Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
Hi Everyone! I know sometimes its hard to decide if I should take the risk or not, and its good to know that CIC would never know if I left the country or not like dudebr posted and good to know that crazylove has taken the risk and didn't have a problem. That's about what the guy from CIC told me over the phone, you have a Multiple entry visa....that answers your question (meaning that I would be allowed in), he sayed as long as you travel with all your documents in hand it should be no problem. I know it would depend on the officers criteria once I come back in. Anyways I'm still thinking about it and will let you guys know If I decide to go next week, and If I do so I'll post right away my experience. Thanks to all for your advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Hugs from Kamloops, B.C!!!

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
eyeoftheocean said:
Maybe we should do a poll to see the percentage of how many people have traveled in and out with/without any hassle !
Hi there,

Last April I went to Japan, at that time I already sent my app for PR, I had a valid work permit and one entry visa (since 2009 I had to have a visitor's visa to re-enter Canada), no hassle at all when I re-enter at Vancouver Airport, but the problem was in Japan, the airline staff didn't allow me to board the plane (twice!), 'cause they weren't sure about my status in Canada, 'til someone called the Embassy of Canada in Tokyo and confirmed I was allow to re-enter, I was able to flight back. Here on the other hand, the IO saw my file on the screen and didn't ask me for further information, he just asked my BF and I the purpose of our trip and our passports. I went through immigration without a problem.

Although I brought all my paperwork just in case (I became so paranoid since once I went to Seattle and I forgot my old passport with my permit in it. HUGE HASSLE! maybe I shouldn't mention to them that I didn't carry a bomb with me, LOL! believe me, they weren't joking around!!!! and I didn't understand what was the fuss about, since the USA IO saw my FOSS and immigration file immediately and knew exactly my status in Canada. Well sometimes is piece of cake, sometimes could turn into a nightmare.

That's my experience since I Apply for PR

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
February 9th! Ooh. It's getting closer :p

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
suenim said:
February 9th! Ooh. It's getting closer :p

uh oh feb 9 is my day :-X scary :/

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Asta, you should be hearing some news soon!!!

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Asta thats awesome!!. you should be next :)..

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
my bfd is 19th Nov and havnt heard any news ..sigh ... :(

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
my bfd is 19th Nov and havnt heard any news ..sigh ... :(
Aww hang in there. I am with you :(... hope you hear something v soon. I am alsoo sad today
Did you pass your interviewÉ
which is your local office

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Black-Berry said:
Aww hang in there. I am with you :(... hope you hear something v soon. I am alsoo sad today
Did you pass your interviewÉ
which is your local office
Yeh we were approved in principle last june and had a CSIS interview in May this year so still waiting for them to be finalized ! my LO is Kitchener , wheres yours ? why are you sad ?

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Yeh we were approved in principle last june and had a CSIS interview in May this year so still waiting for them to be finalized ! my LO is Kitchener , wheres yours ? why are you sad ?
This whole thing is getting to mee. am just upset that they have to scrutinize a 8 year marriage and everyone who is getting landed and aip have been together wayyy less than me!..surely how can you fake 8 years of marriage in this day and age.
dh and i have been through so much and we thought it was over!!. I just dont understand :( am tired of waiting. i will have a mental breakdown if am asked to forcefully leave. my kids are here and my husband. Donbt these people see that they would be hurting my innocent children..
My local office is Nanaimo Kitchener is where my sister lives. Nice place :)

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Ok so good news is that they have my medicals on file now. There is no e-cas update, but i confirmed with call center. I sent couple of faxes to ottawa regional health center, and called ottawa as well to confirm that they have my results. Call center agent told me that they only entered my results in computer today after 9 months of receiving it. We cant even complaint anyone.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Asta said:
uh oh feb 9 is my day :-X scary :/
Oh yay Asta, your good news should be veryveryvery soon. We will all be here to celebrate with you! And wow seems like they are booking it lately. Here is to me hopefully wishing the processing times start to go down soon. I mean they do go down sometime don't they? ::)

CHLOE

Jun 15, 2010
hello i would like to share my situation and wonder if sum one has had the same situation as me.i arrived in Canada under the live in caregiver.but because of the times i have switched job i wasn't able to complete my years too and also because i became pregnant and have baby who is now 3 years old.i have been extending my stay until a year ago imm denied my extension.after 1 .5 years i applied for inland application with no status.i have been with my spouse for 5 years now we have 3year old girl.any chance of me getting denied in the end.do i have a chance to get a first approval owp or would my case be transferred to a local office with first stage approval.i applied for inland last week.im praying i am not a hopeless case.thank you for the interest and wish us all the best of luck

chloe

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
adzees said:
Ok so good news is that they have my medicals on file now. There is no e-cas update, but i confirmed with call center. I sent couple of faxes to ottawa regional health center, and called ottawa as well to confirm that they have my results. Call center agent told me that they only entered my results in computer today after 9 months of receiving it. We cant even complaint anyone.
Yeah i agree. Seems bizarre trhat they are now putting your medical on file 9 months afterwards??. Seems to me that some people in that office need to get fired :D. and then again there is nowhere on my ecas stating my medicals have been received. i do hope thats not another hiccup...
Is it just me or do i get the impression that certain policies as stated arent being followed?