+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland application 2016

harpreet ss

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
Hey folks,
I have a submitted inland application last year and got a message yesterday that Immigration guys need more proof our relationship like bank statements,rental property agreement etc.It should be send it back to them by next month.They only provide one link i.e"Case Inquiry forum" which I cant figure out how to send.Can anyone please suggest me how to upload documents there.

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hey folks,
I have a submitted inland application last year and got a message yesterday that Immigration guys need more proof our relationship like bank statements,rental property agreement etc.It should be send it back to them by next month.They only provide one link i.e"Case Inquiry forum" which I cant figure out how to send.Can anyone please suggest me how to upload documents there.
Sure, the first page you simply fill in your application details and assuming you scanned copies of the requested documents you then click on next on the website and it will ask you if you want to upload any documents. Upload as much as you need once it's within the allotted space allowed then submit.