+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i dont know if there is an expiring date on the police certificate,if not then i will advice you send in the photocopy and explain to them when you sent in the original and when(date) its was received by cic and who received it ..i hope that will be fine.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL.....KEEP YOUR HEADS UP WE WILL SURELY CROSS THE FINISH LINE ONE DAY.

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Gel oooo every one I have my landed interview today and now finally I m done ,,,so happy and relax,,,thanks God...I have my AIP on feb 2010...so whoever waiting dont dishart plz...they really take their sweet time,,,but good news is on their way for all my 2010 friends,,,thanks

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
baba2010 said:
Gel oooo every one I have my landed interview today and now finally I m done ,,,so happy and relax,,,thanks God...I have my AIP on feb 2010...so whoever waiting dont dishart plz...they really take their sweet time,,,but good news is on their way for all my 2010 friends,,,thanks

wow! I took 2 years!!!

Congratulations!!!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
baba2010 said:
Congratulations!!! Cheers :D

C

Canada-India

Does anyone know what the Service Standard Date is on Foss notes. I ordered our Foss Notes and there are 3 different Service Standard Dates on them.

lemony_20

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/10
Doc's Request.
13/09/11
AOR Received.
AIP 22/9/2011
Med's Done....
23/06/11
Interview........
TBA
LANDED..........
...waiting...
I called immigration today and they were like...that person you spoke to was very wrong and all my file shows is NOTHING because it hasn't been updated by the immigration officer yet. They said it neither confirms or denies they have received it, but if i sent it and the proof I have it pretty great...they most likely have it.

I am very upset because the lady i spoke to on Thursday made it sound like they'd close my file because they didn't receive my FBI clearance! From now on I am always calling back and getting a second opinion...unless I get good news! :p

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Hi all – just wondering if someone who has received FOSS notes can help me, as I am just wondering what they should look like.

My problem is: I filled out form IMM5563, checking that I would like information via ‘E-mail’ and my request was for ‘FOSS electronic notes (information in Canada)’, I then faxed and emailed it off on March 15. Yesterday I received a HUGE envelope (120+ pages), via post, from CIC Vegreville and in it, along with all their notes etc, contains a copy of my entire file, including my full application I sent them and all my photos.

Is this FOSS notes or did they stuff up and send me my ‘In Canada Immigration file’ which I didn’t request? And if it is my immigration file does that mean that my application was pulled from processing and could of slowed down my completion? It shows an issue date for CORP, but says it hasn't been 'printed' yet, but it has an expiry date of June 6?!?! I'm so confused and wondering if them pulling my file is why I haven't landed yet.

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada-India said:
Does anyone know what the Service Standard Date is on Foss notes. I ordered our Foss Notes and there are 3 different Service Standard Dates on them.
What do you mean by Service Standard Dates? If you are asking how long it usually take to get the FOSS in for my 2 cases I ordered so far they took about 1 month.

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
seems vegreville is slowing down been on april 30,2011 applications for past few weeks damn

jeymi

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
15-11-2011
Interview........
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-12-2012
Hi Everyone,

We had an interview last Apr 3 (our file was transferred to local cic without AIP). When I checked my hubby's ecas (applicant), the status is "DECISION MADE" but no update in the information. Anyone has similar experience?

Also he received a call from someone with caller id "hrdc-drhc.gc.ca".

Thanks.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeymi said:
Hi Everyone,

We had an interview last Apr 3 (our file was transferred to local cic without AIP). When I checked my hubby's ecas (applicant), the status is "DECISION MADE" but no update in the information. Anyone has similar experience?

Also he received a call from someone with caller id "hrdc-drhc.gc.ca".

Thanks.
Well you have to wait and receive a letter from the cic or you can call them and confirm whats on your file.......well the hrdc-drhc.gc.ca is from the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada...dont know why he got call from them but maybe its about work permit or seeking labour market opinion with regards to work permit issue.

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
CanAusGal said:
Hi all – just wondering if someone who has received FOSS notes can help me, as I am just wondering what they should look like.

My problem is: I filled out form IMM5563, checking that I would like information via ‘E-mail' and my request was for ‘FOSS electronic notes (information in Canada)', I then faxed and emailed it off on March 15. Yesterday I received a HUGE envelope (120+ pages), via post, from CIC Vegreville and in it, along with all their notes etc, contains a copy of my entire file, including my full application I sent them and all my photos.

Is this FOSS notes or did they stuff up and send me my ‘In Canada Immigration file' which I didn't request? And if it is my immigration file does that mean that my application was pulled from processing and could of slowed down my completion? It shows an issue date for CORP, but says it hasn't been 'printed' yet, but it has an expiry date of June 6?!?! I'm so confused and wondering if them pulling my file is why I haven't landed yet.
Anyone at all able to help out? I'm lossing my mind. Received DM Feb 7 and haven't heard a word since. Call centre just tell me to wait.

C

Canada-India

CanAusGal said:

My problem is: I filled out form IMM5563, checking that I would like information via ‘E-mail' and my request was for ‘FOSS electronic notes (information in Canada)', I then faxed and emailed it off on March 15. Yesterday I received a HUGE envelope (120+ pages), via post, from CIC Vegreville and in it, along with all their notes etc, contains a copy of my entire file, including my full application I sent them and all my photos.

Is this FOSS notes or did they stuff up and send me my ‘In Canada Immigration file' which I didn't request? And if it is my immigration file does that mean that my application was pulled from processing and could of slowed down my completion? It shows an issue date for CORP, but says it hasn't been 'printed' yet, but it has an expiry date of June 6?!?! I'm so confused and wondering if them pulling my file is why I haven't landed yet.

It sounds like you may have checked off in Section B of the IMM5563 the box: In Canada Application File (Includes FOSS) instead of the Foss electronic notes in Canada. Selecting the more detailed one like the one you received slows down your application somewhat from what I have read. You may want to inquire about this. If you didn't select this and you have proof of it call them right away to address it.