Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
tozo said:
Depending on which part of toronto you are .....am in toronto to but local office etobicoke for the west end but for east end you maybe heading to Scarborough local office.
Ok thank you!!! :D I live near the east end of Toronto so I guess we may be going to the Scarbrough office.

Aurora9151

Feb 15, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
08-Sept-2012
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
12-June-2013
Canadagirl85 said:
Ok thank you!!! :D I live near the east end of Toronto so I guess we may be going to the Scarbrough office.
Have you got your DM and AIP at the same time?

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CrazyLucy said:
Does anyone know roughly how long it takes does medicals to be attached to the files? I'm really hoping this isnt going to take another 4 months of my time. :(
Lucy, believe it or not my second medicals got attached to my file, according to the cic call centre lady in 3 weeks. Yes, not 3 months, 3 weeks.

I got my medicals done first week of January and 1 week ago I called them and she said my medicals were received. It does not show on my email, but she gave me the date my medicals were sent and received by them. Interesting, uh? Of course, she might be wrong too, who knows...

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Bubli said:
Sorry to hear it. But i didn't pay anything all payments was made when i sent my application. I brought just 2 photos with me for PR card. Actually she took just one photo.

They made decision on 9th February and i got mail on 15th February to go to Montreal. This was fast.
Ok. Maybe i will be hearing next week from them. How was your landing interview ? Did it went well? Congrats again.. :)

Bonne fin de semaine!!! Celebrate !!!

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
CEC said:
Lucy, believe it or not my second medicals got attached to my file, according to the cic call centre lady in 3 weeks. Yes, not 3 months, 3 weeks.

I got my medicals done first week of January and 1 week ago I called them and she said my medicals were received. It does not show on my email, but she gave me the date my medicals were sent and received by them. Interesting, uh? Of course, she might be wrong too, who knows...
Oh wow. Well thats not so bad. I hope they look at my file again soon then. I think next I can finally get my landing!

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Aurora9151 said:
Have you got your DM and AIP at the same time?
no just AIP... hoping to get second stage this coming week!! I was just wondering where we would go.

Foofy

Dec 16, 2011
PUZZLED said:
Ok. Maybe i will be hearing next week from them. How was your landing interview ? Did it went well? Congrats again.. :)

Bonne fin de semaine!!! Celebrate !!!
i sent my application for the landing interview this week, hopefully we hear something for next week :)

ardmac

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/10
Med's Done....
17/06/10
Hi all, I dont think there is still anyone around who applied at the same time as me -
I think my application has taken the longest - 18 months and 12 days......I get to land on Thursday, the office called me as they werent sure I would receive a letter in time....

Once this complete least I dont have to worry about cic for another 2 years!!!
Good Luck to all those still waiting, take it from me I know how hard it is, but it is worth the wait :)

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
ardmac said:
Hi all, I dont think there is still anyone around who applied at the same time as me -
I think my application has taken the longest - 18 months and 12 days......I get to land on Thursday, the office called me as they werent sure I would receive a letter in time....

Once this complete least I dont have to worry about cic for another 2 years!!!
Good Luck to all those still waiting, take it from me I know how hard it is, but it is worth the wait :)
there is still me and crazy lucy from august 2010

ardmac

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/10
Med's Done....
17/06/10
Yay shanise!!! Glad there was a few of us in the same boat. It was tough watching others get aip & 2nd stage at the same time while i heard nothing

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shantese said:
there is still me and crazy lucy from august 2010
I am from June 2010 and there are more people from June or even before. Your case is not that bad, believe me.

LuckyJinx

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 1st 2010
File Transfer...
Oct. 27 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 17 2011/ Re-Done Oct. 10 2012
Interview........
Jan. 31 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Work permit issued Jan. 31 2012
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2013.....Finally!!!!!
Im still waiting to land.....app. from dec !

absentgodot

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all,
Just wanted to update and say I have my landing interview tomorrow at 8:30am in Vancouver! I'm so excited but so nervous.
Has anyone landed in Vancouver and do you know whether they have a photo place there? I'm going to London Drugs to get my photos done today, but I'm nervous they'll screw them up (like I've heard so many times before).

Anyone have any words of wisdom for tomorrow?
Thanks!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
absentgodot said:
Hey all,
Just wanted to update and say I have my landing interview tomorrow at 8:30am in Vancouver! I'm so excited but so nervous.
Has anyone landed in Vancouver and do you know whether they have a photo place there? I'm going to London Drugs to get my photos done today, but I'm nervous they'll screw them up (like I've heard so many times before).

Anyone have any words of wisdom for tomorrow?
Thanks!
Hey a quick question..

What did they require from you in the second stage approval? Remedical? or what?

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Hey all! Its been some time since i am back here.... So just wanna update yall...
I have been waiting for my landing letter since my AIP on Oct 27th 2011 until i called them late January and i found out that the vegreville officer forgot to indicate the approval date on my application. My application was still stucked at Vegreville!! Shockz!! Well, just to cut the story short, i was told i may have to wait for another 3 months to get my landing scheduled. I was kinda pissed when i heard that and i decided to fax a request to expedite my landing.. but before i could do that i received a landing notice March 1st at Scarborough !! Hurray!! Finally my long wait has come to an end! Btw, i landed a nice job in one of the local banks... Double bliss!! Wish everyone all the best! ;)