Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Firstly I just I want to thank everyone for their support. I wish I had better news to give but it looks like we won't be having a baby. :'( I did have a bit of a faint positive a couple nights ago and was going to test again today but that went down the drain. In a way I am kind of glad because the past couple of days I have been in nothing but pain so I was very concerned if I was because I knew I shouldn't have felt that pain. Now I feel a bit of relief and sadness so don't mind me over the next couple of days. It makes me feel like a dummy now that I am not. I still just want to thank you all so much though. Hopefully the year only gets better from here. I hope I won't need to deliver sad news about my AIP.

Janadian: I can't relate to how you feel right now but I can imagine. You and your hubby must be going through a mix of emotions from happiness, sadness, angry, excited, and nervous. All of those are definitely normal for sure. I know that is how I would be feeling. Just try to focus all of that emotion and energy into one big power to help give you strength through this. Just remember that no matter what the answer is, we will be here for you. But I know deep in my heart that I have a good feeling about this. Have faith in your relationship and let everything go accordingly. You are a strong woman with what sounds to be a very loving and caring relationship, they will see this and you shall receive good news. I will be here ready to hear from you. I am praying and crossing my fingers for a positive answer. Good luck and may your dream of being together permanently come true soon. :-*

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
Can we send OWP with 150cad after submitting the inland app? or it will be just worthless and rather wait for AIP? Thanks in advance.

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Don`t be sad Love_Young, you guys are young and there is time to have a baby. I imagine how you feel and I wish you to have your little one without a bumpy road even if it`s going to be through IVF.

I called today CIC to let them know my LMO arrived and get to put a note on my application with the confirmation number. By the same occasion I asked about the additional paperwork I sent in November. Big surprise- they open general correspondance until 17th of Sept. Jeez, that`s like 3 months waiting, now I`m going to be lucky if they open it before I reach to the point of AIP...

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Abisehiyo, unfortunately you cannot send the OWP application later than the original application. You have to wait the AIP and apply that time. Don`t waste 150$ on it, because they won`t accept the OWP separately.

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
ditta said:
Abisehiyo, unfortunately you cannot send the OWP application later than the original application. You have to wait the AIP and apply that time. Don`t waste 150$ on it, because they won`t accept the OWP separately.
Thank you ditta.

And also, my visitor visa will expire June 30th, my 8-9 mos will be aus-sept. Do I need to renew my visitor visa or just wait until I get AIP for the OWP?

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, you need to renew your visitor visa to remain on status.

abisehiyo said:
Thank you ditta.

And also, my visitor visa will expire June 30th, my 8-9 mos will be aus-sept. Do I need to renew my visitor visa or just wait until I get AIP for the OWP?

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
chandu007 said:
Yes, you need to renew your visitor visa to remain on status.
Thank you! :)

Kris13

Sep 19, 2010
I called CIC today even though I know My date is a day or do away. The lady asked how I posted my App E.G normal post or speedy post or what ever its called in Canada???? Do people think she asked this just to see if I know like a security question???

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
abisehiyo said:
Can we send OWP with 150cad after submitting the inland app? or it will be just worthless and rather wait for AIP? Thanks in advance.
If you try to do this and even specify to attach it they won't. They will take the money and process it anyway and send a refusal lol. That's what they did to us when we had initially applied inland.

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
kelKel said:
If you try to do this and even specify to attach it they won't. They will take the money and process it anyway and send a refusal lol. That's what they did to us when we had initially applied inland.
Thats too bad. I hope we knew it before we submit our application. Thanks, atleast we did not loose 150.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
So i have some news today. Today i got a job offer and i accepted it!,. its actually a reallym big company in canada with offices here, United States and Uk, Europe ! Its a sales management position, and it has reallt great benefuits! :)..
I have a question. the job requires me to get certified AND to attend school for this and they will pay for it. Its a school of their choice and they pay for it .. everything!. Do i require a study permit for this/. Do i need to apply for a study permit just for a three two weeks course or whatever?. its just a few classes i will be taking to get a small certificate ...

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
ditta: Thank you so much for your kind and inspiring words. They mean so very much during this time. I am sorry that about your additional documents but hopefully they find there way there. Are you nervous about getting AIP? Lately I am very excited and nervous. I can't imagine what I will be like in the week I should be getting it. Ahh...lol.

Blackberry: Wow omg that just made my night hearing that. I am sooooo happy for you.
I knew that you were going to get a job and now look at you. You are getting one with a good company and great benefits.

And as far as I know, on the CIC site, it says you only require a study permit if a course lasts longer than 6 months but then again there are some fine lines to it as well. Maybe you can get in touch with your IO and ask her personally. If not I can only recommend calling CIC. I am so happy to hear that everything is going well.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Young-Love. Thanks i know you would be happy for me too esp since how low i was feeling yuesterday!> Strange things happen hey??.

Am sorry to hear about the pregnancy scare!. at least you know for sure now and you can go onwith your life :)...

i will call my IO tomorrow first thing to clarify this and make sure i am in the clear. I am not starting until the end of the month anyway. so i still have plenty of time.

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-Berry said:
So i have some news today. Today i got a job offer and i accepted it!,. its actually a reallym big company in canada with offices here, United States and Uk, Europe ! Its a sales management position, and it has reallt great benefuits! :)..
I have a question. the job requires me to get certified AND to attend school for this and they will pay for it. Its a school of their choice and they pay for it .. everything!. Do i require a study permit for this/. Do i need to apply for a study permit just for a three two weeks course or whatever?. its just a few classes i will be taking to get a small certificate ...
hello congrats BB for the job, if the courses you want to take they don't exceed six months then you don't need study permit for it as study permit is for courses go beyond six months

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
I have one question regarding passports, I mailed my application in March and started processing June 22nd. Is there any process after the AIP that need my passport? My passport expires in 2012 but only have 2 page left, after PR is approved do they stamp anything in the passports?