20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
angtao said:
Guys, when I go to CIC it still says June 6.

Is this just me?
same here......i don't know why is that :'(

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
angtao said:
Mona, it still says April 6 when I click that link.

Where are all the computer teckies at?
maybe we'll get a better working time (like June 20?)than that :p :p :p

Don't get me wrong....June 14 is not bad...I'm just a little bit greedy...forgive me ;D

sophie100

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2010
Doc's Request.
January 12th 2011
AOR Received.
19th April 2011
Med's Done....
May 2010
LANDED..........
Landing - 9th June 2011
Hi! My Sponsorship and work permit application was received at vegreville on June 23rd 2010. I have never been able to log on to E-Cas, I received a letter from them in january requesting info on where I live and worked since I submitted my application.
Today I noticed that they are now on to June 14th so I treid to log on to E-Cas again... and it worked!!!
It says my app was received on June 23rd, they started processing it on September 3rd, and they received the requested info on march 15th. Doesn't say anything about a decision yet.

What are the next steps? We get a letter saying whether or not I can stay?? That should be in about another week or 2 right? (depending on how fast/slow they work).

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Yes i received the same request in January. You should be waiting on a letter to say you are approved in principal in the next few weeks. I applied June 18 and I haven'y heard anything yet, hopefully soon :)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
I am now officially a PR!! :D My landing was not short and sweet like others I've read about here. It took 1 hr and 20 mins. I got there at 10:45 for my 11 o'clock appointment. They called about 50 people in a room who were landing. They went over the documents etc and gave us the new immigrant presentation. My husband was joking that I am not "new" since I've been here almost 6 years lol. They then called us by client ID #s and at the very end I realized the IDs were in alphabetical order. So with my surname starting with a "W" I was the last one to get called. My 2 year old was very restless by then and the nice lady put me ahead of others waiting to get new SINs today or else I would have spent another hour there. They sure are not joking when they say the Scarborough office is busy :eek:

Good luck to all waiting for the good news. T_Lyn... the week is not over so I am hoping for an update for you this week still ;)

Material

Feb 16, 2011
suenim said:
I am now officially a PR!! :D My landing was not short and sweet like others I've read about here. It took 1 hr and 20 mins. I got there at 10:45 for my 11 o'clock appointment. They called about 50 people in a room who were landing. They went over the documents etc and gave us the new immigrant presentation. My husband was joking that I am not "new" since I've been here almost 6 years lol. They then called us by client ID #s and at the very end I realized the IDs were in alphabetical order. So with my surname starting with a "W" I was the last one to get called. My 2 year old was very restless by then and the nice lady put me ahead of others waiting to get new SINs today or else I would have spent another hour there. They sure are not joking when they say the Scarborough office is busy :eek:

Good luck to all waiting for the good news. T_Lyn... the week is not over so I am hoping for an update for you this week still ;)
Congrats ... :) :) no more waiting from now on..

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Inlandappl said:
yes, also in my case when i sent additional information three weeks later everything was already updated and matched to the original application
You both must be lucky. I sent off my additional document to add (FBI clearance) in October 2010 and it was supposedly added onto the file until January 2011. Any idea why that might have been?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
That is just wonderful suenim. CONGRATULATIONS on a happy ending. I hope all of us are soon to follow.
Tell me, how does it feel? :)

Also, I must say with everyone bringing up that they were asked for additional client info (update on address, work history, etc.) I am still just a bit nervous as to why we weren't asked for one. Everyone says it is okay but I still can't stop the what if's in my mind. :-X

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Love_Young said:
That is just wonderful suenim. CONGRATULATIONS on a happy ending. I hope all of us are soon to follow.
Tell me, how does it feel? :)

Also, I must say with everyone bringing up that they were asked for additional client info (update on address, work history, etc.) I am still just a bit nervous as to why we weren't asked for one. Everyone says it is okay but I still can't stop the what if's in my mind. :-X
Thanks Material and L_Y! It feels great. Now I can breathe a bit easier. I was not all relaxed until I had everything in my hands today. I am a big worrywart. L_Y, I was never asked for additional info. I obsessed a lot over the preparation of the application so sent a lot of stuff and went over it ten times. You seem like a very thorough person and it also could be that that application covered all the bases and they did not need anything else from you. (I'm not saying others weren't prepared as well) so I hope you all get what I mean. Your time is almost here L_Y!! I can't wait! ;)

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Not that it matters but I still cannot see the change on the CIC website for the dates.

Very weird.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
suenim said:
Thanks Material and L_Y! It feels great. Now I can breathe a bit easier. I was not all relaxed until I had everything in my hands today. I am a big worrywart. L_Y, I was never asked for additional info. I obsessed a lot over the preparation of the application so sent a lot of stuff and went over it ten times. You seem like a very thorough person and it also could be that that application covered all the bases and they did not need anything else from you. (I'm not saying others weren't prepared as well) so I hope you all get what I mean. Your time is almost here L_Y!! I can't wait! ;)
Aww suenim, it sounds like we are a lot alike. I too am a worrywart. And I obsessed over preparing our application as well. I included everything we had no matter how tiny and wrote and explanation for everything. (I still think I could have done better but I am perfectionist and nothing is ever good enough for me) Yes, I am a very thorough person and leave no stone unturned. I am just hoping that the reality is that I am just my own worst critic. I really hope I get good news not only just for our happiness but so that you all can be happy with me as well. Please let this be the last month I have to wait. *begging on knees* Lol.

I hope you will still be staying with us suenim. Many do say they will but they hardly stop by which I can see why you would not want to come here with better things to do but I still hope you will stay. If not, can we keep in touch by email or FB?

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Congrats suenim and others whio are receiving good news!

Me- not so much. I call CIC and they said they are STILL waiting on background checks and there is no known time frame( Um so the girl who said I will have a letter by the end of May was going on what info?!?!?) said to call back next month! *SIGH* the waiting continues.
Also said that since I am in Canada and applying inland they don't need to add that I am pregnant to the file.

Lovely20 Conratulations on baby, when are you due? :)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Suenim - A HUGH CONGRATS!!!! so very happy for you :) :) :) :) :) :)

I hope to hear some thing soon.

LY- The only time you receive client history update form is when there is missing information. We messed up on one of our dates on the address' part, and thats what they wanted us to update, along with what my spouse has been doing since we applied, i think they might as well ask since they sent to update form out. When we call they tell us they sent that to us because we missed information. Don't worry hun.

Can anyone tell me from their experience how long after they make a decision is it updated on e-cas, is it automatic meaning as soon as they update their file on their system or does it take 24 hours, 2 days 3 days?

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Love_Young said:
Aww suenim, it sounds like we are a lot alike. I too am a worrywart. And I obsessed over preparing our application as well. I included everything we had no matter how tiny and wrote and explanation for everything. (I still think I could have done better but I am perfectionist and nothing is ever good enough for me) Yes, I am a very thorough person and leave no stone unturned. I am just hoping that the reality is that I am just my own worst critic. I really hope I get good news not only just for our happiness but so that you all can be happy with me as well. Please let this be the last month I have to wait. *begging on knees* Lol.

I hope you will still be staying with us suenim. Many do say they will but they hardly stop by which I can see why you would not want to come here with better things to do but I still hope you will stay. If not, can we keep in touch by email or FB?
Thanks kiwikris. Congrats to you too and a have a safe delivery. Good thing you already have AIP and won't have to worry about those exorbitant hospital fees :eek:. My OHIP did not come in time and I am still $950 left of my $7000 bill for delivery :'(. L_Y... I am here to stay. Hubby asked me if I'm going to stop going on all these immigration sites :eek:. I had to tell him no ;D! I work right now but as of this mth I'm laid off so I will have that much more time to come here lol. I am really hoping I get a job in my field when I decide to go back to work. I will be here to cheer everyone one. ;)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
The person on the other forum who applied June 17th received AIP update on his e-cas.