Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
You're very welcome PUZZLED.
I wish I could be of more help but I am confident that other wonderful members here will help you.
Wish you lots of good luck.

If you would like, we wouldn't mind you joining our inland family and I could add you to our chart.
I would just need to know the date your application was received by Vegreville or when it was sent if you don't know when it was received. And I would need the date it started processing if you know that.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Hey everyone...I feeling a bit better. I called the automated system last night and the dates changed!! When we called before it said "We received your application June 18, 2010 and we are assessing your application. You will hear a response by November 15, 2010" Last night it said March 10th!! So we called CIC this morning and the lady told us they are doing background checks and we should receive AIP & the OWP in about 1 1/2 months. I hope she is right. Fingers crossed x :p

Material

Feb 16, 2011
TeresaLynn said:
Hey everyone...I feeling a bit better. I called the automated system last night and the dates changed!! When we called before it said "We received your application June 18, 2010 and we are assessing your application. You will hear a response by November 15, 2010" Last night it said March 10th!! So we called CIC this morning and the lady told us they are doing background checks and we should receive AIP & the OWP in about 1 1/2 months. I hope she is right. Fingers crossed x :p
CCCCCCOOOOOOONGRATS IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU >>THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!

This week has been a really happy week so far all good news just hope that I will have good news 2morow after the interview!!

Congrats again !!! ;) :) all the best

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Thanks Material, I just hope she is right in what she told us. You will be great tomorrow, no no you will be amazing! Good luck and I am sending good vibes you way :)

I thought your interview is Saturday? Did they change it? or did I just read wrong?

Material

Feb 16, 2011
TeresaLynn said:
Thanks Material, I just hope she is right in what she told us. You will be great tomorrow, no no you will be amazing! Good luck and I am sending good vibes you way :)

I thought your interview is Saturday? Did they change it? or did I just read wrong?
No its 2morow some one else had an interview on Saturday.Thanks wish me luck and Im going to need the good vibes!!
To be on the safe side give the call center another call and see what they would say but Im sure they would give you the same answer coz they wouldnt say somthing like that if it wasnt on your file!! ;D

Cheers
Cheers

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thats great news TeresaLynn but at the same time I only hope it takes a 1 month. I don't want to be waiting an additional month again. We all know how much it sucks when you think you only have 1 month left to find out and they add another month. Then all of a sudden you have 2 months to wait all over again. I hope they start to push it since it is getting close to Spring time. Come Vegreville you can do it.

P.S. I think I will give the a ring and see if my dates have changed. I considered doing that all last week but I was like "Nah, whats the point they won't change it." But now I see yours and it give me hope.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Love_Young said:
You're very welcome PUZZLED.
I wish I could be of more help but I am confident that other wonderful members here will help you.
Wish you lots of good luck.

If you would like, we wouldn't mind you joining our inland family and I could add you to our chart.
I would just need to know the date your application was received by Vegreville or when it was sent if you don't know when it was received. And I would need the date it started processing if you know that.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)
hello ... here's my timeline:

Application filed Vegreville................... 5/15/2010
Started Processing............................. 7/19/2010
CIC request for Work History................. 12/03/2010
CIC request to apply for CSQ MICC......... 01/31/2011
Applied for CSQ at MICC........................02/01/2011
CSQ APPROVED....................................02/21/2011

Still waiting for the next step....?

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Cmilo said:
You are really welcome! its my pleasure. I know how it is, dealing with Quebec and so on.
Hopefully we will be done soon! :)
Hello CMILO,

Just wondering about the AIP as you said it would be 2 wks , but i got my CSQ last feb 21 and until now i havent got any AIP letter from CIC.... did u got your AIP already , we have almost the same timeline . I never applied for open work permit yet because i dont have any idea that i need to apply those permit? Did they request for your medical exam and police clearance because I never did yet ? Should the CIC send me a letter about the medical and police cert? CSQ letter enough for me to apply for working permit even without the AIP yet? Sorry for too much questions , just in case you have the idea it would be greatly appreciated.... :) thank you !

Cmilo

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PUZZLED said:
Hello CMILO,

Just wondering about the AIP as you said it would be 2 wks , but i got my CSQ last feb 21 and until now i havent got any AIP letter from CIC.... did u got your AIP already , we have almost the same timeline . I never applied for open work permit yet because i dont have any idea that i need to apply those permit? Did they request for your medical exam and police clearance because I never did yet ? Should the CIC send me a letter about the medical and police cert? CSQ letter enough for me to apply for working permit even without the AIP yet? Sorry for too much questions , just in case you have the idea it would be greatly appreciated.... :) thank you !
Well 2-3 week is what I calculated last time. I got my CSQ on the 8th of march but i didnt receive AIP yet... We do have a pretty similar timeline, however i did send my medical exam and my police clearance along with my application. I guess they will send you a letter at some poitn requesting the missing documents. And im not really sure about the OWP because i sent everything at the same time :-[

I wish i could give you more info! :S

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Thank you PUZZLED, I will add you to the chart soon.

And TeresaLynn, unfortunately I wasn't as lucky as you. I tried calling to see if they have a different date but mine still say January 13, 2011. Hmph.... :(

toxicair

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Hey guys!

Hope everything is going great on your sides! I just had a quick question after reading about some of you getting letters to be prepared to make that $490 payment.

What is the best way to pay? like is it better to pay everything at once or pay in two stages?

What did you all do?

Thanks!

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
toxicair said:
Hey guys!

Hope everything is going great on your sides! I just had a quick question after reading about some of you getting letters to be prepared to make that $490 payment.

What is the best way to pay? like is it better to pay everything at once or pay in two stages?

What did you all do?

Thanks!

I applied inland in July 2010 and paid my initial fees. then researching on the internet i discovered that i could speed up the application a bit by paying the permanent residence fee in advance, so in october 2010, along with additional info for proving my genuine relationship(not asked for by CIC) i sent the payment in advance of my Permanent residence fee(490 $). so i already paid....

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
So i wnat to make sure from people who have received FOSS notes, what exactly are the background checks and are they standard before the approve AIP?

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Love_Young said:
Thats great news TeresaLynn but at the same time I only hope it takes a 1 month. I don't want to be waiting an additional month again. We all know how much it sucks when you think you only have 1 month left to find out and they add another month. Then all of a sudden you have 2 months to wait all over again. I hope they start to push it since it is getting close to Spring time. Come Vegreville you can do it.

P.S. I think I will give the a ring and see if my dates have changed. I considered doing that all last week but I was like "Nah, whats the point they won't change it." But now I see yours and it give me hope.
I know that's what I was thinking. I really hope we are not waiting forever for background checks. She confirmed they received out client history update form and it has been added to to the file. So it didn't take 90 days. I really hope things go faster for everyone.