+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Ann81

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Wicket08 said:
Ann,

To answer your question:

I received 2 letters for AIP. 1 for me and 1 for my husband (sponsor). Together with the sponsorship approval letter, I received the OWP. I received stage 2 through email and I`m assuming the landing appointment will be via mail.
Wicket08,

hey any update about ur landing interview date ! VIA MAIL ?

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
Ann81 said:
Wicket08,

hey any update about ur landing interview date ! VIA MAIL ?
hey Ann,

sorry no idea abt the letter. I`m away for 3 weeks. Will get to check mail when I get home next month. I`m hoping my friend will check my mail but she hasn`t said anything abt it yet.

kris112118

Jan 22, 2012
Hey guys! Really need your help. I am a filipina, I worked under live-in caregiver here in Vancouver and Meet my hubby here and we get married. He sponsor me under family class and also my daughter (depedent child) she is in the Philippines rightnow. Here is my timeline....

We received your application for permanent residence on June 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 16, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on July 28, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on December 29, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on April 19, 2012 to XXXXX, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I received allready the letter on April 19, 2012 and also my open work permit. They said they will contacting my family (my parents guardian of my daughter) in the Philippines for the medical of my daughter (minor)... It's allready almost 5 months but my family in the Philippines didn't receive any from Immigration in Manila (Philippines). I been sending them email the Embassy of Manila but they don't reply to me. I am worried and confused what should I do? Is my family needs to submits any docs. to Embassy or they just need to wait to contact them. Please need your help.

Militarywife

Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14th 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30th 2012
Med's Done....
October 2011
LANDED..........
October 4th 2012
Mingming said:
Hi Militarywife,

I almost sent the same proof documents as you and my case is pretty simple.

I have called CIC this afternoon and she said there is no news in my file. )

Let me know if you get any news, Thanks!

Hey MingMing, just letting you know that I called immigration today, and the lady I spoked with said that the sponsership has Been approved and that I am eligible for PR. She also said they mailed out a letter on the 12th of September. When I get the mail I will let you know.

Our ecas is still showing "in process" for the sponser and on mine application recieved for permanent residences nov 14 and med recieved.

iris.gu

Aug 10, 2012
Hello, does anyone know that E-CAS will not update "Medical result has been received " until all the medical exam has been done, right ?

I only did part of medical exam three weeks ago but no update so far.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
iris.gu said:
Hello, does anyone know that E-CAS will not update "Medical result has been received " until all the medical exam has been done, right ?

I only did part of medical exam three weeks ago but no update so far.
My own experience is that e-cas will not show "medical results have been received" until such time as the medical coding has been added to your GCMS file. This doesn't happen until after the immigration medical officer signs off on your results.

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
Good news we got OWP last friday and today AIP in the mail :)

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

My husband landed today in Vancouver office. It was a small group because according to them this was the first batch landing with the new computer system. There were 9 couples and 2 no show. I'm guessing the 2 who missed the schedule did not check mails last Friday.

Everyone got called in a room (with sponsor and some brought entire family :) ) for a presentation that lasted about half an hour explaining the rights of permanent resident, SIN, MSP and also helpful information for new immigrants. And then we moved to another room and got called one by one to the window. After waiting for 40 minutes for our turn, which is nothing compared to almost a year :)... Interview questions, have you committed any crime here or outside Canada? When did you arrive in Canada? Any dependents? And when did you get married and if we are still married? She printed the COPR documents and have us checked all the information if it's all correct and signed it. Voided the work permit and visitor record document. And "Congratulations you are now a permanent resident of Canada" The entire process took about 1 hour and 35minutes.

Now we are celebrating here at our favorite Mongolian grill (we are both starving!!) and will celebrate with a bottle of wine at home later tonight.

Oh and we asked about PR card because we are booked on the 9th of December to visit family and she said we for sure should get it in the mail by then provided we give the correct address, she said it takes 6-8 weeks!

11 months and 19 days... We are so happy! Good luck everyone and definitely worth the wait!!

PanEva

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 26, 2012
Congratulation!

Thank you for sharing.

I will update if there's any difference in my interview next week. ;)

phoisgood

Jul 23, 2011
Sooo, im kind of in a dilemma. I sent a police certificate for my application back in May. Just recently I get a letter stating that i need to get a police certificate to continue with my application? I have a backup police certificate just in case something like this happened, but i dont know if i should send it yet...

Is it possible that they still havent checked the mail or did they lose it? The call center is always busy and this is giving me a headache ...

The letter also said i could apply for an open work permit, which is OWP?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
phoisgood said:
Sooo, im kind of in a dilemma. I sent a police certificate for my application back in May. Just recently I get a letter stating that i need to get a police certificate to continue with my application? I have a backup police certificate just in case something like this happened, but i dont know if i should send it yet...

Is it possible that they still havent checked the mail or did they lose it? The call center is always busy and this is giving me a headache ...
How did you send it? Do you have a VO name?

Send your backup via courier. Tell them you submitted previously. Send them a receipt for mailing/receipt if you have one. If you have a VO name, send it to the visa officer's attention specifically.

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
Are they usually requesting additional documents for 2nd stage like medical or police clearance when they send the AIP letter or are they sending these requests only later on?

leli2012

Aug 17, 2012
Hi everyone!

As I posted a few pages ago, my ecas changed from "in progress" to "Decision made" so now I'm waiting for the letter from my local office to go to the landing interview. How long do you think it will take? Also, I may be moving to a different house, so can I change the address so they can send my PR card there? Assuming it does take 3 months to arrive.

Thanks!

leli2012

Aug 17, 2012
vinlander said:
Are they usually requesting additional documents for 2nd stage like medical or police clearance when they send the AIP letter or are they sending these requests only later on?
I got 3 consecutive letters about a month or two after I received my AIP letter.