Oct 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-02-2019
Hi,

I am in the middle of filling out all my Paperwork for PR and OWP and on the checklist it says under Supporting Documents that I should include a copy of my passport with pages that bear an entry stamp into Canada, however I never received a stamp when I arrived 4 months ago as a visitor. How will I prove to them that I have arrived? Surely they should get this info with a press of a button on their pc.

Any advise?

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Hi,

I am in the middle of filling out all my Paperwork for PR and OWP and on the checklist it says under Supporting Documents that I should include a copy of my passport with pages that bear an entry stamp into Canada, however I never received a stamp when I arrived 4 months ago as a visitor. How will I prove to them that I have arrived? Surely they should get this info with a press of a button on their pc.

Any advise?
As of late they don’t stamp passports. Make a photocopy of your TRV and it will be in their system I believe. I did not have a stamp either and the TRV copy in the passport was enough for them.

Biny_1982

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-02-2019
As of late they don’t stamp passports. Make a photocopy of your TRV and it will be in their system I believe. I did not have a stamp either and the TRV copy in the passport was enough for them.

But I won't have q TVR as Im from a visa exempt country and came as a visitor... will I just write this on a separate note?

Norwaycanada

Jul 28, 2017
BC
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
AOR Received.
02-20-2018
But I won't have q TVR as Im from a visa exempt country and came as a visitor... will I just write this on a separate note?
I’m from a visa exempt country too, so we just added copies of the plane tickets and invoice, which showed date of entry. I also added a note where I explained where my point of entry was, when it was, that the officer didn’t stamp my passport, and that I had added my ticket and invoice which showed the date :)