Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Love Young,
thank you for making the chart, it is really great to see it and to be able to calculate a little bit with a help of it.

I wish good luck to everyone and save your nerves as much as you can.

YodaBob

Jan 18, 2011
Red Deer
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 April 2010
Doc's Request.
06 January 2011
lilly_inland said:
Ditta - did you get a letter from CIC requesting for updated information? I'm trying to make sure that they are sending these letters in random and have not made it mandatory now in which case I havent got this letter yet and would need to contact CIC...
Hey lilly_inland, I received a letter requesting for updated information as well. I also called CIC, and they said that this happens often, they just wanted to make sure that we are still together since the application was sent in such a long time ago, they just wanted updated information. I sent my letter back on the 17th of Jan, and I still haven't seen any update on the CIC website... I called them again, to see if they have open my requested information yet, and they said that they are still opeing requested information from Oct.... so I am not sure, I guess some people are more lucky than other... good luck!

Babyhangon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
Nice to meet everyone here. Finally I found this thread here which is very useful, esp. the chart - thanks a bunch. We mailed out an inland application to Alberta on Dec.3/2010 and the package was received on Dec.8/2010 - we got this info from CanadaPost web with the package tracking number. We haven't heard anything from CIC yet. I've tried to use my receipt # to find out our status on CIC's website but got no results. I was hoping CIC would send us an acknowledgement of receipt or the like but haven't got anything, which is quite frustrating. The website shows they're processing up to April 19, 2010 so far. But the "in process" status should come a lot earlier than that, right? Based on the chart, most people got to "in process" status after less than 3 months. So, ours should be any time soon? Hopefully?

Anyway, it's nice to be here with you fellows. Good luck to everyone!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Babyhangon said:
Nice to meet everyone here. Finally I found this thread here which is very useful, esp. the chart - thanks a bunch. We mailed out an inland application to Alberta on Dec.3/2010 and the package was received on Dec.8/2010 - we got this info from CanadaPost web with the package tracking number. We haven't heard anything from CIC yet. I've tried to use my receipt # to find out our status on CIC's website but got no results. I was hoping CIC would send us an acknowledgement of receipt or the like but haven't got anything, which is quite frustrating. The website shows they're processing up to April 19, 2010 so far. But the "in process" status should come a lot earlier than that, right? Based on the chart, most people got to "in process" status after less than 3 months. So, ours should be any time soon? Hopefully?

CIC doesnt send any acknowledgment note about received applications, unfortunately. i noticed most people cant log in to ecas till they get AIP anymore. u might get lucky to log in after 3 months or so after ur app was received, if u got ur client ID? good luck!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Babyhangon said:

Welcome to the thread Babyhangon! Glad you found your way here, introduced yourself, and found it useful. We try to keep everyone strong and informed. We are family here!. I will add you to the chart as well. And yes usually they start processing anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 months after the application is received. Unfortunately though that usually just means that everything is good to go and that it has started in the queue line until its turn to be looked at. And the only way I was able to find out when our application started processing was by calling CIC to ask. That don't usually help you or tell you that information but I got lucky. Plus I told them I needed to add a document to our application and needed to know if it had started processing yet. She then put me on hold and told me the date. Up til now I am still be unable to sign into e-Cas with both my Client ID and Receipt #.

I called to ask about it and was told that I would be able to sign in the day they decide on the AIP decision. So I will be waiting until then. A lot of people used to be able to sign into e-Cas before then but it seems more frequently that isn't the case anymore. And as Asta stated, inland applications do not receive acknowledgement of receipt. The only way you know if it was received was if you got tracking on your application. During the process some people are asked to send additional documents but most aren't. So don't expect to hear anything for CIC until they make a decision for AIP which will be 9-10 months from the date your application was received. So be prepared to wait until at least September or October 2011 to hear news. Try to relax a bit, this is a long wait but we are here to help make it easier. We all stay strong together. Good luck with your application.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Spring4.6. said:
Love Young,
thank you for making the chart, it is really great to see it and to be able to calculate a little bit with a help of it.

I wish good luck to everyone and save your nerves as much as you can.
You're very welcome. I am glad you appreciate it and find it helpful.
Good luck to you as well and I will definitely be trying to spare my nerves. I just keep reminding myself that it is just a matter of waiting. We are genuine so we shouldn't have anything to worry about. Here is to hoping we all get a positive answer.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
ATTENTION: CHART UPDATE! **Added processing date for lilly_inland and added newest member Babyhangon!**

INLAND APPLICATIONS SENT IN 2010 CHART
(Currently taking 9-10 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Name App Received In Process Decision Made Approval In Principal LANDED
MexicaTica Dec 30 Mar 05 Approved Oct 12, 10 TBA
srcc Jan 07 Mar 15 Approved Oct 05, 10 TBA
sgnv Jan 08 Mar 13 Approved Jan 25, 11 TBA
mimi23 Jan 13 Mar 18 Approved Oct 25, 10 TBA
adzees Jan 14 Mar 23 Approved Oct 26, 10 TBA
silvapriscila Jan 15 May 22 Approved Oct 04, 10 TBA
Janadian Jan 18 Mar 25 Transferred Interview pass/AIP Jan 11, 11 TBA
kiwikris Jan 18 Mar 23 Approved Oct 25, 10 TBA
Black-Berry Jan 27 Mar 31 Transferred Interview pass/AIP Nov 29, 10 TBA
Venemex Jan 27 Apr 01
bood82 Feb 04 Apr 21 Approved Oct 26, 10 TBA
cdarroch Feb 05 Apr 20 Approved Nov 08, 10 TBA
bruce2010 Feb 05 Apr 20 Approved Nov 03, 10 TBA
Asta Feb 09 Apr 27 Approved Nov 05, 10 SOON (Waiting for letter!)
yulye Feb 15 May 03 Approved Nov 11, 10 TBA
sam0329 Feb 17 N/A Approved Nov 11, 10 TBA
alibaba Feb 23 May 10 Approved Nov 17, 10 Dec 16, 10 (Etobicoke)
Staceyw82 Feb 24 May 10
christopherwayne Mar 01 May 17
Nine3001 Mar 01 May 18 Approved Nov 18, 10 TBA
brightsage Mar 02 May 20
loquat Mar 04 May 20 Approved Dec 21, 10 TBA
Spring4.6 Mar 04 May 19 Approved Nov 23, 10 TBA
nasha Mar 05 May 21 Approved Dec 23, 10 TBA
Devin Mar 10 N/A Approved Nov 11, 10 TBA
djredeyes Mar 16 June 11 Approved Dec 22, 10 Dec 30, 10
bobdit Mar 25 June 09 Approved Dec 23, 10 Jan 21, 11 (Etobicoke)
lpeacok Mar 30 June 14 Approved Dec 21, 10 Jan 19, 11 (Vancouver)
Van Bound Apr 01 N/A Approved Jan 25, 11 TBA
perrinsa Apr 01 June 15 Approved Dec 23, 10 TBA
YodaBob Apr 01 June 16
flower07 Apr 06 June 18
Kris13 Apr 07 June 22 Approved Jan 06, 11 TBA
oceans_end Apr 07 June 22 Approved Dec 30, 10 TBA
ss06cj Apr 10 N/A Approved Jan 24, 11 TBA
rhymdavies84 Apr 14 June 25 Approved Jan 15, 11 TBA
deer30 Apr 15 June 25 Approved Jan 14, 11 TBA
Jean26 Apr 16 June 29 Approved Jan 19, 11 Feb 04, 11
YMCA Apr 30 July 13
dudebr May ?? N/A
konstantinos May 03 July 15
jesse_love May 07 N/A
cutieshashie May 10 July 19
suenim May 13 July 22
Jackie Mac May 19 N/A
santacruzan May 20 July 29
boasorte May 21 Aug 04
chandu007 June 01 Aug 17
TeresaLynn June 15 N/A
Mark_Anna June 16 N/A
lilly_inland June 23 Sept 02
sophie100 June 23 N/A
lessen June 24 N/A
ditta June 26 Sept 09
Inlandappl July 02 N/A
Tuggie July 06 Sept 18
Love_Young July 16 Sept 22
a_p Aug ?? N/A
tita Aug 01 N/A
GermanGirl Aug 03 N/A
mm04 Sept 08 N/A
teriskier Sept 13 Nov 14
Jurjen Sept 25 Nov 30
Latvian Oct 01 N/A
zubee Oct 05 N/A
zebra Oct 15 N/A
pptk703 Oct 29 N/A
coldgirl Oct 30 N/A
AmandaHsu Nov 03 N/A
Franpich Nov 23 N/A
tifanjo Nov 26 N/A
Corrine Nov 26 N/A
abisehiyo Dec 06 N/A
Babyhangon Dec 08 N/A
babel Dec 16 N/A

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Hi everyone! Congrats Asta...amazing news and a special thank you to Love_Young for the chart. Lily - We sent our application mid June and we received a update info letter also, it's pretty standard or so I have been told. It shows that they are doing something with your file at least. I am pretty down that the processing date hasn't moved much. They are only up to April 19...boo. Patience is a virtue? hmmm i need some more! Good luck everyone.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
TeresaLynn said:
Hi everyone! Congrats Asta...amazing news and a special thank you to Love_Young for the chart. Lily - We sent our application mid June and we received a update info letter also, it's pretty standard or so I have been told. It shows that they are doing something with your file at least. I am pretty down that the processing date hasn't moved much. They are only up to April 19...boo. Patience is a virtue? hmmm i need some more! Good luck everyone.
You are very welcome TeresaLynn. :D
I am trying very hard not to let the extra increase in time get to me plus I know that once it gets really close to when I should be getting a decision I will be wishing the time back since I will be a ball of nerves then. Plus the extra time I get with hubby is always a great thing and I feel bad for whining sometimes when I go to other threads and realize that for some 18-24 months is the standard time to wait outland and then they don't get to see each other. Now that is bad. I just hope all this waiting resolves in a positive decision. I have never once been separated from my hubby since we first met and I don't want to start now. :( And yes, I could use a bit more of that patience at times too. Good luck to all of us. We'll get through it together.

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Well they updated. The moved a whopping ONE day to April 20 ;D. Processing times 9-10 mths.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suenim said:
Well they updated. The moved a whopping ONE day to April 20 ;D. Processing times 9-10 mths.

OMG! This is unbelievable! One day progress, really? :(

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Hi all,

Regular reader of the forum but posting after a long time (you would know why when you read my timeline).

They are working on applications received uptill April 20!

Moved 1 day in 1 week and 5 business days in the last 4 weeks... :'(

I feel like a zombie.

brightsage

Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2nd. 2K10
Med's Done....
March 2nd. 2K10
Love Young...update for you chart as requested.....however i dont think you have a catagory for "adittional information requested" ....................originally posted about a weeke ago

well it has been a while since i last checked in...mostly because we are just disgusted with the whole process....but bringing things current....we applied inland on march 2nd.....application done professionally, everything copied and catalogued so a chimpanzie could follow it....on november 5 i got a letter requesting i send in copies of my wifes and my passport.....of course they were sent in with the original application so i was somewhat puzzled that they were asking for them again....but in order to not cause further delays i sent them in again.......and waited and waited...until i finally called them last week...after three days of trying i actually got to talk to a human.....who when presented with our situation stated that.."oh don't worry....we are just now opening correspondence for the first week of october".........i let him have an earful but whats the use you can't change these assholes.....in other words if all goes well we can expect a delay of a minimum of 5 months just for this one simple request of a passport copy which we had already sent in with the original application.......what a stupid system....hope you all have more luck

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brightsage said:
Love Young...update for you chart as requested.....however i dont think you have a catagory for "adittional information requested" ....................originally posted about a weeke ago

well it has been a while since i last checked in...mostly because we are just disgusted with the whole process....but bringing things current....we applied inland on march 2nd.....application done professionally, everything copied and catalogued so a chimpanzie could follow it....on november 5 i got a letter requesting i send in copies of my wifes and my passport.....of course they were sent in with the original application so i was somewhat puzzled that they were asking for them again....but in order to not cause further delays i sent them in again.......and waited and waited...until i finally called them last week...after three days of trying i actually got to talk to a human.....who when presented with our situation stated that.."oh don't worry....we are just now opening correspondence for the first week of october".........i let him have an earful but whats the use you can't change these assholes.....in other words if all goes well we can expect a delay of a minimum of 5 months just for this one simple request of a passport copy which we had already sent in with the original application.......what a stupid system....hope you all have more luck
oh, I am sorry to hear that, weirdly enough I sent some additional documents on November 14, 2010, and they just updated my e-cas saying that they received it on Feb 4, 2011. I wouldn't trust the CIC call center attendants, they are poorly trained and probably doesn't know much about the process(they just read whatever is on their computer screen) or just know as much as we do.
Hang on there, you are pretty close to an end, hopefully! :)