Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
nicole1204 said:
I have the same question!!!
My RCMP and MED show PASSED, but Security is EMPTY!
But my BF'D was 29th Dec which is passed, nothing happen, means i am gonna wait for another 3 months?? Why so hard!!!!

AmandaHsu, can you please tell me what does "MED extension " means on your FOSS? and did you apply 2 FOSS? then how come you get 2 FOSS? Thanks.
Hi Nicole , question for you do you have a date for RCMP sent? ans then received?? how long in between the 2 ??

thanks

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taradil said:
Thank you very much Tozo and happy new year to you and to everybody.
I have not seen the letter yet since it is still on the way from vegreville,do you guys think that the letter will mention any instructions on if i can pay at the office (RPRF) or i need to mail it in advance.
Thank you again
happy new year to too...well wait for the letter and it will tell you whats to bring among other things like how to pay for your fees...all the instructions will be there.....hope its helps

nicole1204

Oct 2, 2011
sa_ja said:
Hi Nicole , question for you do you have a date for RCMP sent? ans then received?? how long in between the 2 ??

thanks
It's 28th Jun and 29th Sep.

Bad thing is that RMCP received date is the same as my AIP date, but I don't know which one is first. Ahhhhhhh! If RCMP is the first, the i am only one security checl away from double DM which sucks! If AIP is first, I hope these 3 months my security check would be done but just not shown as I renember someone said that it will not be detailed even done, and plus 2-3 days online delay, i may get sth tmr as last time for my AIP, the online update is 3 days too.

One more question for someone might know, when you call CIC by the Auto info after AIP, what's the info they mention? mine didn't say anything about AIP. I sooooooooooooo dont know what are they doing because online update is slow and phone slow too???

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicole1204 said:
It's 28th Jun and 29th Sep.

Bad thing is that RMCP received date is the same as my AIP date, but I don't know which one is first. Ahhhhhhh! If RCMP is the first, the i am only one security checl away from double DM which sucks! If AIP is first, I hope these 3 months my security check would be done but just not shown as I renember someone said that it will not be detailed even done, and plus 2-3 days online delay, i may get sth tmr as last time for my AIP, the online update is 3 days too.

One more question for someone might know, when you call CIC by the Auto info after AIP, what's the info they mention? mine didn't say anything about AIP. I sooooooooooooo dont know what are they doing because online update is slow and phone slow too???
yeah when you call CIC BY THE Auto info after the AIP,its state when your application was received and when they started processsing.....its goes on to state that they currently accessing your application and a date is mention....that date can be AIP date or the last time they worked on your file for example when they attached an info to your file. happy new year to everybody :D

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
I will be updating hopefully tonight. I so sorry everyone. Everything has been so hectic between the holiday, work, and now my hubby's aunt being in the hospital. They are saying she may not make it through the night so my priorities are with the family for the moment. I greatly appreciate the offer for help though. I hope all of you are doing well and I miss talking with all of you.

P.S. I know there has been a huge delay in the update and I appreciate the help. However, I have worked on this thread and chart for over a year now so I would just like to be the last one to officially finish it since I have made it this far with it and it would be shameful to give up on it now, if that makes sense. Lol. Everything just keeps popping up every time I go to update it.
I'm so sorry to hear that, LY. It is not easy to face losing a loved one. My positive thoughts and meditations will be with you and your husband and family. Concentrate on you and your family first, that's priority numero uno. Charts and internet things can wait. We'll be here.

Don't worry, I think we all understand finishing a project we start. It's part of the fun. Take Care and may you have a blessed New year.

To All: May you have a Happy New Year and may 2012 be filled with lot of blessings, happiness and prosperity!

nicole1204

Oct 2, 2011
tozo said:
yeah when you call CIC BY THE Auto info after the AIP,its state when your application was received and when they started processsing.....its goes on to state that they currently accessing your application and a date is mention....that date can be AIP date or the last time they worked on your file for example when they attached an info to your file. happy new year to everybody :D
Thanks tozo, which confused me is that they didn't even mention my AIP, my last file date is 3 months before AIP......#Sign......

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
nicole1204 said:
I have the same question!!!
My RCMP and MED show PASSED, but Security is EMPTY!
But my BF'D was 29th Dec which is passed, nothing happen, means i am gonna wait for another 3 months?? Why so hard!!!!

AmandaHsu, can you please tell me what does "MED extension " means on your FOSS? and did you apply 2 FOSS? then how come you get 2 FOSS? Thanks.
Hi Nicole

Thanks for your replying to let me know I'm not the only one got into the situation, but also I feel sorry about your case too.

About med extension, I'm not really sure what it is. The call center agent just told me that the officer has extended my medical and she did not see anything about redo it "for now" (that's the part I'm scared, will the officer change his mind?).

And no, I only applied 1 FOSS, as you might know that CIC always sends you a letter with your FOSS that stated some information may release to you later if they get permission from Ottawa, so that is what I got. However, I did not really get much more info from this one compared to the FOSS. It seems like just some missing pages from my first FOSS if it makes sense to you. But I'm still quite happy, at least I know CIC got my RCMP checking already which was not showed on my FOSS and it also shows that the officer in Canada is waiting for my family member's info from HK.

Sorry, can't really help here :) I believe you'll get good news very soon, best wishes for you.

nicole1204

Oct 2, 2011
AmandaHsu said:
Hi Nicole

Thanks for your replying to let me know I'm not the only one got into the situation, but also I feel sorry about your case too.

About med extension, I'm not really sure what it is. The call center agent just told me that the officer has extended my medical and she did not see anything about redo it "for now" (that's the part I'm scared, will the officer change his mind?).

And no, I only applied 1 FOSS, as you might know that CIC always sends you a letter with your FOSS that stated some information may release to you later if they get permission from Ottawa, so that is what I got. However, I did not really get much more info from this one compared to the FOSS. It seems like just some missing pages from my first FOSS if it makes sense to you. But I'm still quite happy, at least I know CIC got my RCMP checking already which was not showed on my FOSS and it also shows that the officer in Canada is waiting for my family member's info from HK.

Sorry, can't really help here :) I believe you'll get good news very soon, best wishes for you.
Thanks Amanda. Same here, hopeu can get urs done soon too.
another question, how do u know they r waiting for ur family's info? I dont really know how to check FOSS and i got it through email, no where shows waiting for my other fams info....
thanks again

viana

Feb 14, 2011
Ok guys this is my case. I applied for permanent residency once i got accepted as a protected person. app in may 2010 for pr.got first stage approval jan-2011 then on july 1st 2011 i got married.put in my spouse's add on application and sent it to immigration.2 days after went to get mail and got a letter saying my pr application was completed am to go to the mississauga office july 13th and get landed.my hubby and i went to the office and told them about my application for add on i had sent for my hubby and everything else.i was told right on i cant get landed cuz of the add on application so i wld have to wait for my hubby's too.in august we got a letter to prove our marriage is genuine bla bla sent them that recieved end of august.i later called immig and they said cuz of me,my hubby's application is in second stage automatically.now i really dont know when to start counting the 8months it takes is it from july?august?sep?worse is he cant work cuz my previous first stage approval applies to to him too so he cant get a work permit he has to wait till the 8months are up?any ideas on hw we can apply for a wp?sorry too long but thx for any help

joeminhas

Jan 1, 2012
Hi All,

Great forum. I am sponsoring my spouse and sent in the application on December 5th, 2011. Patiently waiting now :)

Cheers,

Joe.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D :DHAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.....MAY YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COMES TO PASS THIS YEAR. :D :D

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
nicole1204 said:
Thanks Amanda. Same here, hopeu can get urs done soon too.
another question, how do u know they r waiting for ur family's info? I dont really know how to check FOSS and i got it through email, no where shows waiting for my other fams info....
thanks again
Hi Nicole

The reason I knew the officer is waiting because it's stated on my "2" FOSS (the extra one they sent me) that "application information:waiting further info", since they didn't request anything from me but my son (the non-accompany one). However, I'm not sure if you can see the similar thing on your FOSS since yours is not the "extra" one, I didn't see anything like this on my first FOSS.

You may question that how to get the extra FOSS info, I have to say sorry that I have no idea. Honestly, before it arrived, I've never ever thought about it because I've applied the other FOSS on April 2010 and I did receive one and that's it, nothing extra comes later but this time.

Hope it helps....

nicole1204

Oct 2, 2011
AmandaHsu said:
Hi Nicole

The reason I knew the officer is waiting because it's stated on my "2" FOSS (the extra one they sent me) that "application information:waiting further info", since they didn't request anything from me but my son (the non-accompany one). However, I'm not sure if you can see the similar thing on your FOSS since yours is not the "extra" one, I didn't see anything like this on my first FOSS.

You may question that how to get the extra FOSS info, I have to say sorry that I have no idea. Honestly, before it arrived, I've never ever thought about it because I've applied the other FOSS on April 2010 and I did receive one and that's it, nothing extra comes later but this time.

Hope it helps....
Yeah I saw that on my FOSS too, but I don't have non-accompany one like you son with me, so I don't know what that is, maybe just security checking. The only thing which makes no sense about the whole security checking is: We are all INLAND applicant, what's still with the security????

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
AmandaHsu said:
CONGRATS!!!!!

I think you've "graduated" from this immigration college ^_^
Thanks for your reply AmandaHsu. I really hope this will be the end. But two things worry me some:

1) My FOSS states 2MOS BFD (my medical already expired on december 23)

2) The agent told me that last paragraph is only on reference of my AIP.

I got a letter on december 17 asking for my criminal convictions (which I don't have any). The problem was the police clearance had an involuntary mistake in the translation. It should say "the person so and so has no criminal records) but the translator made an omission . She fortgot to write the word "NO"., so the translation came out as "the person so and so has criminal records"

That's the reason I got that letter asking for my criminal convictions. I correct the misunderstanding already., The translator made and statement and the mistake was clarified. Also I got another translator to backup tat statement. So you see if was not for thart confusion I may be getting my landing interview soon but now I'm afraid I would take at least another 2 months and maybe more if CIC ask me to re-do my medicals.

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmandaHsu said:
Hi Nicole

Hope it helps....
AmandaHsu,well why will CIC request info about non-accompany child,because whats i do understand is they request further info about non -company child when you have apply to sponsor him/her.....the reason why am saying this that i have 2 non-accompany kids but nothing has been requested from them nor me....maybe you added him as accompanying child...