Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
curious_one said:
Keep me posted Laura - I have my fingers crossed for you that when you call you hear GREAT news this time :). Also hoping we both get 2nd stage veeeery soon....a vacation for both of us would be the best christmas present ;)
I will Hun! I decided to call CIC on Monday morning...hoping they will have good news for me :)
Oh yeah it would be amazing to have stage 1 and 2 approved on the same week...just dreaming I know...

frenchie57

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2011
LANDED..........
22-11-2012
LauraCanada said:
I will Hun! I decided to call CIC on Monday morning...hoping they will have good news for me :)
Oh yeah it would be amazing to have stage 1 and 2 approved on the same week...just dreaming I know...
Not necessarily. It happened to me ! Stage 2 was approved 6 days after stage 1 =)

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
frenchie57 said:
Not necessarily. It happened to me ! Stage 2 was approved 6 days after stage 1 =)
WOW! That's great! Im pretty jealous of you now :) I hope it will be the same for me.

peanutbrittle

Jan 25, 2012
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2012
Good morning/afternoon everyone!
I received my letter this morning from the Vancouver office. My landing interview date is November 19th!!! I can't believe the wait is almost over! This is like an early Christmas present :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting!! I hope time flies by for you. Have a great weekend friends! :)

pcheng

Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2011
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-0212
LANDED..........
19-11-2012
Oh snap thats crazy congrats to you too! :D
peanutbrittle said:
Congrats pcheng!!! We're landing on the same day!!! :D

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
Ok....I am so afraid to get excited right now in case I'm wrong....so can someone please help me clarify this...? Finally an update showed up on mine and my husbands ECAS which I dont know means both first stage AND second stage approval or just 1st? Call center agents are hopeless - no help at all. I know I read somewhere on here that it MAY possibly mean both stages....HELP! This is what it said:

Mine (Sponsorship Application):

We received your application to sponsor XXXXXX on May 31, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 18, 2012.

We sent you a letter on October 24, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

My Husband (Permanent Resident Application - under HIS Client ID):

We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2011.

We started processing your application on July 27, 2011.

We sent you medical instructions on October 24, 2012 to XXXXXXXX. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Now one thing the call center agent said as he was reading updates on his end was that they were satisfied with our relationship and had no further questions.....so Im guessing no interview will be needed to validate that for landing....which I think then means decision made...for his PR? Help...I NEED to understand this better....waiting in the mail for those letters is just too long...this is eating away at me as we speak.

THANK YOU!

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
curious_one said:
Ok....I am so afraid to get excited right now in case I'm wrong....so can someone please help me clarify this...? Finally an update showed up on mine and my husbands ECAS which I dont know means both first stage AND second stage approval or just 1st? Call center agents are hopeless - no help at all. I know I read somewhere on here that it MAY possibly mean both stages....HELP! This is what it said:

We sent you a letter on October 24, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you medical instructions on October 24, 2012 to XXXXXXXX. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Now one thing the call center agent said as he was reading updates on his end was that they were satisfied with our relationship and had no further questions.....so Im guessing no interview will be needed to validate that for landing....which I think then means decision made...for his PR? Help...I NEED to understand this better....waiting in the mail for those letters is just too long...this is eating away at me as we speak.

THANK YOU!
Hey Curious

I think its stage one only :( But congrats on that :) :)
because they have asked for medical, it can't really be stage 2 aswell. I could be wrong.
My Ecas ( PR Applicant ) says a decision has been made also, but thats it.
I could be wrong but I think its only stage one

Lab

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
curious_one said:

THANK YOU!
Just one more thing..........
When you log in., does it say Decision Made on both Sponsor and PR Applicant ot just Sponsor.
If its both, your done :) :)

Lab

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
labhouise said:
Hey Curious

I think its stage one only :( But congrats on that :) :)
because they have asked for medical, it can't really be stage 2 aswell. I could be wrong.
My Ecas ( PR Applicant ) says a decision has been made also, but thats it.
I could be wrong but I think its only stage one

Lab

I thought verifying relationship is part of stage 1?

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
labhouise said:
Just one more thing..........
When you log in., does it say Decision Made on both Sponsor and PR Applicant ot just Sponsor.
If its both, your done :) :)

Lab
Thanks for your quick response Lab - it sais DM under sponsor and PR applicant. When i log in with my iD it shows both sponsor and pr applications and both say DM then i log into my husbands which only show his pR and it also said DM

The main page for sponsor said DECISION MADE then you click on that an it shows details and at the end sais "decision made you will be contacted"

For Husbands PR main page shows "IN PROCESS" but when you clik on it it show the details and at the very bottom said "a decision has been made and you will be contacted. "

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
wolanila said:
I thought verifying relationship is part of stage 1?
It probably is....it makes sense.

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
wolanila said:
But why does it say DM when u click on pr. Did u ask a rep?
I did ask the rep...but he was so rude and basically brushed me off and said NO its decision for stage one - according to him second stage cant happen that fast and people wait for months...which i knew was false because of this lovely forum but i didnt want to argue with him so i thanked him for his help and said good bye...