+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,finally i got hold of cic call agent today....he was very nice and said i have to wait a couple of days more.my medical have been received but my police check has not been attached yet and every is ok ........am 5 days away from the current processing time.the lord is my strength.....still waiting for AIP 8) 8)

@LOVE_YOUNG,I told you yesterday dont worry too much but you have that job......congrats and you are smiling...lol

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 8, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on April 6, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on September 7, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the CIC Calgary office on September 13, 2011. The CIC Calgary office may contact you.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Awesome news jhepe.

Tozo, your next.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhjeppe said:

We received the requested information on April 6, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on September 7, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the CIC Calgary office on September 13, 2011. The CIC Calgary office may contact you.
wow jhjeppe....congrats that is both stages for you.....i have the same time line with you hope i hear some time from cic tomorrow

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

Sent my application off July 18, may or may not of been received July 19 (grrrrr), so re-sending tomorrow via Fed-Ex.

Does anyone know how accurate the Stage 1, 10-11month processing time is?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angus said:
Hi everyone!

Sent my application off July 18, may or may not of been received July 19 (grrrrr), so re-sending tomorrow via Fed-Ex.

Angus,have you check from the cic whether they have received your application or not......did you get track number for the package......well as per the processing time on the cic website the stage 1 approval take up to 10-11 months....hope this helps

Babyhangon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
CIC web shows processing up to Oct.22. Glad to know they are actually a bit faster. It has been almost 10 months since we sent our appl. I have to say we have hard time enjoying life without both having permanent status. All plans have been postponed and everything is just up in the air. If my wife can't stay in Canada, I'd have to leave the country as well. I won't be able to stand a single day without her being next to me. Mercy, CIC. Please allow us to stay together and call Canada home.

I am so nervous.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
jhjeppe said:

Just curious about the last line in your E-cas update. We never saw that in our E-cas, is this something new? We just had the line "We sent you a letter...." Received a letter from Calgary CIC about our landing date.

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Congratulations jhjeppe!!! I am so happy for you! I hope you get your papers soon in the mail!

Good luck

cheers!

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Love_Young said:
Hey there guys, I know it isn't immigration related but I just wanted to share some news.

I GOT THE JOB!!! :p ;D :D

I can't believe this. I just passed out 3 resumes 2 days ago, I get a call back for the place I have really wanted to work right after handing it in, my first job interview was yesterday, and I got a call back saying they would like me to be a part of their team. He said that since I haven't worked in Newfoundland or Canada before that he could get funding from the province to help train me since I have no food experience yet. He said it won't come out of my paycheque just he has to report it on my pay stubs or something of the sort and can get funding. I meet with them tomorrow to give them my SIN number. He said the bad news is, is that it takes 7-10 days for the application to pull through but I said that is fine. (Just leaves me one last break to myself, lol) and that I can't work less than 25-30 hours but that is what I was looking for anyway.

At the end of the conversation, I told him "thank you" and he said "no, thank you and we can't wait for you to be a part of our team".
They all seem so nice there. The woman that interviewed me yesterday was funny and laid back, the other guy working instantly complimented me on my shirt, and the boss/owner is nice. I hope I can pull this off well.

I just wanted to post here so that it gives you all hope that you can do this and that it is all worth it to be with your family here. Never give up on that. I am so happy that things are falling into place for hubby and I. I couldn't be more ecstatic for our new future. And just to think that around this time last year our application was just starting to process, now here I am PR and soon to be new worker. Come on guys, there is a light at the end of this and it is worth it. Stay strong! ;D
Congratulations Love Young> These are great news!!! ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
jhjeppe said:

Have you called to confirm AIP? As lovely20 stated, I have yet to ever see the last line. Could you call and confirm for us? Also, did you edit the line where it says they sent you a letter without your address? Because usually it lists your address.

gigi1612 said:
Congratulations Love Young> These are great news!!! ;)
Why thank you. That is sweet. :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Angus said:
Hi everyone!

Check with CIC to make sure it has been received. If you don't have a client ID number already then call CIC to find out yours. You will then be able to use that and find out the status of your application. And it is pretty accurate in the sense that it will take anywhere from 10 to 11 months to give AIP decision.

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi Ly,

It is great that you got a job! Congratulations!! I am really happy for you.

I have a question, when do you think you would be able to update the chart?

Cheers

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
pepe261 said:
Hi Ly,

It is great that you got a job! Congratulations!! I am really happy for you.

I have a question, when do you think you would be able to update the chart?

Cheers
Thank you. I will do it later today. I need to go meet with my work for a while today. Sorry that I have been busy lately because between doctor appointment, passing out resumes, job interview, etc. I haven't even really had time to spend with my hubby yet either. Lol. So I will definitely get to it today and I am sorry it hasn't been sooner. :)