+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Foofy said:
Hey did u get a landing date yet?
Yes. Finally the landing schedule would be on 28MARCH at 8:15 AM. ;) It took them 5 weeks before I got the letter for interview gosshhh!!! Anyway how about you any date for interview? Good luck!

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Where are you landing Puzzled?

March 27 will be 7 weeks after DM for me and still waiting on a landing interview letter :(

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Aurora9151 said:
Congrats Amanda! You got DM on my birthday ;D But I got client update form on my birthday instead... :( Anyway, I have a quesiton for you that you just applied your OWP but also got DM at the same time, has CIC issued you the OWP already? If not, can the money be refunded?
I had the same question as you but I just got the answer right now.

I got my OWP this morning and I noticed the issued date was on Mar 15, 2012 and it will be expired on 22 Sep, 2013 (2 years after my AIP). Honestly, I'm not happy at all about the OWP, I knew I was the one applying it but .... how come they could issued it just ONE DAY BEFORE MY DM !!!!!!?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Now I tried to comfort myself that the $150 speeds up my DM.....

On the other hand, I'm sorry to hear that you got client update for a "B-day gift" (I know it sucks), I wish you can get a good news really soon after the paper. I can't tell why that it seems like some people received it but some didn't, maybe it all depends on officer...

Anyhow, please don't give up, you're almost there.

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
tozo said:
SMADE,well there is no need to send in another option c because the first one is ok .....since you have been working its ok that is why they also ask for a letter from your employer stating all the stuff you take.... cic will request additional document if they want to .
Thank you tozo for your answer!

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Thanks for all of the support here at the forum. I landed this morning at 8:15AM in Montreal, it was easy as pie. Walked away with my COPR (which isn't nearly as nifty as I thought it would be) and a SIN number that starts with a 3.

Thanks again for everything, it was nice knowing there was a group of people just like me out there...

Good Luck everyone.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
AmandaHsu said:

I got my OWP this morning and I noticed the issued date was on Mar 15, 2012 and it will be expired on 22 Sep, 2013 (2 years after my AIP). Honestly, I'm not happy at all about the OWP, I knew I was the one applying it but .... how come they could issued it just ONE DAY BEFORE MY DM !!!!!!?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Now I tried to comfort myself that the $150 speeds up my DM.....

On the other hand, I'm sorry to hear that you got client update for a "B-day gift" (I know it sucks), I wish you can get a good news really soon after the paper. I can't tell why that it seems like some people received it but some didn't, maybe it all depends on officer...

Hello Amanda! Just want you to know that this situation happened to me also . My OWP will be expîred by 22FEB2012 and I got DM 14FEB2012 ::) which means they already took the $150 for my OWP because I renew it 1 month in advance which is the rules because I cannot let my OWP expired its the proof for my implied status. That sucks but what we can do :-[. After I got the DM letter then I paid $490 for PR and send them the photo and guess what after 5 weeks of waiting I just received the landing interview date in MONTREAL. Anyway it would be on 28March . I finally taken out the burden that I had for the past 2 years of waiting and now its over...I hope you got your landing interview soon. Goodluck! :)

Dorina

Apr 5, 2011
Montreal,Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/31/2011
Interview........
March 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 21, 2012 :)
Teriskier said:
Thanks for all of the support here at the forum. I landed this morning at 8:15AM in Montreal, it was easy as pie. Walked away with my COPR (which isn't nearly as nifty as I thought it would be) and a SIN number that starts with a 3.

Thanks again for everything, it was nice knowing there was a group of people just like me out there...

Good Luck everyone.
Hey Teriskier,

Congrats on landing :). I don't know if you saw me but I was there quite early. Early enough to see the other group ( the 8:15) in the room with frosted glass. Did you ask for information on how to get your RAMQ ( Regie d'assurance de maladie)?

I was one of the few English speaking people in my group. Met a very nice British lady and another American. We were the last ones in our group to have the interview.

Yes. Finally the landing schedule would be on 28MARCH at 8:15 AM. It took them 5 weeks before I got the letter for interview gosshhh!!! Anyway how about you any date for interview? Good luck!
A big well deserved congratulations to Puzzled. Let us know how it goes when you get there.

Anyone else waiting for the landing interview date?

Good luck to everyone :). See you guys in 3 years when it's time to become Canadian citizens :).

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
CanAusGal said:
Where are you landing Puzzled?

March 27 will be 7 weeks after DM for me and still waiting on a landing interview letter :(
canausgal where you landing ?

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Canadagirl85 said:
canausgal where you landing ?
Hi! My landing interview would be on 28MARCH at 8:15AM (COMPLEXE GUY-FAVREAU 200 BLVD René-Lévesque Ouest, Montréal) After I got DM it took me 5 weeks before I got the letter of my schedule for landing interview thats crazy after all its gonna be over soon. On your side are you in Montreal too? 7 weeks is far too long did you try to call them because in my case i started to get worried after 3 weeks of not receiving any letter for the interview so I gave them a call to verify everything ,you might consider calling them just to check whats going on ok? Goodluck!

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Well well, i just called CIC and guess what we finally got AIP and work permit ! Yahooo! Now we'll see what the letter says and what are our next steps !!! We are very happy!!

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
I'm landing in Victoria BC.

I have called a few times and problem is, Vegreville say my file is in Victoria, while Victoria say they haven't received it yet from Vegreville. So I'm really worried it's lost. I call every week and they say they send follow up emails to both locations. I'm due to call back again tomorrow and see if either location have responded :(

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sa_ja said:
Well well, i just called CIC and guess what we finally got AIP and work permit ! Yahooo! Now we'll see what the letter says and what are our next steps !!! We are very happy!!
wow...congratulations sa_ja.....good news and am happy for you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Teriskier said:

Good Luck everyone.
Congrats! :D

Bubli

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/06/2010
LANDED..........
23/02/2012
Teriskier Congratulation!!!!! How do you feel? Let us know when you will receive your PR card.

Aurora9151

Feb 15, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
08-Sept-2012
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
12-June-2013
AmandaHsu said:

Thank you Amanda I pray for the same too.

I am applying online for my OWP too for the same reason as yours, and the system tells me to upload the proof of medical exam. And I notice you mentioned that your med also expired for couple of months. So when you applied the owp, did you submit the old proof or what?