Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppmmwanm said:
Hi,CEC. when you did that?
I did my medicals on March 2010.

I submitted my ap on June 2010.

I got the AiP in April 2011.

I called CIC to complain and they said my medicals will expire on March 2012 but they are asking for the renewal in case my background checks don't arrive till them.

I told them we cannot be at their mercy like that. We cannot pay for their mistakes and delays but they said there's nothing they can do.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,one thing i have observed about medicals is that when you do it in the month that you are submitting your application CIC never ask to redo it again unless there is a problem with it....well i stand to be corrected....but then again i have seen applicant been ask to redo their medicals because they did their medicals 2-3 months ahead before their application was received by CIC.in this case you have allowed them to ask you to redo it because you have taken 2-3months off your waiting time and looking at the processing times 11-12 months which means your medicals is valid for the next 9 months and looking at this they can easily ask you to redo the medicals again.......unless there is a medical problem with an applications i dont see the reason why CIC should ask applicant to redo their medicals again....i hope they try to reconsider this redo your medicals thing again because we are already tired of waiting.

well then again you have nothing to do when they ask you to redo it again.....just have to comply with their directions and redo it again .i wish you all the best and merry Christmas to you all

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
CEC & Mwannnan,

My case is also same like you guys but I did my medical on 19th May 2010 that's why they are not asking for second time. 6th April 2011 I got my AIP OWP. Phone agent told me they don't need anything from me. Hopefully in January I will get my final letter.

Merry Christmas

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC said:
I did my medicals on March 2010.

I submitted my ap on June 2010.

I got the AiP in April 2011.

I called CIC to complain and they said my medicals will expire on March 2012 but they are asking for the renewal in case my background checks don't arrive till them.

I told them we cannot be at their mercy like that. We cannot pay for their mistakes and delays but they said there's nothing they can do.
I did my medical exam on Feb 2010
Got the AIP in April,2011 as well
I call them two weeks ago, they said my medical expired on next year( Feb,2012). Who knows why sent a letter to me to redo it before that date.
Today I call to the Clinic, the price goes up,it about 205 dollars. :-[
I am the same as you ,waiting for my background check!!

Hope we will hear good news sooner !!!

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mark_Anna said:
CEC & Mwannnan,

My case is also same like you guys but I did my medical on 19th May 2010 that's why they are not asking for second time. 6th April 2011 I got my AIP OWP. Phone agent told me they don't need anything from me. Hopefully in January I will get my final letter.

Merry Christmas
I got AIP on April.6th,2011. the same as you!
Hope you get good news soon!!! :)

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Mark_Anna said:
Hi Karlgio,

Me (Mark_Anna), CEC, Theresa_lynn, GiGi, Ocean_End all got their first stage approval in or around April 2011 but we all are waiting for second stage approval until now. It's been more than 8-9 months but nothing, all the time they said (Phone agent) wait one month more or wait until February 2012.

I don't know what's going on.................................Merry Christmas to All
I got a letter from CIC asking me for my court convictions!!! I don't have any convictions so I contacted them and apparently there was a mistake in the police clearance translation. I hired two certified translators and the mistake was corrected. My medicals expired on december 23, so I called yesterday and the agent told me to not redo my medicals unless if resquested.

More waiting...

Merry Christmas to everybody!!!

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
I received my FOSS notes and says BFD 2MOS, more waiting...

Also I checked the status of my application and it has change from "In Process" to "Decision Made"

and they add this part:

"We sent you a letter on xxxxxx to xxxxxx Scarborough,Ontario, Canada, xxxx about the decision on your application. Pleaseconsider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent theletter to the wrong address, please contact us."

But the agent told me that it only about the AIP I got on April nothing to do with the landing interview.

Any comments???

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gigi1612 said:
I received my FOSS notes and says BFD 2MOS, more waiting...

Also I checked the status of my application and it has change from "In Process" to "Decision Made"

and they add this part:

"We sent you a letter on xxxxxx to xxxxxx Scarborough,Ontario, Canada, xxxx about the decision on your application. Pleaseconsider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent theletter to the wrong address, please contact us."

But the agent told me that it only about the AIP I got on April nothing to do with the landing interview.

Any comments???

forget about whats the agent said...you are good to go...congratulations!!!! wait for the letter and then landing interview..merry christmas

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
merry xmas guys just have a question what can make a person indamissible to canada other than overstaying and working without proper authourization?

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
I hope you're right. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
I (hopefully) just sent of my final police clearance from the Turks and Caicos the other day. Hopefully this journey will come to an end soon. If only the CIC had given more information about how to obtain a police record from this country I would have had this solved nearly 6 months ago. After I land I will be giving them a bit of feedback about how their process works.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teriskier said:
I (hopefully) just sent of my final police clearance from the Turks and Caicos the other day. Hopefully this journey will come to an end soon. If only the CIC had given more information about how to obtain a police record from this country I would have had this solved nearly 6 months ago. After I land I will be giving them a bit of feedback about how their process works.
I'm sorry but you knew that you needed police clearance from Turks and Caicos from the beginning of your application if you actually read the instruction forms. If it was ambiguous and the call centre was of no help, you couldn't find that informatioln on your own? No, of course it is CIC's fault. Go ahead and give them your feedback and it will be filled in the "round" file.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
So not much of an update from me at all. I have yet to receive my OWP. For some reason post is always really slow getting to me from CIC. Hope all is well. It's been roughly 3 months and some change since I sent off my UK police certificate. So hopefully I'll hear something sooner or later.

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Seasons greetings to everybody !!

Somebody know when CIC is open/working this week ??? We are still on the wait and and hope to get an answer as soon as they go back to work!!

Is there somebody here that ordered their FOSS note and that have date of RCMP request and received ??

I know they sent my boyfriend'S on Sept 19th...so I am wondering if it is that they are waiting for......and how long it takes to receive it

thanks

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
sa_ja said:
Seasons greetings to everybody !!

Somebody know when CIC is open/working this week ??? We are still on the wait and and hope to get an answer as soon as they go back to work!!

Is there somebody here that ordered their FOSS note and that have date of RCMP request and received ??

I know they sent my boyfriend'S on Sept 19th...so I am wondering if it is that they are waiting for......and how long it takes to receive it

thanks
It seems like everyone's FOSS has showed info about RCMP but me :( :( :(

I don't know if I could say your bf is lucky or not bcos I got my Foss 2 weeks ago and it showed nothing about the RCMP checking. I know the CIC in Canada is waiting for my non-accompany family member's info from Hong Kong which Hong Kong has received it and started processing on Nov. But how about my RCMP? I'm so worried the CIC will ask me to do finger print several months later instead of right now..... :-\

all we can do is waiting....best wishes to all of us...