+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC JUST UPDATED THE PROCESSING TIME TO PROCESSING APPLICATION RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 5,2010.THATS A 6 DAYS JUMP........HOPE TO HEAR GOOD NEWS FROM DECEMBER APPLICANTS.STAY FOCUS BCOS ITS NOT OVER UNTIL ITS OVER.... :D...ALLTHE BEST GUYS :) :D

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
No news for us... Just called CIC and he said our file seems positive and that we should expect news between the end of nov and mid-december... It is soooo long.. Strating to be very impatient... Good luck everybody !!

Charlamag

Aug 31, 2011
I didn't check whether or not a rental car is considered commercial since we were using our own vehicle and had the title, insurance etc to prove it.
Your best bet would be to call either Canada Customs and Border and/or rental car companies to find out what they say.
We also were not walking over any border so were unconcerned about that method of travel.
I was very nervous about travel into the US and back without the PR card after reading so many stories warning people not to, but I decided to do the research myself and understand the law around the process and after I did, I was not at all nervous. It's pretty clear what the immigration site itself says so I felt very secure that what we were doing was not going to cause any problems.
Again, I would NOT fly in and out without the card since the immigration rules are clear about that.

moony

Oct 10, 2011
Hi everybody! I have a news. I checked my ecase and found - Decision made. They sent me a mail on November, 10. But I did not receive it yet. I hope for good news soon )) And for everybody who is waiting too.

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
moony said:
Hi everybody! I have a news. I checked my ecase and found - Decision made. They sent me a mail on November, 10. But I did not receive it yet. I hope for good news soon )) And for everybody who is waiting too.
Congratulation! When did you sent your application!?

AnnaLin

Aug 18, 2011
Has anyone who sent out file around Nov 15 received a letter to land?????????????????????

I wonder if CP has lost my important letter.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's been more than a month since I received DMs.

Who can tell me what is going on?????????????????????

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Forum by definition means we have open dialogues, open discussions with open opinions… and these do not necessary need to infringe on others people integrity and honor.

Having said this, it means that whatever its discussed should be taken at face value that it is the truth, and no one in the forum should have the power or the right to demand any form of proof.

Secondly, everyone should have the right to express their opinion, questions and answers in the manner they feel suits their personalities and integrity, which to some others may seem offensive and yet is not portrayed in such a manner.

Thirdly, the whole aim of this forum is surely to seek answers, ask questions and deliberate on topics relevant to advancing the goal of immigration into Canada successfully, using CIC as the baseline and rules, and not people’s opinions only, since opinions can be one sided and misleading.

Lastly, to all of us on this forum, immigration is a huge step in our lives and most are giving up everything they have on the other side to start all over with better opportunities and life in Canada. Therefore, the need to ask the same questions a number of times to get the best solution for a specific situation without having to be belittled and accused of manipulation, might be necessary.

This is the reason for the openness of dialogue in this forum. No one should play teacher and be superior to any other on this forum. This will alleviate any quarrels or bullying from any party involved. We are all the same and everyone wants to be treated with dignity and respect.

After all Canada is a country of equal opportunity and free from discrimination…

This is the land of freedom….

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Hey all,

Come on, I think everyone should just take a chill pill and relax..I dun think we need anymore negative sentiments in this thread already. Lets try to be civil about it..(Live and let Live). :) .. We are all on the same boat waiting for our PR and the journey aint easy... Some more problematic, some less but no doubt it has been a rather stressful process... I am not trying to defend anyone but everyone's situation is different, and i am just hoping that everyone can be abit more understanding with one another... The latest crossfire has sparked a furore in the thread and i really hope it wont get too personal (hopefully there wont be anymore chastising) ...However I do agree that politeness and civility would most definitely warrant a helpful advice in any case... Hey! Weekend is nigh! Lets just enjoy the holidays and spend some good times with your love ones!!! ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Okay everyone, ENOUGH with the bickering please! I made this thread so that it could help others connect, not to push each other apart. I would like to keep the unity strong here. I really should have came back sooner but I have been working like a dog lately. I am so sorry for the lack of an update, I truly am. Hopefully if I have time tonight after cleaning up the house first, I can get to it. However, I ask that you all please be kind to one another and move forward. I don't know (nor care) who started it or what it was about but arguing in general comes off as immature. And I would like to think none of you are that. So lets move forward and be a family again.

I have a request to all those that recently are new members and/or those that got AIP, could you please list the following information:
-Date application was received
-Date app started processing
-Date you received AIP (the date put on the letter you receive)
-Date of landing
-City of landing

All of this information helps to form an accurate chart. I would love if you could take some time out of your day to do so, so I have the information correct to update the chart with.

Everyone stay strong! My biggest of congrats to those that have gotten AIP and/or landed. Welcome to Canada. :D

P.S. I ask that if you feel you should carry the arguments further that you do so in a private message. I would like to keep this thread inviting and positive. Thank you! :-*

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
twchu said:
Hey all,

Come on, I think everyone should just take a chill pill and relax..I dun think we need anymore negative sentiments in this thread already. Lets try to be civil about it..(Live and let Live). :) .. We are all on the same boat waiting for our PR and the journey aint easy... Some more problematic, some less but no doubt it has been a rather stressful process... I am not trying to defend anyone but everyone's situation is different, and i am just hoping that everyone can be abit more understanding with one another... The latest crossfire has sparked a furore in the thread and i really hope it wont get too personal (hopefully there wont be anymore chastising) ...However I do agree that politeness and civility would most definitely warrant a helpful advice in any case... Hey! Weekend is nigh! Lets just enjoy the holidays and spend some good times with your love ones!!! ;D
thanks man! there r bad pple in this forum, i was jus attacked and insulted and they expect me to jus take it all in and shut up. i respect pple, very much so, but im not nice when im attacked, i asked a question nicely, but had pple jus belittle me and talk me down, i dont take that lightly.

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Love_Young said:
Okay everyone, ENOUGH with the bickering please! I made this thread so that it could help others connect, not to push each other apart. I would like to keep the unity strong here. I really should have came back sooner but I have been working like a dog lately. I am so sorry for the lack of an update, I truly am. Hopefully if I have time tonight after cleaning up the house first, I can get to it. However, I ask that you all please be kind to one another and move forward. I don't know (nor care) who started it or what it was about but arguing in general comes off as immature. And I would like to think none of you are that. So lets move forward and be a family again.

P.S. I ask that if you feel you should carry the arguments further that you do so in a private message. I would like to keep this thread inviting and positive. Thank you! :-*
Hey Love,

Hehe.. Happy to see that you are back! :p
And I totally agree with ya....;)

Well, here are my dets.. Looking forward to yr long-awaited update! :p

-Date application was received : 29 Nov 2010
-Date app started processing : 13 Jan 2011
-Date you received AIP (the date put on the letter you receive) : 27 Oct 2011
-Date of landing : TBC
-City of landing : Toronto (Scarborough)

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
Love_Young said:

I have a request to all those that recently are new members and/or those that got AIP, could you please list the following information:
-Date application was received
-Date app started processing
-Date you received AIP (the date put on the letter you receive)
-Date of landing
-City of landing

All of this information helps to form an accurate chart. I would love if you could take some time out of your day to do so, so I have the information correct to update the chart with.

Everyone stay strong! My biggest of congrats to those that have gotten AIP and/or landed. Welcome to Canada. :D

i sooo agree with you, infact i i cant describe in words how much i do. heres my info, thanx

date application was received :nov, 29, 2010
date app started processing :jan 13, 2011
date you receive a.i.p(the date put on the letter you receive) :28 0ct 2011
date of landing:15, december 2011
city of landing:calgary

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thank you for listing your information twchu and borrowdale. It really helps out. :)
Now, if you don't mind repeating it (as I haven't had much time to look through lately, what might your question have been borrowdale?
I may be able to help or I will at least give it my best. :D

borrowdale

Sep 17, 2011
Love_Young said:
Thank you for listing your information twchu and borrowdale. It really helps out. :)
Now, if you don't mind repeating it (as I haven't had much time to look through lately, what might your question have been borrowdale?
I may be able to help or I will at least give it my best. :D

hey there u r welcome. see my landing date is december 15, 2011 in calgary. i have unique but rather very personal situation, my spouse is away on family matters,really really serious family issues going on right now with my inlaws and im afriad she might not be able to make it on december 15, 2011 coz of intensity of it. now my question earlier was if its possible if i go and land alone? i was asking this to a specific individual who just landed, like my guess a few hrs ago jugding from her post. now i had asked this question before and received a general answer, so i asked again to see if there is a different experiance out there, not that i "want" an answer as some pple ridiculously put out, i jus wana know other pples different experiances so i have a really good idea of it all, and not just from one person. thats all. i did fax cic calgary, and explained everything, but they havent replied to me yet, so im jus kind of in the dark. i jus need to know asap so i can make extraordinary arrangments for my spouse to come back, which will cost me thousands really.so the more info i can get the more idea i know about it all. thats all

now two pple here , didnt like this simple question i asked nicely to one specific member, they just jumped on the band wagon to attack me , belittle me , showed sarcasm to me, i mean they were jus begging to be told off. thats why i fired off like that coz i dont take insults kindly. but anyway, that was my question, if there is a need for the spouse to attend the interview or can i land alone? i have received two hostile responses , one in particular, was jus really a goof! and the specific person i asked answered me nicely and said yes.