App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Actually got 4 envelopes :)

Jennifer0827

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kayeeen said:
Love_young hang in there cic seems to be giving us all good news so I have a feeling that they will be processing papers faster now :)

To ssss congrats you are almost done :)

I have another good news my husband called me and he got the envelopes. We got 2 one is wot permit the secOnd one is a letter saying everything is complete and our landing interview is on April 28 :)

I hope LY you get a positive outcome from that. I will pray for you that you will be the same as mine work permit and landing interview letter arrived on the same day :) that goes for everyone here as well who are waiting I will pray for all of u that u will be the same as me :)

Have a good day everyone :)
Congrats! That's wonderful news!

Material

Feb 16, 2011
kiwikris said:
Yeah I don't know what BFS means but was the closest thing to BFD! :)

Also just checked my work permits and I got one when I arrived and then the OWP they both have different Case Type numbers and this is what you can show LINC to be able to be valid to take language classes. :)
Thats great thanks , will try that and see ...

Thanks again

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Material said:
Thats great thanks , will try that and see ...

Thanks again
Good luck :)

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi everybody, I am new in this Forum and I would like to know what does it mean to be able to log in the e-cas. Since last week I can log into and it was a surprise because I tried it many times before and I couldn´t.

Cheers

Pepe

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Kayeeen said:
Love_young hang in there cic seems to be giving us all good news so I have a feeling that they will be processing papers faster now :)

I have another good news my husband called me and he got the envelopes. We got 2 one is wot permit the secOnd one is a letter saying everything is complete and our landing interview is on April 28 :)

I hope LY you get a positive outcome from that. I will pray for you that you will be the same as mine work permit and landing interview letter arrived on the same day :) that goes for everyone here as well who are waiting I will pray for all of u that u will be the same as me :)

You are so very kind Kayeeen, I greatly appreciate all you said. It uplifts my spirits a lot to have all of your support here. I hope all of us here receive the good news we have been waiting on. By the way, CONGRATULATIONS to you on receiving AIP and PR. What was the date they signed the approval for AIP on?

pepe261 said:
Hi everybody, I am new in this Forum and I would like to know what does it mean to be able to log in the e-cas. Since last week I can log into and it was a surprise because I tried it many times before and I couldn´t.

Cheers

Pepe
Hello pepe261 and welcome!
Yeah, many of us were just now able to to sign into e-Cas.
Most of us hadn't been able to until recently, I am guessing because of a problem with the CIC server.
Being able to sign into e-Cas I don't think really means anything. It will update you when they have made a decision though.

AmandaHsu said:
to eyeoftheocean

Thanks for sharing your opinions, I appreciate it indeed.

to Love Young

Sorry I don't know how to write something nice to comfort you, I can only tell that please don't feel alone or down because we are all here with you and you're almost achieving the AIP ( even the PR ). I can't wait to see you posting your good news. YOU CAN MAKE IT!!

to SSSS

Congrats.......thanks for bringing the good news for the first day of this week
Aww AmandaHsu you do too know how to comfort with words. You doubt yourself too much girl.
And you are right, it is comforting to know that I am not alone in this. I really do hope that I will have good news to post for you all soon. :)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Hey pepe, a lot of us were not able to log into e-cas either, but as of last Thursday we were. I think CIC updated their system or something. Can you inform us of your timeline. When you sent your application ect.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Kayeeen said:

congrats! its a bit frustrating when work permit comes with landing letter. its like waste of money! but who cares hehe

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
You know something though, I have been wondering could those people get a refund or no?
I mean you can't help that you got the landing interview not long after AIP. I know if I get both together, I wouldn't mind my $150 back to me. Lol. ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
I am going to go ahead and post the vote results for the new processing date before I forget or is updated on the CIC site.

Here are the results from the poll:
44% for June 1st to June 3rd
22% May 29th to May 31st
22% Somewhere past June 3rd
11% May 25th to May 28th

It is good to see that everyone is so positive about it. Lets hope we see a big jump later today or tomorrow along with some more AIP and PR dates.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Love_Young said:
I am going to go ahead and post the vote results for the new processing date before I forget or is updated on the CIC site.

Here are the results from the poll:
44% for June 1st to June 3rd
22% May 29th to May 31st
22% Somewhere past June 3rd
11% May 25th to May 28th

It is good to see that everyone is so positive about it. Lets hope we see a big jump later today or tomorrow along with some more AIP and PR dates.
What is this sorry I'm quite busy for my upcoming weeding bit nervous
Anyway congrats to all of u guys who got aip n pr
Good luck whose still waiting like me God Bless u all

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
santacruzan said:
What is this sorry I'm quite busy for my upcoming weeding bit nervous
Anyway congrats to all of u guys who got aip n pr
Good luck whose still waiting like me God Bless u all
I created an online poll where everyone in the thread could vote for fun what they think CIC's new processing date for Vegreville will be for this week. And the results were what I posted above. :)

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Love_Young said:
AWWW...OMG...you guys are truly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

All of you here know how to brighten my day and I am so privileged to have all of you as friends/family.
I feel so much better even after reading your messages. I can't thank you all enough. :-*

Also, woohoo, CONGRATULATIONS to SssS. Thank you for sharing such wonderful news.
Will you be landing at Montreal? Can't wait to hear about your landing soon. :D
Hi LY! No no no .... you cannot give up right now and please do not be discouraged ! You are almost there and everyone suffers the same . You are such a sweet woman and you doesnt have any idea how you help people in their situation . You are one of the best advisor in this forum. So pls do us a favor hang in there.... PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE! Everyone is here for you thats why this forum was made for right? Relax and do not be stressed out! :-* ;)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10