Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
LANDED..........
09-19-2013
Tecle said:
Hi , I just called to CIC right now, the lady told the same, she dont see nothing but this time she TRANSFERED me to other dpt , and the other lady was like 10 minutes checking but finally she told me the same still in process (she was surprised i don't get any letter from febreary 2012 but this time she said this "Call back again march 4th to follow up your process"

Now I thinking why she told exactly this day?
anybody have the same answer from CIC?
I had a similar experience a few weeks ago. I wasn't transfered, but the agent told me to call back if I hadn't received/heard anything by the end of February (which is the 8 month mark of being in process).

pad980

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-10-2011
AOR Received.
30-08-2012 AIP
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
05-08-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
LANDED..........
21-06-2013
We submitted our application for my husband inland October 2011. In August 2012 we received a letter telling us that I was OK to sponsor him and from then on we have heard nothing. Online the application is In Process. I am just wondering if there is anywhere I can call to find out if everything is ok or where in the process the application is.
I don't really even know what office it went to.
Anyone out there have any info that could be helpfull to us.
Thank you

anticipation

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14,2011
AOR Received.
March 1, 2012
File Transfer...
DM Received February 21
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012 received in Ottawa
LANDED..........
ON 24-04-2013. Yeah!
pad980 said:
We submitted our application for my husband inland October 2011. In August 2012 we received a letter telling us that I was OK to sponsor him and from then on we have heard nothing. Online the application is In Process. I am just wondering if there is anywhere I can call to find out if everything is ok or where in the process the application is.
Thank you
Since you have not heard from CIC, your file is probably still in Vegreville.
They say the average time is 8 months, so you are still within the range. When you call they probably will say to wait until 8 months, but if you are lucky you might get more information. You can call the general information line and you will get through eventually. CIC: 1-888-242-2100. Ask if there is any information you need to send in?

You should order your FOSS notes, the computer record of the activity on your file. So that when you call your MP, your government representative, you will have the information to help the MP get some action from CIC. Ordering them will not slow down your case at all. They only cost $5.00 follow this link for more details. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp
They take about a month to get.

The good news is that we have recently on this site started seeing some action on the 2011 cases that got AIP in August and September.

The waiting is hard there is no two ways about it.

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
jiggyzealous said:
@ nonooo all the best. You certainly didn't wait in vain. Go and take what's urs now. Pray for the rest of us
Thanks jiggyzealous, certainly I will pray for all the folks of this forum.
Wish you all the very best

gjfst

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
London , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anticipation said:
Since you have not heard from CIC, your file is probably still in Vegreville.
They say the average time is 8 months, so you are still within the range. When you call they probably will say to wait until 8 months, but if you are lucky you might get more information. You can call the general information line and you will get through eventually. CIC: 1-888-242-2100. Ask if there is any information you need to send in?

You should order your FOSS notes, the computer record of the activity on your file. So that when you call your MP, your government representative, you will have the information to help the MP get some action from CIC. Ordering them will not slow down your case at all. They only cost $5.00 follow this link for more details. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp
They take about a month to get.

The good news is that we have recently on this site started seeing some action on the 2011 cases that got AIP in August and September.

The waiting is hard there is no two ways about it.
If you are in canada it's free. They changed the system to GCMS notes.

pad980

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-10-2011
AOR Received.
30-08-2012 AIP
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
05-08-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
LANDED..........
21-06-2013
I had to pay the $5 for the notes which is OK but I hope we see results soon.
Thank you for all your help.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
pad980 said:
Thank you
hi, i have the same timeline as yours... my application was recieved on October 11, 2011 as you can see in my profile. i recieved a call from call center agent back on january if i recieved the AIP letter i requested which is I recieved then he told me im going to recieved 2nd letter on or before April which is the 8th month of my 2nd stage, if I havent recieved that letter on April 29, he advised me to call them so, we just have to wait untill they process our paper, just relax for now and pray that inshallah soo we will get our application move fast.....good luck and keep us updated

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
pad980 said:
I had to pay the $5 for the notes which is OK but I hope we see results soon.
Thank you for all your help.
You only need to pay $5 if you are ordering notes for someone other than yourself ("access to information"). If you are asking for your own notes, you are making a "privacy act" request and there is no fee.

In either case, you must be in Canada to order notes.

Tecle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Meds show in ECas march 25, 2013
anyone have Idea why the agent told me "call back again at march 4th to follow up your process?

Ematina

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-07-2012
Pleade, I need to know which form should I send to CiC to get my FOSS!!
As I find more than one form and don't want to do any mistake to avoid any more delay for my application or any misunderstanding
Thnx

PRQC

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2013
Tecle said:
anyone have Idea why the agent told me "call back again at march 4th to follow up your process?
Yes, March 4 is your next bring forward (BF) date that must be in your file. The bring forward date is a note that the agent put themself to remind them when they should look in the file back again. Unfortunately, it can extent far beyond this date, but not longer than 4 months since your last bring forward date or last time the agent look into your file. If it takes more than 4 months, please CIC and the agent might be able to notify an agent to look in your file. You might need to call more than once until you hav a nice agenet with exprience that know this rule.

Our next BF date is March 7 and the last time thay have consulted our file was December 7 2012. If we are receiving no news on April 7, we care calling CIC and we will inform them of the 4 month rule.

Hopefully we will get the stage 2 really soon :D

kennystewart80

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Peterborough
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
I just recieved an email saying my application is processed and Scarborough office will be in contact :)

Woo hoo, anyone know what's next?

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
kennystewart80 said:
I just recieved an email saying my application is processed and Scarborough office will be in contact :)

Woo hoo, anyone know what's next?

Congratulations to you and yours!!-now that officer can start tackling someone else's application! :)

Tecle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Meds show in ECas march 25, 2013
oh ok, mine is taking so long no news from november, and last time they sent me something was in febreary (they found the medical check but this never show up at the website) i redone again 3 weeks ago

jadarius

Mar 10, 2011
computergeek said:
You have AIP. You should also make sure to take a copy of that letter to the meeting. It is the public policy to not enforce removal orders while an inland sponsorship application is in process - especially with AIP granted.

With a failed refugee claim you can expect greater than normal scrutiny by CIC of the relationship - it's normal. But CBSA should be willing to wait until the conclusion of the process because if they execute a removal order at this point the inland application is terminated (unless you can get a stay on the removal order through legal process.)

Have you consulted with an attorney? If not, I'd strongly suggest that you do so - you have a complex case and you definitely don't want things to get screwed up at this point.

Thanks - have retained a lawyer - just got a call from my brother who is visting and staying with us that 2 CBSA officers showed up at our home looking for my fiancee. He called me and I spoke to one and she said she wanted to make sure we were going to be at the appointment tomorrow - Great now I'm even more nervous