+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

mint

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-Berry said:
Mint...
I see you were landed pretty quick after AIP!.
Do you mind if i asked you a couple questions?? hehehehehehe
How long were u and hubby married?
When did you come to canada?
what country areyou from?
Do you or hubby have any children?
Just asking to have a rough idea of how they consider landing!.
Also did you do your police check and medicals after you sent in your applications?
I sent you a personal message:)
Mint

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mint said:
Mint
Hey Mint,
How has your life been now you are a landed immigrant ?
Has it changed much?
Please let me know how things are!
Peace...

lessen

Jul 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 22 2010
Med's Done....
april - 08 - 10
why does RATING matter to some people here ?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
mint said:
Mint
Sent me a message too mint :)

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
lessen said:
why does RATING matter to some people here ?
well some people seeing person's big negative rating dont trust this person and dont wanna communicate with him. its like u have negative impression. usually some fools just going through threads and giving everyone negative rating. so at some point its frustrating. i was feeling like this at the very beginning. now i really dont pay attention. that would be a good idea just to take out the rating system in this forum, but nobody finds its moderator :-X

lessen

Jul 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 22 2010
Med's Done....
april - 08 - 10
Asta said:
well some people seeing person's big negative rating dont trust this person and dont wanna communicate with him. its like u have negative impression. usually some fools just going through threads and giving everyone negative rating. so at some point its frustrating. i was feeling like this at the very beginning. now i really dont pay attention. that would be a good idea just to take out the rating system in this forum, but nobody finds its moderator :-X
oh i see , thought u get paid over it :p thx

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Hi Lessen,

it's not true it takes 9 months to open the inland applications (as they told you). The reality is that it seems that many call centre agents are not prepared to answer questions. they open inland applications 2 months and a half after they receive it. the call centre agent, i guess, just wanted to end the call quickly like she tried to do with me but i told her that 9 months is usually the time to get AIP , not to open the application. then she asked me when did you mail it, i said the date....oh yes....she said, give me your details, receipt number, date of birth, name, phone number etc etc ....and then she said "yes they started processing"....if you sent the application in june they have started processing, thats it,almost sure, point finale

sgnv

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/01/2010
adzees said:
Any updates on individual ecas's for any january applicants
nope, nothing yet ::)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
sgnv said:
nope, nothing yet ::)
This week i think everyone hopefully will hear something. i am excited for yall. be patient. You have waited all this tim!!. A few more days should be easier!!

mint

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adzees said:
Sent me a message too mint :)
I've just sent you a message, adzees!

Black-Berry, did you receive my message? Just wondering I might did something wrong... plz tell me if you did not get it, I will send you again;)

Mint

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mint said:

Black-Berry, did you receive my message? Just wondering I might did something wrong... plz tell me if you did not get it, I will send you again;)

Mint
Minnt!,
Youve got mail!.. :p. I wasnt too sure if you sent it until i looked into my inbox :)

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I just found it a week or so ago and am so glad I did!

I am from the USA and married a Canadian in April 2008. I have living and working in Canada since July 2008, when I received a job offer and got a work permit. My work permit was recently renewed (for the 2nd time) to January 31, 2012.

My PR (spousal) application was received by CIC on July 6, 2010 (I just found this out by calling the 1-888-242-2100 number and choosing option 2, then option 1 and entering my client ID # from my work permit).

When I got through to a CIC agent earlier this morning, he said that it will be approximately 9 months before I hear anything from CIC or see anything on e-cas.

Nice to meet you all.

On lunch break right now and quite hungry, so I will check back later.

Tuggie

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
mint said:

Mint
Yup i got it... my case is very similar to yours.. On difference is i m with status, and in Canada since 2003. And applied after 5 months of marriage :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Tuggie said:
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I just found it a week or so ago and am so glad I did!

I am from the USA and married a Canadian in April 2008. I have living and working in Canada since July 2008, when I received a job offer and got a work permit. My work permit was recently renewed (for the 2nd time) to January 31, 2012.

My PR (spousal) application was received by CIC on July 6, 2010 (I just found this out by calling the 1-888-242-2100 number and choosing option 2, then option 1 and entering my client ID # from my work permit).

When I got through to a CIC agent earlier this morning, he said that it will be approximately 9 months before I hear anything from CIC or see anything on e-cas.

Nice to meet you all.

On lunch break right now and quite hungry, so I will check back later.

Tuggie
Welcome tuggie :).. you are in the right place..

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
I was just wondering... any of us inlanders now thinking they should have applied outland? A year ago and even when I applied AIP was being done in 6 mths. I think what happened, when a lot off people saw this they chose inland and according the CIC agents, they are swamped which is why there is a backlog and AIP in 8-9 mths. Oh... that too. Why don't they just say 9 mths on the website? I don't know of many people getting it in 8 mths recently. I was going to apply via Buffalo but then I thought about needing a US visa if they called for an interview and I chose inland because my home visa office is taking 7-15 mths. I do already have an OWP and employed full time so I guess I should not be stressing so much. I guess the fact of not seeing my mother in over 5 years is getting to me :'(. Pardon my rambling. I am usually not this verbose here :p. How about other inland applicants here? Do you mind sharing the timeline of your home visa office if you had gone outland and do you ever have second thoughts. I know when you wake up with your partner every day... all the second thoughts fly out the window though ;D .