Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
Congrats love_young!!! :D

Must be so relieving!

So I got my OWP in the mail yesterday but no letter or anything else.....is this normal?

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hello everybody,

Congratulations to those who got PR or first state approval!!

how is the next in the list? Mona_Barca?

LY, would you update the list when you have time?

Cheers

Pepe

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pepe261 said:
Hello everybody,

Congratulations to those who got PR or first state approval!!

how is the next in the list? Mona_Barca?

LY, would you update the list when you have time?

Cheers

Pepe
Hello Pepe -
I am still waiting for ardmac to get approved, she applied in August 11th. I hope I will get something this week or early next week.......

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Ardmac and Mona, you guys should call today and ask to see if you guys got approved.

It is fun coming on here and seeing people get approved. We have our own little community and we get to see how CIC moves with dates rather then looking on the cic website.

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
angtao said:
Ardmac and Mona, you guys should call today and ask to see if you guys got approved.

It is fun coming on here and seeing people get approved. We have our own little community and we get to see how CIC moves with dates rather then looking on the cic website.
I agree with Angtao, Mona and Ardmac should call CIC today and tomorrow to find out what is going on! no pressure, it is just that I am willing to hear good news from others. I have to wait another 3 months to have some chances to hear something about my application. And a good way to be motivated is see other getting their papers. At least, for me, it is something really good.

Cheers

Pepe

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:

Thanks guys, but I am really fed-up on calling CIC and get a rude and ugly lady telling me why you are calling again, you will not hear anything before 2 to 3 weeks. It is really frustrating when you talk to someone who just wants to be a jerk and ruin your whole day. I would rather wait till next week and call them after Wednesday’s update or wait for an update from the e-CAS. What you guys think? I am just tired of feeling down everyday when I speak to one of those call centre agents (ughhhhhhh).

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Congrats love_young!!!

Teresa_Lynn,

Yes we are also waiting for any reply, seems like we both left in June 2010 applicants. I will let you know any new news. thanks

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Mona_Barca said:
Thanks guys, but I am really fed-up on calling CIC and get a rude and ugly lady telling me why you are calling again, you will not hear anything before 2 to 3 weeks. It is really frustrating when you talk to someone who just wants to be a jerk and ruin your whole day. I would rather wait till next week and call them after Wednesday's update or wait for an update from the e-CAS. What you guys think? I am just tired of feeling down everyday when I speak to one of those call centre agents (ughhhhhhh).
ur right i phoned cic this morning and asking what is the current date for general correspondent the lady told me they openning letter april 18 (today) its funny coz last friday (may 27) i phoned them and the lady told me april 20 it seem they are not accurate they doing back ward..... anyway im still hoping by next week .... good luck whose still waiting like me ....God Bless

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Ok I think I'm going crazy this morning. Hubby phoned the call center and asked when to expect landing interview and the rep told him OWP was sent Monday and PR still in process???? :'( :'( :'( :'( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What the heck is that? E-cas says decision has been made on my profile and on hubby's profile too and they sent the letter on May 30.

So what now? Did we just received AIP? or both? I don't want to call them today as I'm afraid I might start screaming at them.

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
Ok I think I'm going crazy this morning. Hubby phoned the call center and asked when to expect landing interview and the rep told him OWP was sent Monday and PR still in process???? :'( :'( :'( :'( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What the heck is that? E-cas says decision has been made on my profile and on hubby's profile too and they sent the letter on May 30.

So what now? Did we just received AIP? or both? I don't want to call them today as I'm afraid I might start screaming at them.
I don't think what they have said to ur hubby is right, some of those guys don't understand or differentiate between AIP and PR stages. Have your hubby call again and speak to someone else.
Any news about Canada Post strike?

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Mona_Barca said:
I don't think what they have said to ur hubby is right, some of those guys don't understand or differentiate between AIP and PR stages. Have your hubby call again and speak to someone else.
See that's what I was thinking also but I'm not going to call them today, I'm really afraid I'll start losing it with the agent.

I was reading the news about the strike, it seems to be a rolling strike which will start at Winnipeg tonight. They have yet to announce when Alberta will start so who knows we still might receive mail til Friday.

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
lovely20....

I received ONLY my OWP in the mail yesterday, no letter or anything else....so maybe I only got first stage?

When I talked to a phone agent yesterday she said my case had been transferred to the local Calgary office....I don't know what is up with mine either

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
kieran123 said:
lovely20....

I received ONLY my OWP in the mail yesterday, no letter or anything else....so maybe I only got first stage?

When I talked to a phone agent yesterday she said my case had been transferred to the local Calgary office....I don't know what is up with mine either
Everything comes in different envelopes. The sponsor will also get a letter that "goes" with the OWP saying they have been accepted to sponsor. You will also receive a letter from your local office with the landing date and what you have to bring and that is why your file was transferred. This letter may be right away or take a few weeks or so to arrive. If the postal stike lasts for any length of time I would call and ask if they can tell you the date if one has been made.

Congratulations to everyone who is getting good news!! Hope the strike doesn't happen and we still get our brown envelopes!!!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
kieran123 said:
lovely20....

Maybe you will receive the other envelopes today. I checked my mail and none yet, hoping Alberta won't strike tomorrow and they are still going to deliver mail. To tell you honestly, I'm getting tired of all these uncertainty. I really wish they have a guide that says if E-cas says this, this is what it means. I will try to forget all about this for awhile. I'm getting exhausted, I feel like I'm in a roller coaster ride.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Mona_Barca said:
I think they are going to start to strike tomorrow 3 rd of june starting in winnipeg