Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
guys, did u change ur name after marriage before applying for PR? if not when do u plan to change it? i dont know when to change it. cause ill have to change my passport too. i was planning to do that when ill go home (hopefully after new year), would be faster to change passport there in place. but then i'd have to change all my cards - PR card, health card etc here in Canada. dont know what to do?

lissom

Oct 6, 2010
robrod said:
Welcome to the thread, Lissom!.
I also applied inland and never received a letter acknowledging the receipt of my application.. I didn't really pay attention to the time back there as our daughter was born a month later and that kept my mind distracted for sure but about 3 months later, I was able to access e-cas...
They start processing the applications once they receive them about a month and a half later, this is what mine says on e-cas:

We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2009.

We started processing your application on November 17, 2009.

e-cas web address:

phone number: is listed on the application's Sponsorship Guide, look it up there.

Hope this helps, best of luck with your application!.
Thanks a lot Robrod,

you said you were able to access e-cas three months later, but how did you get all the info needed for the access?

Thanks again!
A.

lessen

Jul 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 22 2010
Med's Done....
april - 08 - 10
lissom said:
Hello everybody,

I mailed my application to Vegreville in the end of July 2010 and when I track the package it shows August 3d as a delivery date. I haven't heard anything from Vegreville yet. Does anybody experienced think I need to be concearned about it? Do they even send any notifications when they get the application? I was thinking about calling them but don't know what phone number I should try.

Any help will be very much appriciated.

A.
hi i too sent in june and never heard from them , i phoned them yesterday and they told me that i takes 9 months to open the applications , i said wow thats too long why is that she said because we are overwhelmed we have too much apps . so yes dont worry if you dont hear anything yet or even if your Ecas doesnt kick in . hope that answers ur question

lissom

Oct 6, 2010
lessen said:
hi i too sent in june and never heard from them , i phoned them yesterday and they told me that i takes 9 months to open the applications , i said wow thats too long why is that she said because we are overwhelmed we have too much apps . so yes dont worry if you dont hear anything yet or even if your Ecas doesnt kick in . hope that answers ur question
Thanks Lessen!

I was also wondering if I need to send some additional information which might be important, where do I send it to since I have no ID or open file number? I guess I'll have to wait untill I hear anything from them...

R

robrod

When you access e-cas on that link I typed for you, keep going until it asks you your Identification Type and it shows you there on the Help underlink next to it how to find it. There are several ways to access your file, click on Help there.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Any updates on individual ecas's for any january applicants

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Nothin here Adzee's.. not too much longer I hope for us all

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Well i guess than better wait for next week's email.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothing yet, either mail or ecas waiting for next week

Kris13

Sep 19, 2010
MexicaTica said:
Hello All,

I got my open work permit in the mail today. Yupieeee! No more waking up at 10am anymore, :p

Have an excellent weekend everyone.
Thats excellent news!!!!!

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Why am i keep getting negative ratings

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Cant believe this week is over. next week i am hopeing to hear good news on CIC website. Hope they start processing 25th!.
GL to you all waiting Fingers crossed and am praying for the BEST news.
Hmm. I also wonder who will get their PR first...

mint

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robrod said:
Mint, so nice of you to drop some nice encouraging lines!.
How's it going with the job hunt and especially out there with the new landed status?. It must be awesome!.

Well, it's the luck of the draw with the local offices... some have longer or no waits at all. I figure if I've been waiting over a year, might as well don't think about it, carry on with our family life here and if it that appointment comes cool, if not, one of these days will be here hopefully...
Hi, actually the things hasn't changed much yet... since I was out of status and I had no right to apply for OWP, I can not get SIN card til I receive my PR card in mail. I could apply for OWP when I received my AIP letter, but you know I also received my landing appointment letter at a same day, and I did not think it would be a good idea spending $75 to get OWP because I might receive my PR card and OWP at a same time... And by the time I finally get my PR card, the Christmas time is coming up, so probably I will start working next year(hopefully I can find a job!) Until then, I help my husband's business and keep myself busy!
I often dreamed about getting a job during my process, but now I am actually thinking about what job I can do, and it is soooo exciting!!

Keep crossing my fingers for you, robrob!

Congrats MexicaTica on your OWP! and good luck with your job hunting:)

I wish you all who is still in their process, and who is waiting for their landing interview appointment will have a good news soon!

Mint

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mint said:
Hi, actually the things hasn't changed much yet... since I was out of status and I had no right to apply for OWP, I can not get SIN card til I receive my PR card in mail. I could apply for OWP when I received my AIP letter, but you know I also received my landing appointment letter at a same day, and I did not think it would be a good idea spending $75 to get OWP because I might receive my PR card and OWP at a same time... And by the time I finally get my PR card, the Christmas time is coming up, so probably I will start working next year(hopefully I can find a job!) Until then, I help my husband's business and keep myself busy!
I often dreamed about getting a job during my process, but now I am actually thinking about what job I can do, and it is soooo exciting!!

Keep crossing my fingers for you, robrob!

Congrats MexicaTica on your OWP! and good luck with your job hunting:)

I wish you all who is still in their process, and who is waiting for their landing interview appointment will have a good news soon!

Mint
Mint...
I see you were landed pretty quick after AIP!.
Do you mind if i asked you a couple questions?? hehehehehehe
How long were u and hubby married?
When did you come to canada?
what country areyou from?
Do you or hubby have any children?
Just asking to have a rough idea of how they consider landing!.
Also did you do your police check and medicals after you sent in your applications?