Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
cathrina26 said:
Hi to computergeek,

I just want to ask some question and advice. regarding on application for spouse-common law class. I am preparing an application to apply next year and one of the question regarding on IMM 5869-been convicted a crime or offence in Canada. My situations was when I surrendered my Intl. license at the registry they found out that my Intl. license was fake. when the time I was about to change my address, one of the registry lady told me to give a call to SIU officer, until I contacted the officer and he explained to me what I have to do. My question is DO YOU THINK THIS IS A CRIME? SHOULD I DECLARE THIS SITUATION THAT I ENCOUNTERED? because I am confused on my situation and I just wanted to be honest.

Thank you so much this would be a BIG help for me. God bless.
I don't think this is a criminal offence, but just to be certain, attach a statement disclosing it.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
LauraCanada said:
If it can help, I did my medicals at the end of July and showed on my ecas for the first time few days ago. But I knew my meds were inside the system because I called CIC few months ago and the agent told me.
E-cas isn't real time, and they might show in your file but not have been updated in your decision information until someone looks at it. When you see it on e-cas, it means your medical results have been reviewed and added to your decision criteria (and if you didn't get letters from them, it means a positive determination).

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
vincystress said:
hi can some one please tell me what they think it is dm or just a ecas mistake
1 m ecas change to dm but no input was updated it just say dm when i click every thing is the same
2 i called the call center they said cic requested my passport from cbsa
3my back ground check is compleate but he is saying my case is not done its still in process

so do i start pulling out the party shoe are is it just a mistake please help dont want to get to excited for nothing ;D ??? :'( ??? ??? ???
You just have to be patience, We are both in the same timeline, They got my application on October 11, 2011, I got my Aip on August 22 2012 till now im still waiting. This processing is more on patience and waiting, you already wait that far and besides according to their timeline it is 8 months for the 2nd stage. Just hang on and be always happy and thankfull no matter what it comes. Happy Holiday.......

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
xxpazaway said:
You just have to be patience, We are both in the same timeline, They got my application on October 11, 2011, I got my Aip on August 22 2012 till now im still waiting. This processing is more on patience and waiting, you already wait that far and besides according to their timeline it is 8 months for the 2nd stage. Just hang on and be always happy and thankfull no matter what it comes. Happy Holiday.......
thanks for the kind words but a next immigration agent advise me today that my case is done so am just waiting on my letter but thanks for the kind words\ hope you hear some thing soon 2

Dondon86

Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
VERG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Oct 2011
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
10 July 2014
Hey guys I have a question I applied for my OWP after I got AIP around sept 8 2012 how long does it usually take to get an OWP thnx guys

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
Dondon86 said:
Hey guys I have a question I applied for my OWP after I got AIP around sept 8 2012 how long does it usually take to get an OWP thnx guys
they told me today that they are working on sep 11 so may be yours is on it way to u

Dondon86

Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
VERG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Oct 2011
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
10 July 2014
vincystress said:
they told me today that they are working on sep 11 so may be yours is on it way to u
Thank you vincystress

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
Dondon86 said:
Thank you vincystress
your wel come mine was sent in oct 3 so she told me i have to wait one more month only sep they are working on

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
Hello Everyone,

How do you get DM? Via normal mail, via email, it just appears on the ecas and then you get the letter from your VO about your landing interview?

I know for some of you it might seem a stupid question but I dont know what to check now that I got AIP and OWP :) p.s. we got the 2 AIP letters via email.

My ecas has never been updated for over a year, then I checked last week and on my ecas (applicant) shows that they started to process my PR on Dec 5 2012 and medicals have been received.

I really hope, as most of us, to get DM before Christmas :)

I wish you all a wonderful day and GOOD LUCK!!!

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Hey Guys,
I called CIC this morning and the agent confirmed that my file is in Veg and that everything including the security clearances has been done she further said that everything is going very good and I may hear from them earlier than expected however she didn’t confirm when exactly? I asked her if there is any chance I can hear from them before Christmas she replied hopefully. Thank God I am kinda relieved but still waiting my ecas to change from IN PROCESS to DM. she also said that they will be close for only 2 days for Christmas holidays and that will be on 25th and 26th.
So I am very hopeful that all of us waiting for DM after submitting medicals might hear something soon :)

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
nonoo said:
Hey Guys,
I called CIC this morning and the agent confirmed that my file is in Veg and that everything including the security clearances has been done she further said that everything is going very good and I may hear from them earlier than expected however she didn't confirm when exactly? I asked her if there is any chance I can hear from them before Christmas she replied hopefully. Thank God I am kinda relieved but still waiting my ecas to change from IN PROCESS to DM. she also said that they will be close for only 2 days for Christmas holidays and that will be on 25th and 26th.
So I am very hopeful that all of us waiting for DM after submitting medicals might hear something soon :)
Nice!!! I hope you will get DM as Christmas present!!

And good to know CIC will be close for 2 days only. I thought they would be closed the last week of Dec and the 1st one of Jan.

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 21st 2012 rec'd on Ecas Nov 11th 2012
nonoo said:
Hey Guys,
I called CIC this morning and the agent confirmed that my file is in Veg and that everything including the security clearances has been done she further said that everything is going very good and I may hear from them earlier than expected however she didn't confirm when exactly? I asked her if there is any chance I can hear from them before Christmas she replied hopefully. Thank God I am kinda relieved but still waiting my ecas to change from IN PROCESS to DM. she also said that they will be close for only 2 days for Christmas holidays and that will be on 25th and 26th.
Fingers crossed you get some news soon Nonoo!

How did you get so much info? They usually just tell me I have to wait 8 months after AIP!!!! Frustrating!!! LOL :mad:

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
CanED said:
Fingers crossed you get some news soon Nonoo!

How did you get so much info? They usually just tell me I have to wait 8 months after AIP!!!! Frustrating!!! LOL :mad:
You are right! Always happens the same to me! lol I guess Nonoo got lucky to talk to a nice agent who understands our pain :)

CanED

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 16th 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 24th 2012
Med's Request
Sept 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 21st 2012 rec'd on Ecas Nov 11th 2012
LauraCanada said:
You are right! Always happens the same to me! lol I guess Nonoo got lucky to talk to a nice agent who understands our pain :)
Just called them in the hope that I got speaking to that same agent, and to check if the process would be delayed if I change provinces! I feel as if I know less after the call than before! ;D.

Just the same old spiel! Wait eight months after AIP, call us in a month if you hear nothing! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH! :'( what is even funnier is that I expect different each time I call!

Oh well - the wait continues!

I know I haven't been waiting as long as others on here - so I have my fingers crossed that you all hear something soon!

All the best!

CanED.

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
nonoo said:
Hey Guys,
omg nono the fist time this week i call an agent told me every thing is going well and cic is done with back ground check and they sent for my passprt from cbsa and she when on and said i will not worryyou may her from them in dec or jan and 2 days later i saw dm on ecas i hope this is the case for you to good luck