADLY, I miss my family so much, and I was hoping to go in November, then in January and now HOPEFULLY March.
I know everyone has different things going on in their lives and that what worked for me might not work for you, but I just wanted to share my experience with you guys.
Wow thank you so kindly for sharing your feelings and how you cope with all of this. It is truly inspiring.