+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
visita44 said:
Hi Mark_Anna... I'm just curious to ask if you submitted an RCMP Police Clearance through fingerprinting?.. I ask this coz I only send RCMP check not through fingerprinting...
are we suppose to do the fingerprints ourselves or do they send us a form? is it mandatory for all inlanders? I was never told to do this?

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Ocean_end don't worry only if they ask something than you have to do it.

CeC, Ocean-end, GiGi. Theresa_Lynn, Mwwaaannnn............................any news people......something will happen on 12th January 2012 as they are going to open file again, especially those who got their AIP on 6th April 2011.

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:

CeC, Ocean-end, GiGi. Theresa_Lynn, Mwwaaannnn............................any news people......something will happen on 12th January 2012 as they are going to open file again, especially those who got their AIP on 6th April 2011.
I got my medicals redone yesterday. In case they request any of you (let's hope not) to redo the medicals, make sure you price compare different doctors since they charge whatever they want. Some doctors are charging over $200 (what I paid two years ago) and yesterday I got it done by $143, in other words, call a couple of doctors and ask how much they are charging.

Where did you hear about something happening on Jan 12th?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,its very quite in here......hope all those waiting for second stage will get some good news this week.....head up and let be strong :D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
CEC said:
I got my medicals redone yesterday. In case they request any of you (let's hope not) to redo the medicals, make sure you price compare different doctors since they charge whatever they want. Some doctors are charging over $200 (what I paid two years ago) and yesterday I got it done by $143, in other words, call a couple of doctors and ask how much they are charging.

Where did you hear about something happening on Jan 12th?
I mentioned in a previous quote the last time they looked at our file was Oct. 12 and the agent said they BF'd the file 3 months, therefore they should be looking at my file Jan 12 ...fingers crossed. This whole process is taking way to long!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TeresaLynn said:
I mentioned in a previous quote the last time they looked at our file was Oct. 12 and the agent said they BF'd the file 3 months, therefore they should be looking at my file Jan 12 ...fingers crossed. This whole process is taking way to long!
I agree hun, his second stage is taking so long. I want it done and over with for him. Praying for you both to hear that it is finalized on the 12th. :-*

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:

thanks for asking
but still no news here.
I redo my medical on Dec 29th,2011, I hope they already sent my medical result to CIC!!!

nicole1204

Oct 2, 2011
I really dont know what to do now. My bf.d was dec. 29th, but so far nothing new happened.....call centre said my case is in pending,and there is no next BF'D. he said even it says 29th,still may not be taht day. Sooooo confused.....
So the BF'D DOESN'T mean anything?

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello,

Yes last time Theresa_lynn was telling about 12th January date but mine is not yet anything. I think many of us got AIP on 6th April 2011.
They didn't ask me to redo medical which will expire in May 2012 (May be before that atleast decision will come)

ppmmwanm, CEC, Theresa_Lynn, Ocean_end, GiGi second stage is coming guys................

Timeline on my wife's sponsorship login
We received your application to sponsor **** **** **** on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on April 6, 2011.

We sent you a letter on April 6, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Time line on my (Principle applicant) login

We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on August 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:
Hello,

Yes last time Theresa_lynn was telling about 12th January date but mine is not yet anything. I think many of us got AIP on 6th April 2011.
They didn't ask me to redo medical which will expire in May 2012 (May be before that atleast decision will come)

ppmmwanm, CEC, Theresa_Lynn, Ocean_end, GiGi second stage is coming guys................

Timeline on my wife's sponsorship login
We received your application to sponsor **** **** **** on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on April 6, 2011.

We sent you a letter on April 6, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Time line on my (Principle applicant) login

We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 26, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on August 8, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.
Wow thats really a good news there...hopefully DM will follow very soon.good luck

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tozo said:
Congratulations!!!!!....am happy for you and how to start a new year with such a great news....this a combo with double,double..lol.well with regards to the OHIP ,you will need the underlisted document.

1. the letter from the CIC that you have been approved for PR
2.Prove of address....its can be either bank statement,fone bills or any thing that have your wife name and address on it.
3.a photo ID with signature issue by the province or any other identification with picture and signature eg passport.

with this you good to go with your OHIP registration at service Ontario and it will take about 3 months to receive the card......once again congratulations and almost are finished with this waiting game. :D :D

"A combo with double, double", indeed!! :D And many thanks for your reply. Also, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to get one month knocked off the three-month waiting period to qualify for OHIP. Is that even possible as it was suggested in other threads?

Cheers

S. :)

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Serendipity said:
"A combo with double, double", indeed!! :D And many thanks for your reply. Also, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to get one month knocked off the three-month waiting period to qualify for OHIP. Is that even possible as it was suggested in other threads?

Cheers

S. :)
Yeah its could be that you can get the OHIP card within weeks......for AIP its 3 months to get thw OHIP card so depend on your letter its may be even less but just go get yourself registared and maybe some luck will be on your side........lol anyway good luck

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Hi guys! Just sharing my happiness today! :)

I got positive LMO last Friday and today I mailed my work permit application..

When they transferred our file to Edmonton Office, without AIP and OWP, and they say will take 18-24 months before they open it again...I was so worried! :(

Although I can continue working with the same employer because of the IMPLIED status, I am left with an expired healthcard and soon to expire passport.

So having this REGULAR work permit (cross fingers) will allow me to renew my ALberta Healthcard and passport! :) yehey! God is so good! I am blessed with a nice employer! :) He just gave me a salary raise :) so this one is a COMBO as well!

But yeah, I am still hoping that they will open our PR application in Edmonton as soon as possible :)

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
This is a random question but does anyone know how long it takes them to open and attach additional information that is sent to be added to a file? I had receieved a letter in November requesting it which said that I had 60 days for them to receive it or else my file maybe discontinued. I know the information was delivered to there office, but is there a way to find out if it is open or just sitting in a mail room somewhere?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teriskier said:
This is a random question but does anyone know how long it takes them to open and attach additional information that is sent to be added to a file? I had receieved a letter in November requesting it which said that I had 60 days for them to receive it or else my file maybe discontinued. I know the information was delivered to there office, but is there a way to find out if it is open or just sitting in a mail room somewhere?
yeah no one knows how they go by requested information.......i send a requested information in April 23 and its show on my ecas on the June 16,others wrote on the envelope attached to file asap and its was attached to file within one week.great luck...i send my owp on august 12 and i got it approved on October 17.they requested my police clearance and passport after AIP which i send on august 19 and November 3 respectively but nothing is showing on my ecas.the last time i called they told they are opening mail from sept ...then again its depends on whats they want to do at a time....hope they attached to file as soon as possible.well since you forward with within the 60 DAYS you are ok so maybe your BFD will be in the next 2 months....good luck and stay strong for this journey. ;D ;D ;D