26/11/2012
Med's Request
07/09/2012
Med's Done....
05/11/2012
Interview........
05-03-2013
joeminhas said:
Hi Suziii, Can you share your timeline with us ?

Yes sure...I sent my application... on September 09 of 2011... they sent my application back on November 16/11 because i had older version of application... asked me to re-submit the new one (waisted 2 months there )... they got application Nov 21... and I haven't heard anything from them till today... i have called and called... never was able to talk to anybody ...it would say agents are all busy and would just dicconect ...i was checking application status online... it took forever... if i had a chance to go back.. i would done the outland application.... good luck to everybody!!

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
Wicket08 said:
Just checked my ECAS and they updated my profile:

We received xxxxxxxxx application for permanent residence on August 29, 2011.

We started processing xxxxxxxxx application on July 19, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on xxxxxxxxxxxxx application. The office will contact xxxxxxxxxxxx concerning this decision.

xxxxxxxxxxxx 's interview is November 8, 2012.

So my landing interview is on November 8. Have to wait 2 months for the landing interview but at least I know the exact date now. I was worried too that I might miss it coz I work away from home for 3 weeks and only home for a week. So I don't get to check my mail every so often. Anyway, this is really a good news. I didn't know they put the landing date on the ECAS. I think it's good as a reminder. :)

Thanks all! and good luck!

My timeline now would be:

Application received: August 29,2011
Approval in Principle: July 19,2012
Decision Made (PR): September 8, 2012

Landing: November 8, 2012 - Calgary

10 months & 20 days - from application rcvd to AIP
1 month and 19 days - from AIP to Stage 2 approval
2 months - Stage 2 to Landing date

Nice! now you can be worry free!! :) and at least you can make a plans with out worrying about timing.

iris.gu

Aug 10, 2012
Just wondering, every appliant's file will be transfered to local office after AIP ? My AIP letter didn't say anything about it except medical exam.

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wicket08 said:

A decision has been made on xxxxxxxxxxxxx application. The office will contact xxxxxxxxxxxx concerning this decision.

So my landing interview is on November 8. Have to wait 2 months for the landing interview but at least I know the exact date now. I was worried too that I might miss it coz I work away from home for 3 weeks and only home for a week. So I don't get to check my mail every so often. Anyway, this is really a good news. I didn't know they put the landing date on the ECAS. I think it's good as a reminder. :)

Good for you:) It's nice to know when so we can actually plan the timing and etc... I checked my ECAS and my husband's ECAS but no update like yours, I wish we knew now when is the landing interview. We got 2 letters last Monday though about the second stage approval and AIP letter.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
suziii said:
Hi Guys

Just got mail from Immigration ...they wrote me a letter saying i was approved as a sponsor ... and my husband got a letter saying that he needs to do his medical exam because the one we submitted expired (just our luck) and also asking for police certificate from back home...Thank God his mother is authorised and she can do it for him... but if she wasn't how in the world would we get that done... like he would have to go back home and do it ... and also submitted that with our application.... we have till December 06 to send that information...i was sure we got AIP ..but no :(

Did anybody have something like that happend to them?...i wonder how much longer after we send requested information we have to wait... this is insane... i wish we done outland ...
How many letter in all did you and ur spouse recieved? Is the letter requesting for police clearance and medical is separated from the aip letter and letter to your spouse pr eligibility?

suziii

Apr 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/09/2011
Doc's Request.
16/11/2012
AOR Received.
26/11/2012
Med's Request
07/09/2012
Med's Done....
05/11/2012
Interview........
05-03-2013
xxpazaway said:
How many letter in all did you and ur spouse recieved? Is the letter requesting for police clearance and medical is separated from the aip letter and letter to your spouse pr eligibility?
yes it was separate...

Ann81

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Wicket08 said:

Congrats!!! So now the wait period is over for u!!!! :D
All the very best for ur landing interview

Cheers
Ann

Ann81

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
suziii said:
AIP?... oh Thank God.. when can my husband apply for work permit/health care.. etc.. ? im little confused..

This forum is so helpfull.. thank you for clarifying info for me...

hey Suzii,

If u have the 1st stage approved ( AIP) take that & ur passport copy of the applicant in
this case is it ur husband who has applied for PR then his passport documents & also ur rental agreement or some
proof of residency been in Canada & go to service Ontario any location close to ur home & u would be eligible for a health card
I'm assuming that it's ur hubby who has applied for his PR so u need to take all above mentioned stuff for him

If u have applied for an open work permit with ur PR application u get ur OWP with the 1st stage approval itself & if u didn't apply for one
then apply online.. now
Also if ur hubby has a full time job offer if then he is eligible to get a health card!

hope ths info helps u

Cheers
Ann

Ann81

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Wicket08 said:

Just a quick question
In all how many letters by mail did u receive ?

1st letter- for 1st stage approval
2nd letter- for 2nd stage approval
3rd letter - OWP{ open work permit } - letter/document
4th letter - Landing interview letter
I know u didn't get your landing interview letter since u just saw it on ecas..correct me please if I'm wrong how many letters via mail
did u receive????

Thanx
Cheers
Ann

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
Ann,

To answer your question:

I received 2 letters for AIP. 1 for me and 1 for my husband (sponsor). Together with the sponsorship approval letter, I received the OWP. I received stage 2 through email and I`m assuming the landing appointment will be via mail.

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
Wicket08 said:

Are you sure this a landing interview... I'd suggest you contact CIC cuz it sounds more like an interview to prove the genuinety of ur relationship.

Ann81

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Wicket08 said:
Ann,

To answer your question:

I received 2 letters for AIP. 1 for me and 1 for my husband (sponsor). Together with the sponsorship approval letter, I received the OWP. I received stage 2 through email and I`m assuming the landing appointment will be via mail.
Ok Sounds great!!

keep us updated if u receive ur landing interview by mail and also if u receive ur 2nd stage approval by mail too{ though u mentioned
u did get it via email }

Cheers

Ann

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aiman said:
Are you sure this a landing interview... I'd suggest you contact CIC cuz it sounds more like an interview to prove the genuinety of ur relationship.
I don't think so, ECAS was updated to decision made and the email says "application has been completed" so it is a landing interview. I could be wrong but I think if they have doubts of the relationship and require an interview, it's before AIP?

Anyways, Congratulations to all who got AIP and 2nd stage and those who landed already and Good luck to all, I know waiting is painful but worth it!!

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
kochanie said:
I don't think so, ECAS was updated to decision made and the email says "application has been completed" so it is a landing interview. I could be wrong but I think if they have doubts of the relationship and require an interview, it's before AIP?

Anyways, Congratulations to all who got AIP and 2nd stage and those who landed already and Good luck to all, I know waiting is painful but worth it!!
you are right the "interview for genuineness of relationship" is before AIP not after!
they wouldn't give you AIP if they had any doubts, one of the most important factors of receiving an AIP approval is a genuine relationship lol

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
kochanie said:

Oh never mind. But you didn't mention that you received an email saying that the process has been completed that's why I said its not possible. Anyways congrats :)