Dec.2011
AOR Received.
March.2012 -- AIP ON SEPTEMBER 2012
Med's Request
September.2012
Med's Done....
Octobre.2012
visita44 said:
Just curious, have you paid your RPRF ? On my experience, I did not pay RPRF when I submitted my appliocation. Then I read later on CIC website that paying RPRF can save me some processing time.. Then I decided to send my RPRF payment just before I got Decision Made on ecas. I Landed without an Interview. But still case to case basis I believe.
Hi, I just receive the request for paying the RPRF, I paid online minutes ago. I believe I still need to mail in my receipt To vegreville, right?
Can someone confirm?

Thanks

lyn28

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-02-2012
Med's Request
31-08-2012
Med's Done....
31-08-2012/Oct 13, 2012 on ecas
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
blue7120 said:
Hi, I just receive the request for paying the RPRF, I paid online minutes ago. I believe I still need to mail in my receipt To vegreville, right?
Can someone confirm?

Thanks
nope, based on my experience, i think you dont have to send it to cic if you paid online, just print the receipt and fill out the required infos, take your printed receipt with you on your landing interview.

blue7120

Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec.2011
AOR Received.
March.2012 -- AIP ON SEPTEMBER 2012
Med's Request
September.2012
Med's Done....
Octobre.2012
lyn28 said:
nope, based on my experience, i think you dont have to send it to cic if you paid online, just print the receipt and fill out the required infos, take your printed receipt with you on your landing interview.
Thank you for your reply.
I think I will call them tomorrow to make sure.

Happy Valentine!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
labhouise said:
I am now a Canadian PR.
My landing was to be at 1pm today in Halifax but they called me yesterday afternoon to change my appointment to 11am.

It took less than 10 minutes. There was only one other couple there.
Only one disappointment though, he never shook my hand and said " Welcome to Canada" ;) ;)
I am so happy to finally have it done. :) :)

I got my new SIN too.

I hope the rest of the 2011 applicants get good news and DM' s soon :) :eek: :)
Congratulations!

I hope you'll poke your head in once in a while and help support the newbie just starting this process!

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
labhouise said:
I am now a Canadian PR.
My landing was to be at 1pm today in Halifax but they called me yesterday afternoon to change my appointment to 11am.

Only one disappointment though, he never shook my hand and said " Welcome to Canada" ;) ;)

I got my new SIN too.

Welcome to Canada! Congrats and enjoy!

Dondon86

Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
VERG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Oct 2011
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
10 July 2014
labhouise said:
I am now a Canadian PR.

I got my new SIN too.

CONGRATS!!!!! Wish you all the best :D ... A little update my Ecas is working again I just wish they would have updated it at least..

3ofus

Feb 14, 2013
We have a decision made on Nov 6 2012, but along with the letter they are requesting medical exam and security clearance for 2 non accompanying minors (from his previous relationship) upon the completion of these then we can grant PR, We contacted our MP and we got a response from our officer saying Islamabad offices told him that cases like this are not "priority" and can take to 2-3 yr to receive there instructions..But to hold out for better. I'm going to give it 4 months tops and then Ill start to get worried, How can that be possible?

Keep you updated when things surface

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
computergeek said:
Congratulations!

I hope you'll poke your head in once in a while and help support the newbie just starting this process!
Thanks Computergeek !

I will still come on here. It's kind of like Ecas, addictive !
And will be only too happy to help out anyone, this site was great for me :)

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
xxpazaway said:
Welcome to Canada! Congrats and enjoy!
Thanks Xxpazaway :)

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
Dondon86 said:
CONGRATS!!!!! Wish you all the best :D ... A little update my Ecas is working again I just wish they would have updated it at least..
Thanks Dondon86 :)

weerth

Star Member
May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
LANDED..........
21-05-2013
So my ECAS finally changed yesterday to Decision Made after more than 8 months! :D :D :D

We received your application for permanent residence on July 8, 2011.

We started processing your application on July 22, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on February 4, 2013 to *********, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, ****** about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I just received the letter saying: "We are pleased to advise that processing of your application has been completed..." and that the Scarborough office will contact me. It also says:

"At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document (s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of Permanent Residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that appear on the confirmation of permanent residence document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents"

I have two questions:

- do you guys know how long, in average, after the DM I will get the letter from Scarborough?

- the text in bold and italics is a default text or should I expect more requests from the Scarborough office?

Thanks guys, seems like the waiting game is almost over!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
weerth said:
So my ECAS finally changed yesterday to Decision Made after more than 8 months! :D :D :D

We sent you a letter on February 4, 2013 to *********, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, ****** about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I just received the letter saying: "We are pleased to advise that processing of your application has been completed..." and that the Scarborough office will contact me. It also says:

"At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document (s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of Permanent Residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that appear on the confirmation of permanent residence document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents"

I have two questions:

- do you guys know how long, in average, after the DM I will get the letter from Scarborough?

- the text in bold and italics is a default text or should I expect more requests from the Scarborough office?

Congratulation on your wonderful news. I am Happy you finally are finished waiting!!!!!

weerth

Star Member
May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
LANDED..........
21-05-2013
wolanila said:
Congratulation on your wonderful news. I am Happy you finally are finished waiting!!!!!
Thanks wolanila!

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
weerth said:

I have two questions:

Congrats! Always happy to see fellow 2011 applicants getting their DM!

Dondon86

Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
VERG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Oct 2011
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
10 July 2014
weerth said:

I have two questions:

CCONRATSSS..!! And goodluck