+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

marbles

Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheProfessorsWife said:
Hi Marbles,

So sorry to hear about your situation. I don't have any information from you but I wanted to ask you what a FOSS file is? From what I understand if we send an inland application then you cannot have an appeal like outlanders have the privilege of being able to file for, is this something similar for inland applicants?

Thanks, I hope everything works out for you in a more quickly than 32-40 months!!

TPW

Hello TheProfessorsWife,

Yes as inland applications (in my case I am also living here in Canada) I do not have a right to appeal. FOSS file means Field Operations Support System which is the database that immigration uses. This process is used only within Canada and provides us with case processing information, report concerning our file. In my case I hope it will shed some light as to what exactly is the problem.

Hope this answers your question...

stefi

Jun 26, 2012
Hi All!
I noticed that i was added to the chart. Thank you. I got AIP July 3rd! yayyyy! waiting for 2nd stage now.

App filed august 11, 2011
AIP july 3, 2012

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Hi all,

This is my first post here.From what I gather so far, the ambiance is amazing and sit seems that the response time is good.Im hoping for a quick reply from someone about my concern too:).

I applied for inland spousal sponsorship(my wife is sponsoring me) in Quebec.It says on my cas page that the application was received, nov 14th 2011.Since then I have been asked to apply for a CSQ, which I got within 3 weeks of applying.I was also requested to send my fingerprints and a background check (canada).
Going by most cases here it seems that within 3 to 4 months the status online says that the application has started being processed.This is not the case for me.It just says ur application was received, nov14, 2011.Its been 8 months now and nothing is beiong added to my timeline.I received my CSQ about 4 months ago, since then there has been no correspondance from the federal government.

WHATS NEXT?

SHOULD I BE CONCERNED?.....:(

thanku ppl......ill definately post regularly here

stefi

Jun 26, 2012
Zion786 said:
Hi all,

This is my first post here.From what I gather so far, the ambiance is amazing and sit seems that the response time is good.Im hoping for a quick reply from someone about my concern too:).

I applied for inland spousal sponsorship(my wife is sponsoring me) in Quebec.It says on my cas page that the application was received, nov 14th 2011.Since then I have been asked to apply for a CSQ, which I got within 3 weeks of applying.I was also requested to send my fingerprints and a background check (canada).
Going by most cases here it seems that within 3 to 4 months the status online says that the application has started being processed.This is not the case for me.It just says ur application was received, nov14, 2011.Its been 8 months now and nothing is beiong added to my timeline.I received my CSQ about 4 months ago, since then there has been no correspondance from the federal government.

WHATS NEXT?

SHOULD I BE CONCERNED?.....:(

thanku ppl......ill definately post regularly here

Hi Zion,
I'm in Ontario so i'm not sure things are done the same way. Anyway, my app was received on august 11, 2011 and my ecas never ever got updated - it just said app received on... Only a couple weeks ago it changed to decision made - we sent you a letter on.. and a few days later we received the AIP letter in the mail. hope this helps!

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Hi stefi, thanku for the reply...I just need to ask....are you the person being sponsored or are you sponsoring someone?

stefi

Jun 26, 2012
Zion786 said:
Hi stefi, thanku for the reply...I just need to ask....are you the person being sponsored or are you sponsoring someone?

Hi Zion,
i'm the person being sponsored.

Ematina

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-07-2012
PanEva said:
Just to give an idea for those who are waiting like me:

Currently my ecas is "We received your application for permanent residence on November 2, 2011."

I've sent additional documents in Feb. 2012. As of today, nothing else has been updated since then.

So I guess I have to wait til end of Sep or beginning of Oct to get my 1 stage approval.

I have a question if anyone try to apply for care card before stage 1? I'm from BC and my wife (applicant) doesn't have care card. I called MSP in BC last month, they said I can only apply for BC care card after first stage approval (which is different answer when I called MCP beginning of 2012).

Currently, my wife is pregnant. I wonder should I call cic about this.

No you can get your care card before the first stage approval I already got it last Feb 2012 and my first approval was last June 2012 so check it again in bc medical site

Anyone here also from BC knows about MSP?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
marbles said:
Yes as inland applications (in my case I am also living here in Canada) I do not have a right to appeal.
You do have the right to file an application for Judicial Review in Federal Court, however. But to do so there must be either a procedural issue or an issue of law.

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Hi guys,

Just a quick question....how can u tell which applications are being processed right now.I mean ppl come on the form and say that right now oct files are being processed, is this information on the cic website.....if yes where on the website.....please do let me know

Thankyou

cheers!

under_way

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 22, 2011
AOR Received.
may 23
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
sep 12 2012
Zion786 said:
Hi guys,

Just a quick question....how can u tell which applications are being processed right now.I mean ppl come on the form and say that right now oct files are being processed, is this information on the cic website.....if yes where on the website.....please do let me know

Thankyou

cheers!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

When cic receive your application.. They will then send u a letter
That has ur client id. Number ... U can use that number
To acess online under check ur application status

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Zion786 said:
Hi guys,

Thankyou

cheers!
Hi hope you are fine! You can look at the timeline chart. Find johanna'S post and under her signature you will see the link of the people whos participating in this forum and their timeline, there you will see which month is on process. And also you can use this link to access your account if you have your client id. https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Hi! I just want to know if anyone here send additional proof of relationship to cic vegreville without them asking for it. I gathered some documents, like cable, utilities invoice with both our names on it , joint bank account. Reservation/booking confirmation and reciept for holidays in hotel and resorts. The reciept and the ownership of the car he bought for me as a gift. A printout of my cellphone electronic bill from january 2011 to present and highlights the call i made for him. I ask couple of his employee to make a letter as a proof of genuine relationship, as well as my parents and friends back home. I made a copy of his current income tax assessment. When i got my marriage certificate i change my last name into his last name my drivers license and health card as well as all the the utilities and bank accounts is my married name, is it gonna be a problem as i have different last name in my application? Thanks for advice in advance

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
xxpazaway said:
Hi! I just want to know if anyone here send additional proof of relationship to cic vegreville without them asking for it. I gathered some documents, like cable, utilities invoice with both our names on it , joint bank account. Reservation/booking confirmation and reciept for holidays in hotel and resorts. The reciept and the ownership of the car he bought for me as a gift. A printout of my cellphone electronic bill from january 2011 to present and highlights the call i made for him. I ask couple of his employee to make a letter as a proof of genuine relationship, as well as my parents and friends back home. I made a copy of his current income tax assessment. When i got my marriage certificate i change my last name into his last name my drivers license and health card as well as all the the utilities and bank accounts is my married name, is it gonna be a problem as i have different last name in my application? Thanks for advice in advance
You MUST MAKE CIC AWARF OF YOUR NEW LAST NAME ASAP BY SENDING THEM A COPY OF MARIAGE CERTIFICATE WITH YOUR CIC ID AND A NOTE SAYING THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN HIS LAST NAME.

Dont fall in their trap. Trying hard to provide so many unreasonable proofs like all the things you mentioned can make any officer doublt your relationship. They usually need Solid proof like wed picture, common bank acct, rent/lease or home ownership in both names, mariage certificate, or common law declaration with some solemn letters from family or friends if it's a common law. phone records skype resorts and these sort of things seems like an orchestrated/planned relationship in a way as these are secondary proof that can doubt things as a normal relationship wouldnt need to have all of that but just some few solid onces that every realtionship must have.

The best thing is to wait until they ask of you want to provide these secondary poofs to avoid any suspicion on their part by trying to prove them so hard you have a genuine relationship...

Remember, all relationship in their mind is genuine in the first place but by analyzing the proofs that they begin to doubt.

Good luck.

as you can see my signature below i was asked for proof of relationship because in my application we were married but did not send any proof but mariage certificate and wed picture and answered their questionnaires. They sent a letter requsting more proofs so i then send common bank acct, and few others like common rent and my work insurance on both names,,, soon later they determine it's genuine and issued DM. even though I had them I just did not send the first place as I didnt have to unless they asked.

tes

Jul 5, 2012
Thanks for the information. However, I spoke to one of the gents and they said I was approved for the for the second stage wait for the in the mail on their decision made.

PRQC

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2013
Another 2011 application: timeline

Hi! I would like to thanks everyone on this forum. This forum is very helpful.

This is our timeline
- AOR: February 23, 2011
- In Process: March 25, 2011
- MICC: July 28, 2011 CSQ: August 17, 2011
- Stage 1 / AIP: February 12, 2012
- OWP req: June 26, 2012 (online) OWP Rec'd: TBD
- Stage 2 / DM: TBD
- Landed MTL: TBD PR Card: TBD

AIP to DM: more than 154 days even if medical and criminal check (including RCMP) is done & passed. Only security check left and was started on 12Feb2012. Police and certificate/army check was sent & received more than a year ago to Vegreville. Received FOSS May 2012 and every thing is clear&fine with BF 12MAY2012 SWH/C (and still this date when we call them...). We pay RPRF & was rec'd @ Vegreville 2May2012 (thinking it might help to process it faster).

Question:
Anybody knows what is security check and who performed it? Any possible way to process this step faster?