Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
AmandaHsu said:
Yes, I think the polls brings us lucky and thanks for LUCKY Love_Young brought up this idea.

I'd like to play the polls again some times when you have free time.... ;D Then we may find out CIC speeds up up up
So glad you think so. I will definitely look into another poll soon. I do hope they keep speeding up.

Asta said:
most likely in august. cant wait!
Aww I bet you are so so excited, aren't you? I know I would be. Not too far away now. :)

ditta said:
June 6th!!! Feeling butterflies in my stomach...it's worse than being in love lol :)
I wish you Teresa-Lynn to hear news this week or the next!
My poor work permit extension is still sitting there and I see it might get processed at the same time, they slowed down with the temporary applications though. I am greatly lucky that I have been on implied status from the beginning of December and able to keep working- almost like I sent an OWP appl. which I didn't.
Good luck everyone and keep the spirit up! Especially you Love_Young, don't worry too much, you will see AIP will arrive soon for you!
You're such a sweetheart ditta. I am wishing you all here tons of luck. I hope we all get AIP very soon.

TeresaLynn said:
I am checking e-cas three times a day now, i feel like I shouldn't but i do anyways. It's too close.
Haha aww TL, I will be doing the same when my turn gets closer. Your good news is coming soon.
Also it is really close since by on the chart most people get AIP decision after 9 months and 25-27 days. The rare few have gone a few days just past 10 months but with the increase in processing speed, I don't see nor hope that is the case.

suenim said:
Ok. I'm late but I wanted to wait until I had more time to respond. I remember this feeling. You have about a mth or so to AIP and that's the exact same way I was feeling too. But someone ;D was there to offer kind words and now it's my time to tell you to just stay positive, hope and pray for the best. I am confident you will get positive news when it's your time. You have been so supportive of us all and as you see from all the responses, we have your back as well. And look! They're moving faster now ;)
Aww I am blushing. I feel so VERY loved by all of you. And I appreciate you all taking the time out of your day to help me find my strength again. I have not been down about this in days since you all began messaging me. Thank you for being there for me. It warms my heart. :-*

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
TeresaLynn said:
I am checking e-cas three times a day now, i feel like I shouldn't but i do anyways. It's too close.
Teresalynn that's nothing :) haha I checked mine at least 5 times before when i was still waiting and when it was during the week that I was expecting I was checking it almost every hour and not just me my husband checks it as well. You are so close :) and when I was checking and checking and still
Nothing I called cic then that's when I found out I was approved. I called march 31st noon and I was approved march 30th my ecas only changed at around 4 pm
On the 31st. Good luck to you and to everyone :)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Kayeeen said:
Teresalynn that's nothing :) haha I checked mine at least 5 times before when i was still waiting and when it was during the week that I was expecting I was checking it almost every hour and not just me my husband checks it as well. You are so close :) and when I was checking and checking and still
Nothing I called cic then that's when I found out I was approved. I called march 31st noon and I was approved march 30th my ecas only changed at around 4 pm
On the 31st. Good luck to you and to everyone :)

Thx LY & Kayeen, I don't feel so obsessive now ;D

This is so climactic, I am trying to have a level head because if we don't receive the news we want I could really fall into a depression. I have to have the mind that anything can happen and I should be prepared for that. Don't take me wrong, I am trying to be positive but I am trying stay realistic.

Kayeen - How many day's did it take for you to be approved from the time you sent your app?

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
abc3896 said:
thx Komar I have done the medical three times since 2009 so i really don't want to do that again haha! anyways, congrats on your AIP!!
Hopefully you will be landed before the latest one expires :)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
TeresaLynn said:
Thx LY & Kayeen, I don't feel so obsessive now ;D

This is so climactic, I am trying to have a level head because if we don't receive the news we want I could really fall into a depression. I have to have the mind that anything can happen and I should be prepared for that. Don't take me wrong, I am trying to be positive but I am trying stay realistic.

Kayeen - How many day's did it take for you to be approved from the time you sent your app?
I know the feeling. I was right there a mth ago. I check e-cas at least 10 times per day! No kidding. I would have the same thoughts too of my family being separated. All I can do is tell you the same thing you all told me here... be positive and pray and hope for the best. I hope you will get your good news soon though and can then breathe easier. I am rooting for you ;)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Thanks Suenim, that means a lot to me :)

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Teresalynn I think it's about 10 months and 10 days. I was the same as well trying to be level headed that's why staying on this forum I mean reading all updates and good news helped me a lot during those days :)

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Material said:
Hey Komar

How r ya ?? hope everything is going well so far did u get any other news.
Hi Material,

I am good. How r u?

We have mailed CIC to say we cant renew the passport as it is with CBSA and they wont return it till immigration processing has been completed.

We did our medical and sent the reciept with a cover letter to CIC. We are not expecting any update/ response before the 90 day deadline, given in the AIP letter, has passed.

The ball is in their court now. :)

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Hello Everyone... I'm glad that everyone is getting a positive results , its gonna be more faster because ELECTION is coming lol!!! ;D ;) cheers to all and dont forget to smile :D its the only thing Free in this world :-*

Material

Feb 16, 2011
komar said:
Hi Material,

I am good. How r u?

We have mailed CIC to say we cant renew the passport as it is with CBSA and they wont return it till immigration processing has been completed.

We did our medical and sent the reciept with a cover letter to CIC. We are not expecting any update/ response before the 90 day deadline, given in the AIP letter, has passed.

The ball is in their court now. :)
Im alright I guess still playing the waiting game , I didnt get any request for other information on my AIP letter , the only thing thats bothering me is why did my AIP letter say that second stage processing takes 12-24 months :eek: :eek: ridiclous

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Material said:
Im alright I guess still playing the waiting game , I didnt get any request for other information on my AIP letter , the only thing thats bothering me is why did my AIP letter say that second stage processing takes 12-24 months :eek: :eek: ridiclous
Hi Material,

really?? thats what it was written on the AIP letter?? thats crazy. judging from peoples experience in this forum these days(at least for them) is taking between 2 and 5 months to get PR from the time you receive the AIP letter. When did you send the application in the first place to vegrevile?

Material

Feb 16, 2011
Inlandappl said:
Hi Material,

really?? thats what it was written on the AIP letter?? thats crazy. judging from peoples experience in this forum these days(at least for them) is taking between 2 and 5 months to get PR from the time you receive the AIP letter. When did you send the application in the first place to vegrevile?
My case is complicated I sent it in August 2009 (2009) it was transfered to the local office in March 2010 (stupid lawyer) had to wait for an interview uptill March 2011 thats when we got AIP ......

Thats what I know and heard 2-5 months I know that there are some cases that are rare like eyeoftheocean she is still waiting for backround and security checks after two years but again this is a rare case.

I hope we dont have to wait 2 years :eek:

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
So how is everyone today?

It is finally such beautiful weather out and just makes me so excited for the summer. And hopefully with a new fresh beginning to our life.
We went for a walk and out to eat some Chinese. Yummy. And now we are going to go out to the mall soon. Time to distract myself. I hope all of you are enjoying your week. Good news will soon arrive with the nice weather too.

P.S. I realized I have let CIC get to me too much when I looked in the mirror today and spotted two gray hairs. :eek: I am 21 and already getting gray hairs. Okay, time for me to stop stressing about EVERYTHING and have more fun.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Material said:
My case is complicated I sent it in August 2009 (2009) it was transfered to the local office in March 2010 (stupid lawyer) had to wait for an interview uptill March 2011 thats when we got AIP ......

Thats what I know and heard 2-5 months I know that there are some cases that are rare like eyeoftheocean she is still waiting for backround and security checks after two years but again this is a rare case.

I hope we dont have to wait 2 years :eek:
Material, you definitely need to start asking questions about this stupid time line. Call CIC helpline, write them a letter, contact your MP. You have AIP and that takes longer and is harder to get but after that, they should have a solid excuse to delay landing any further than say 3-4 months. Find out what their excuse it.