App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Angtaooooooo... have work for you!!!!! ;)

Was able to sign in in E-cas!!!!!! :p

We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 18, 2011.

Little advise for everybody:

Try with all your names and different combination of them.
We Spanish usually use 2 "given names" plus 2 "last names"... I was trying only with the "main last name"... duhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :-\

25 years living here, and still haven't learned... ::)

Now, seat and wait... but at least I know they really have it!!!!!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gemauru. I am so happy for you. I knew your was in process. It is good that you checked a few different ways:)

You latin people drive me nuts with your 2 last names at work. LOL

BTW, are you from Uruguay?

Yours started processing 1 day faster then mine.

Oh, you need to change you App received date to March 29 on the side of your profile.

(Currently taking 9-10 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Name Application Received In Process Decision Made AIP Total TimeforAIP PR/LANDED

fleo Jan.24
sesamerush Jan.27 Mar.8
dorina Feb.3
Canadagirl85 Mar.14 Apr.8
missha Mar.18
jadarius Mar.22
gemauru Mar.30 Apr.18
angtao Mar.31 Apr.19
ryan_stw May 3

Where is fleo, dorina missha and jadarius? Come on you guys. Don't drop out now.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Both of us from Uruguay...

It wasn't really faster, they say it was received on the 29th...
but honestly I sent it by Fedex on the 28th... and they received it on the 30th...
(received the 30 started on the 18/ yours received the 31 started on the 19) We will be celebrating together (8 month from now....)

Whatever!!!! No doubt the package was opened 'cause the client ID was on the photocopy of the extension...

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
I have been to Uruguay before. It is a beautiful country. I went to Colonia, Salto, Montevideo and Punta Del este.

I hope we celebrate in 8 months. Maybe more like 9 months:(

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
angtao said:
I have been to Uruguay before. It is a beautiful country. I went to Colonia, Salto, Montevideo and Punta Del este.

I hope we celebrate in 8 months. Maybe more like 9 months:(
If we go by "2010 app" average is 8 1/2 months... remember a month already went by...

Never been in Salto, I'd love to go to the "Termas" (Maybe in 2012...)

Out of curiosity... how come you went to Uruguay? Are you from Canada?

jadarius

Mar 10, 2011
Hey Guys - Just got a call from our lawyer saying that we missed form 1344B (which I know we sent as it was on the document checklist) also that we hadn't gone back far enough on the dates and places that my common-law partner lived and worked in the past 10 years - which again I know I send as I have a copy of the application package (so sadly someone is not paying attention) Regardless, going to send all request information in tomorrow - silver lining at least it means it's been Open. YIPEE

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hey jadarius, thanks for not leaving us. LOL

Do you know when your file started processing?

Dorina

Apr 5, 2011
Montreal,Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/31/2011
Interview........
March 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 21, 2012 :)
Hey,

Sorry for no response in a while. Wasn't near a computer.
No news yet. And it's making me a bit anxious.
I also keep hearing a lot about a client ID number and am wondering what that is and if I have one but don't know?
Any help would be appreciated as I am getting a bit scared.

Thanks.

Congrats to those who got their in- process news!

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Sooo I tried to log in tonight just to check the cic website again and I can't gain access :s does anyone know why I did have to edit our address they forgot our apt number. Could that affect it? I'm thinking to call tomorrow just to ask why I can't log in anymore. I thought I would ask here to see what everyone else thinks.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Dorina said:
Hey,

Sorry for no response in a while. Wasn't near a computer.
No news yet. And it's making me a bit anxious.
I also keep hearing a lot about a client ID number and am wondering what that is and if I have one but don't know?
Any help would be appreciated as I am getting a bit scared.

Thanks.

Congrats to those who got their in- process news!
Have you ever had a visitor record, visitor extension or visa, study permit, or work permit? If so, you have a client ID number and will be in this format ####-#### on the document. If you do not have one, you are given one once they start processing your application for PR which by the looks of things, they should have already started doing. You can call CIC at 1-888-242-2100 to get in touch with an agent and ask them what your client ID is. They should be able to give it to you. If you are unable to get an agent to help you, keep trying until you do get one. There is always a helpful agent there but you may have to call a few more times before you get to one. Good luck.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Love_Young said:
Have you ever had a visitor record, visitor extension or visa, study permit, or work permit? If so, you have a client ID number and will be in this format ####-#### on the document. If you do not have one, you are given one once they start processing your application for PR which by the looks of things, they should have already started doing. You can call CIC at 1-888-242-2100 to get in touch with an agent and ask them what your client ID is. They should be able to give it to you. If you are unable to get an agent to help you, keep trying until you do get one. There is always a helpful agent there but you may have to call a few more times before you get to one. Good luck.

Hey Love_young

I called today and it just said when my application was received. I have the client ID number. I used it to log in to the CIC website last week. This week I tried and now its saying they can not find me... im a bit confused... Today it said application was received but it didnt say that they started processing it(when i called in). Last week when I checked on the CIC it said that they started to process it April 8th... im a bit worried....

Anyone know why...I did have to update my address on there since they had my right address but our apt number was not there.. I updated it so we would not miss anything they send out... Could that have affected it?? I am thinking i should call and talk to an agent but every time I call it hang ups on me after a few rings.. Any suggestions?

L

Dorina

Apr 5, 2011
Montreal,Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/31/2011
Interview........
March 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 21, 2012 :)
Love_Young said:
Oh my Godness, a weight has been lifted off our shoulders. Called today thanks to all you guys and your helpful advice. Got my client Id # and talked to a very nice agent. Was very helpful and it made everything that much less stressful. I am in process as of March 10th, 2011. So you can put me on your updated list Angtao.

Thank you guys all so very much for all the support and advice.

jadarius

Mar 10, 2011
angtao said:
Hey jadarius, thanks for not leaving us. LOL

Do you know when your file started processing?

Hi - I don't know what date as we didn't recieve a letter our lawyer got a call requesting the missing information. This was on Tuesday May 2nd

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Great news Dorina:) Thanks for updating us. I will update the chart.

Jadarius, if you call CIC and give them your information, they will give you your client id number. Do you have a visitor extension? If you do then your client id number will be in the top left hand corner.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
(Currently taking 9-10 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Name Application Received In Process Decision Made AIP Total TimeforAIP PR/LANDED

fleo Jan.24
sesamerush Jan.27 Mar.8
dorina Feb.3 Mar.10
Canadagirl85 Mar.14 Apr.8
missha Mar.18
jadarius Mar.22
gemauru Mar.30 Apr.18
angtao Mar.31 Apr.19
ryan_stw May 3