tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BenderS said:
yeah it says:

We received your application to sponsor ___________ on November 3, 2010.

We started processing your application on September 29, 2011.

We sent you a letter on September 29, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Says nothing about AIP ?
BenderS,I think this page from Ecas is that of the sponsor and not from the sponsored person Ecas so please check again with the ID of the person

been sponsored....and let see whats its says....because its look like you have first stage approval (AIP) Congratulations 8)

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
tozo said:
BenderS,I think this page from Ecas is that of the sponsor and not from the sponsored person Ecas so please check again with the ID of the person

been sponsored....and let see whats its says....because its look like you have first stage approval (AIP) Congratulations 8)
ahh Ok I just logged on as hubby, yeah still shows in process :(

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BenderS said:
ahh Ok I just logged on as hubby, yeah still shows in process :(
oh ok that means you have the AIP.......great hope the second stage does not take too long. good luck everyone :D :D :D

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi everybody...

I checked tonight e-cas and I fund this....

We received your application for permanent residence on November 8, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 17, 2010.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on October 3, 2011 to xxxxxxx xxxxx Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Now today I received on the mail my work permit that was delivered on sept 30th... This mean that I got PR?

Pepe

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
pepe261 said:
Hi everybody...

I checked tonight e-cas and I fund this....

We received your application for permanent residence on November 8, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 17, 2010.

We sent you a letter on October 3, 2011 to xxxxxxx xxxxx Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Now today I received on the mail my work permit that was delivered on sept 30th... This mean that I got PR?

Pepe
Looks like you got it!! Congratulations!

And because you got your work permit, if you have already applied for your temporary SIN, you can immediately (upon landing) get your permanent SIN.

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Thanks Justina!

So I called CIC this morning and the agent had a really bad attitud. First she didn't want to check my file when I told her that my application was sent on Nov because according to her CIC was on oct 29. Once I ask her politely 2 or 3 times to check my application anyway she did it and told my that my file was transferred to Ottawa that I has to wait 3 months!!!! for the interview (if it is true, I will br really mad!)
Anyway... Does anybody knows how long takes to have the interview in Ottawa?

Pepe

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
@Pepe: congrats!! You got second stage approval too! They'll now send you file to a local office to arrange the landing! :D

justina said:
And because you got your work permit, if you have already applied for your temporary SIN, you can immediately (upon landing) get your permanent SIN.
Those two have got nothing to do with each other. It depends on the local office it you can get a permanent SIN or not, the OWP at AiP is no influence in that. Everyone should use the OWP to get a temporary SIN inmediately, because if you can't get a SIN at the landing, you'll need to wait for the PR card (and that could take a few months after landing). If you want to work instantly, you'll need to get the temporary SIN. Otherwise you have to stay at home until you got the PR card.

tplink1357

Aug 19, 2011
We received your application for permanent residence on September 7, 2010.

We started processing your application on October 27, 2010.

We sent you a letter on October 3, 2011 to -------------------------------------about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

AIP? great news

tplink1357

Aug 19, 2011
Both Sponsorship Application Status and Permanent Residence Application Status are Decision Made.
Does that mean I got PR?

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you see: We sent you a letter on -------- to -------------------------------------about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

It means the 2nd stage has been approved.

Congrats.

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
I know I'm kinda a pain in the ass but My hubby (person being sponsored) has a few Q's

His Visa renewal never came through (probably because of AIP?) so he has no BC License right now, they only give him a license for as long as his VISA is valid. Which was Sept 1st.

Also for Work Permit they ask for his visa validity ... which again, he doesn't have.

Does any paperwork come through with AIP that he can renew his license and get OWP with ?

tplink1357

Aug 19, 2011
CEC said:
When you see: We sent you a letter on -------- to -------------------------------------about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

It means the 2nd stage has been approved.

Congrats.
Perfect. Thanks. Can I pay landing fee now and how?

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
tplink1357 said:
Congratulations tplink!

You can pay the landing fee on the landing interview itself.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Tplink and Pepe..........congratulations for both stages approval am happy for you all.

you can pay the landing fee online and present the receipt on the day of landing interview or you can pay on the day of interview itself.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D enjoy the rest of your day guys.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
tplink1357 said:

I will wait for the letter tplink for the landing fee payment.

In hubby's letter, it specifically states not to pay the landing fee online and just pay it on the day itself.