+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,CIC has just updated their processing time.......They are now processing applications received on December 19,2010..........quite a good jump. :D :D :D good luck t

o everyone and stay positive. 8)

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
absentgodot said:
Hey everybody,
Can anyone tell me which page has the most recent chart from Love_Young?
Also, I got my work permit in the mail yester ;Dday! Yay!! :)
;D
Yeah .......its on page 545 ;D

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone!
Congratulations moony and absentgodot. Onward and upward. Has anyone heard from twchu? I'd like to know how he is doing or if he has received any word about his second stage.

I was reading your posts babyhangon and I'm glad to hear your wife got her passport sorted.

I hope everyone is doing well (for the most part). Not much happening here in Southern Ontario, not even snow.

gstar

Oct 18, 2011
tozo said:
Hello guys,CIC has just updated their processing time.......They are now processing applications received on December 19,2010..........quite a good jump. :D :D :D good luck t

o everyone and stay positive. 8)
I think someone had an appointment for Scarborough today. I am interested in knowing how it went because I have an appointment soon.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys,i would like to ask those who apply for OHIP after their AIP.....Did you receive the OHIP after the 3 months period or you got it a week before the 3 months waiting period.....just have about a week for the 3 months waiting period to expire for the OHIP card

Good luck to every one who is waiting...... ;D

ProudFather

Dec 6, 2011
Jurjen said:
Yes, that's AiP! Too bad you didn't send the police certificates, the medical exam and passport up front, it would've saved some time.
When you need to add information to your file, be sure to write on the envelope "PLEASE ADD TO FILE ASAP" (combined with a cover letter that states your client ID#). Otherwise you'll have to go through the default mail-room queue: 1-2 months. ;)
yeah Jurjen you are right...too bad, i'll make sure i do as you just described above when i'm ready to send the requested docs...i just sent my Prints to the FBI for clearance they'll receive it monday 12th...i probably wont get it back 'til early Feb...i requested sent back date Jan 25 also wrote urgent on the envelope hope that helps... ;D i'll get my passport in three weeks and im set for medical this coming Monday morning...another 90 days i shall be done with everything...hopefully

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tozo said:
hello guys,i would like to ask those who apply for OHIP after their AIP.....Did you receive the OHIP after the 3 months period or you got it a week before the 3 months waiting period.....just have about a week for the 3 months waiting period to expire for the OHIP card

Good luck to every one who is waiting...... ;D
Hi Tozo! Apply to OHIP as soon as you get your AIP letter. The lady at Service Ont. told me when you apply it takes a month of your wait times. I applied in Nov. 23 and will get OHIP on Jan 23. Hope this helps.

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Hey all,

Just wondering hows everyone holding up (especially the dec applicants) ? Been some time since i last posted...I saw that there was a good jump from CIC. Hurray!!

Xmas is coming! Happy holidays everyone! ;)

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
karma123 said:
Hello! I would like to make a question please, What should I do if i want to send more information to my file, because I think I didn't send enough photos of our relationship, so I would like to add a hundred of them... But i don't know how, because I read somewhere that they put the letter in the cover of the envelope with the name of both sponsor and sponsored and both client numbers... in addition of the phrase PLEASE ADD TO FILE ASAP, so in this way CIC added the information sooner that in other cases. Is this the correct form???
Yes that's right. But don't send a 100 pictures, it's way too much. Not only a waste of time, but also paper and money. 20-30 pictures is already way enough (I even had only 10 or so). Quality is better then quantity.

mexicanito

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
edmonton
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Midcityjohn said:
Received my OWP today. An excellent holiday gift. If I had sent it with my PR app, I would have already had it. Hind sight is 20/20.
good news!!! if you don't mind me asking when did you request it??? I am waiting for mine lol...

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
californiajeninca said:
Hi Tozo! Apply to OHIP as soon as you get your AIP letter. The lady at Service Ont. told me when you apply it takes a month of your wait times. I applied in Nov. 23 and will get OHIP on Jan 23. Hope this helps.
Thanks californiajeninca,yes i have already applied when i got my AIP last septermber and the lady said i have to wait for 3 months for me to get the OHIP card......i have only a week for the 3 month to be over so i wanted to know if i will get it after the 3 months or a week to the 3 months wait period.hopefully if its after 3 months wait then i will get it by the end of next week......i need to see the Doctor.

CHEERS

TOZO

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Thanks for reply about your status before PR application my June 2010 applicants, \

Theresa_Lynn, GiGi etc

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Jurjen said:
Yes that's right. But don't send a 100 pictures, it's way too much. Not only a waste of time, but also paper and money. 20-30 pictures is already way enough (I even had only 10 or so). Quality is better then quantity.
Hahaha.. lol! I didn't think it was too much ;D . So with 20 or 30 it's enough. hahaha. Thank you so much.

:)

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
karma123 said:
Hahaha.. lol! I didn't think it was too much ;D . So with 20 or 30 it's enough. hahaha. Thank you so much.

:)
Hi karma 123,

I'll tell u my story about sending pictures, documents etc.

Ok, our file was transferred to the local cic office in Edmonton, so I ordered FOSS notes, one of the remarks states, very few photos of sponsor and applicant together, reason being is we dont have a tripod (like duh!) we were on the same location and obviously taking pictures of each other.... so what we did we submitted more pictures on Nov. 1st 2011.... I dont care if how many pictures I sent.... they were the one's who asked for it! hahahha.... on the letter, we told them, we are sending pictures of us together, from the most recent going back to nov. 2010. so it does not mattter how many pictures you'll gonna send. as long as it will support the application...Next week... we will be sending more...;)

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
We pasted 10 pictures into a letter size page (8.5x11), then we wrote the names and relationships to us under each picture, each page was labelled according to the event eg.: Wedding Day. Honeymoon, Party at my brothers, venue and date of the event as the title... etc... overall, we sent 20 pages with 10 pictures each = 200 pictures... ooh I pasted into the Heather and footnote Application Form name and Applicant and Sponsor Name... all that was print in color.