Med's Request
08-Sept-2012
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
12-June-2013
My MP told us today I still have to wait coz they are doing the CSIS right now and due to the big vacation season it will be slow at this moment although it has been more than 20 months. She also said my next bf date is Sept. 28, but she said she would check for me again in a month. What can I say.. :'( such low efficiency of these goverment people, doing almost nothing but taking vacations..

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amandahsu,thanks very much for the information,but the local CIC office have not yet contact my non-accompany dependant either by mail or phone so i dont know whats is going on.....whats i read was that they are opening files for them when information are send to cic local office abroad from cic canada....i guess i have to wait......and there is problem of contact or anything cic would have contacted me for it but nothing from them yet :eek:

AmandaHsu said:
Hi Tozo

I'm sorry to hear about your waiting.

I have a non-accompany dependent too that you might remember. I'd like to suggest you contact with your home town CIC office or wherever your kids are instead of CIC in Canada. Because the agent was telling you the truth that the CIC in Canada has nothing to do until any feedback from your kids' local office.

When my kid received a letter from his local office, we were confused about what paper/docs to provide since they only sent him an blank checklist with a letter which asked him to provide docs within 60 days without pointed out what they wanted. I called call center at that time and they told me to talk to the kid's local office directly. Anyway, try to contact with your kid's local office. The other suggestion is to order CAIP which is for applicant outside Canada, maybe it will show some info about your kids if the local office has updated any info.

Hope it helps....

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Hi good evening i just wanna ask regarding the dependent children
i have my kids included in my application they just waiting for their visa the immigration in the Philippines sent us an email we need to submit IMM5604e which is Declaration for non accompanying minor travel to Canada this is my problem my ex husband is being
uncooperative he refused to sign in the document that the immigration was asking for, the only thing we need in order for my kids to release their visa.My ex was asking money and we don't have that money. Before he signed in the document that he's allowing my kids to traveled with me and gave the kids custody and it was notarized by the lawyer too in the Phil. it is possible that i can submit the letter instead of IMM5604 that immigration is asking for.
I am very desperate now its been 4 yrs that i waiting for this to be with my kids
Thank you.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
shantese said:
Been 9 months we are both entering the 2year mark in august for this process.Dnt understand why so long.
been waiting for almost 2 years now

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
tozo said:
11 months after AIP......still waiting for my home visa office because i added my non - accompanying dependents .....i will soon hit the 2 year mark.whats is going on with is immigration process at all .....am running out of patience now.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Hi good evening i just wanna ask regarding the dependent children
i have my kids included in my application they just waiting for their visa the immigration in the Philippines sent us an email we need to submit IMM5604e which is Declaration for non accompanying minor travel to Canada this is my problem my ex husband is being
uncooperative he refused to sign in the document that the immigration was asking for, the only thing we need in order for my kids to release their visa.My ex was asking money and we don't have that money. Before he signed in the document that he's allowing my kids to traveled with me and gave the kids custody and it was notarized by the lawyer too in the Phil. it is possible that i can submit the letter instead of IMM5604 that immigration is asking for.
I am very desperate now its been 4 yrs that i waiting for this to be with my kids
Thank you.

Jul 26, 2011
We got AIP letter in Feb. It is almost half year past and we are still waiting for the second stage approval.

Just wondering any one of you have a copy of the old version checklist file for applying open work permit? My husband plan to apply for an open work permit. We completed the form IMM1249E, but just noticed they updated forms on July 31. We hate to redo the form, so hope can find a old version checklist since they are still accepting old version forms until November.

Thanks in advance!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
torontosunshine said:
We got AIP letter in Feb. It is almost half year past and we are still waiting for the second stage approval.

Just wondering any one of you have a copy of the old version checklist file for applying open work permit? My husband plan to apply for an open work permit. We completed the form IMM1249E, but just noticed they updated forms on July 31. We hate to redo the form, so hope can find a old version checklist since they are still accepting old version forms until November.

Thanks in advance!
same here,

got AIP in march, 2012, and stil waiting for 2nd stage

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
missha said:
same here,

got AIP in march, 2012, and stil waiting for 2nd stage
Same here. AIP March 21...bring forward date July 30th, and still nothing.....freaking looooooong !! :(

jeymi

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
15-11-2011
Interview........
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-12-2012
Still waiting.... got aip april 2012. no news about overseas dependent. :(

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
sa_ja said:
Same here. AIP March 21...bring forward date July 30th, and still nothing.....freaking looooooong !! :(
Have they attached ure additional document requested yet?

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
missha said:
Have they attached ure additional document requested yet?
Not on ecas, but agent said it was attached on April 17th...4 months ago! Very frustrating. No dependent anywhere.. Should bw an easy decision! Now i am worry they will ask to redo medical... That was done dec 2010 !

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
How long does it take vegreville to add second medical ?

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
Now this news headline pisses me off. A man wanted for murder in another country was granted permanent residency in canada . I bet his background check was fast unlike us who are innocent and have to wait long and may get denied . This is ridiculous.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC,what's taking you guys so long to finish 2010 applications......my patience level is below 5% now....getting to 1 year now after AIP :mad: :mad: :eek: :(

annabruce

Jan 15, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: 01-11-2010
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
30-11-2011, x-ray delayed (pregnancy), redone on August 31, 2012
Your opinions would be appreciated guys.

My wife and I had a baby on July 25th. We had been delaying the x-ray portion of the mediical due to the pregnancy. I am about to send her to to get the x-ray done.

Given the long delays at CIC, do you think I should get my wife to redo the full medical? Her current one will expire in December. Hate to have spend another $200, but ....

Thanks.