+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application Help

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhcohen2014 said:
that's what i thought too, though there are some recent outland applicants who have done this, and it didn't affect SA. CIC simply requested them to be sent to the visa office in the SA letter. The explanation given by these applicants is that those items are for the applicant, and have no bearing on the sponsor's application.
Agreed, that the SA is just that; Sponsor approval, which does not require the applicant for PR's medical or criminal report, but it's more a matter of CIC seeing the application as incomplete, since these items are in fact on the checklist for the applicant.

The leniency for the Inland applicants is likely due to CIC's own awareness of the ridiculous processing times, before those are `really' needed for assessment.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Ponga said:
Agreed, that the SA is just that; Sponsor approval, which does not require the applicant for PR's medical or criminal report, but it's more a matter of CIC seeing the application as incomplete, since these items are in fact on the checklist for the applicant.

The leniency for the Inland applicants is likely due to CIC's own awareness of the ridiculous processing times, before those are `really' needed for assessment.
i understand what you're saying ponga... check out this conversation (page 3). this is the basis of my statement since at least 2 outland applicants (probably more) have had success with this.
it seems what they may consider "incomplete" is if IMM forms are missing, not medical or police records... even for outland applicants.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/about-to-send-in-our-spousal-application-what-if-anything-am-i-missing-t204130.0.html;msg3149580#msg3149580

lounge

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Hello everyone, i really appreciate the quick response of members here as regard any question been asked. i need an answer to this question:
I will be applying soonest but trying to gather information. i can't remember the date of birth of my parents and they are not around now to contact them. what do u guys think i can do. should i leave the space blank? Can this affect my application. Any advise will be highly appreciated