+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Congratulations for you and qw123!! :)

mariela11 said:
:D :D Hi Guys!

Update: My Landing date is June 18th, In Etobicoke!

Quite fast eh? So my timeline is as follows:
Application sent July 14th, 2011
Start Processing July 29, 2011
AIP May 31st, 2012
DM June 1st, 2012
Landing June 18th, 2012

Thank you everybody for all the support during this year!

sluma

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We got the letters in the mail today!!

I got my letter and it said I was eligible to be a sponsor
My wife got a letter that said she met the requirements to be eligible for permanent residence
My wife also got another letter from our local immigation centre that said our "examination interview" was secheduled for July 26 from 9:15AM to 9:30AM. It also talked about the usual stuff(bring a valid passport, entry documents, two photographs, plus I needed to pay the $490 fee)

This is the third happiest turn of events in my LIFE!! after getting married and finding out that we were pregnant

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting and hang in there :)

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Happy for all of your good events!!
sluma said:
We got the letters in the mail today!!

I got my letter and it said I was eligible to be a sponsor
My wife got a letter that said she met the requirements to be eligible for permanent residence
My wife also got another letter from our local immigation centre that said our "examination interview" was secheduled for July 26 from 9:15AM to 9:30AM. It also talked about the usual stuff(bring a valid passport, entry documents, two photographs, plus I needed to pay the $490 fee)

This is the third happiest turn of events in my LIFE!! after getting married and finding out that we were pregnant

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting and hang in there :)

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Everytime i looked into my iphone and check if there is new post in here i feel so happy seeing those happy messages from people who got their aip, dm and landing. Thanks God u are so much in help for all of us. These forum makes me feel brave and confident that soon i will get what i deserve. Almost a year ago when the cbsa came to my employers business who happens to be my
Husband. Someone call and give them a tip that i was working there while i am under live in caregiver work permit. During that time i was 7 month pregnant with our 2nd child. My lovestory is complicated than i ever thought. I first met my husband during my interview for work as live in caregiver for his 2 kids on his first relationship but we used to chat in Filipinaheart. Because of so much requirements for hrsdc it took 8 months before i got my work permit and during those period i develop a feelings for my employer who is my husband now. I work us nanny for his 2 kids as an agreement from his x wife, i thought i could finish my paper work till they caught me one day while visiting my husband business. I never felt scared for 8 months since i submit my application till today when i go to report in cbsa, i felt different. Im scared and having feeling of something bad might happen soon, but i have faith that God will give me what is best and i deserve for. Its either they send me back home or wait till i got my papers done. Thanks God i was so relieved in this site. Seeing those people are happy for a result of long time waiting makes me more stronger and gives me more faith. God help us all to our journey in this world.!! Congratulation to all of us! Happy days to everyone!

June2011

Feb 20, 2012
Could somebody tell me the timeline landing for the Scarborough Office.
I received DM on May 06, and I still did not received any letter from them with my landing date.

Thanks

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
June2011 said:
I received DM on May 06, and I still did not received any letter from them with my landing date.

Thanks
Just have a quick look at the chart!
it is around 2-3 months so just relax for another month or so!
Good luck!

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
June2011 said:

Thanks
I DM on Feb 20, and didn't get a letter till mid Mar for the landing on Apr 5. so at least a month and a half i think.

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
Hi, i'm wondering if anyone know anything about my situation. i landed in april, but i still haven't got my PR card yet, because it takes 44 business days, and i called CIC 3 times and they told me it would be scheduled to sent june 11. but my family booked our flight tickets to Florida for a vacation on june 18. i understand that i can't come back into canada without the PR card, but i have friends here who can receive the card and send it to Florida to me. the question is, will US customs let me onto the plane when i'm leaving toronto airport without the PR card? i have my landing confirmation, but everyone knows that's not a travel document. i have a 10 year US visa and it's our own property in florida, so i can stay there as long as i want and until i get my PR card to come back. i'm just worried they won't let me leave toronto, then i wasted the ticket. if i can know ahead of time, i just change my flight. thank you.

waiting mode^__*

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2011 AIP & WP.... March 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
PCC - March 19, 2012
Med's Request
March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
April 21, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
xxpazaway said:
Everytime i looked into my iphone and check if there is new post in here i feel so happy seeing those happy messages from people who got their aip, dm and landing. Thanks God u are so much in help for all of us. These forum makes me feel brave and confident that soon i will get what i deserve. Almost a year ago when the cbsa came to my employers business who happens to be my
Husband. Someone call and give them a tip that i was working there while i am under live in caregiver work permit. During that time i was 7 month pregnant with our 2nd child. My lovestory is complicated than i ever thought. I first met my husband during my interview for work as live in caregiver for his 2 kids on his first relationship but we used to chat in Filipinaheart. Because of so much requirements for hrsdc it took 8 months before i got my work permit and during those period i develop a feelings for my employer who is my husband now. I work us nanny for his 2 kids as an agreement from his x wife, i thought i could finish my paper work till they caught me one day while visiting my husband business. I never felt scared for 8 months since i submit my application till today when i go to report in cbsa, i felt different. Im scared and having feeling of something bad might happen soon, but i have faith that God will give me what is best and i deserve for. Its either they send me back home or wait till i got my papers done. Thanks God i was so relieved in this site. Seeing those people are happy for a result of long time waiting makes me more stronger and gives me more faith. God help us all to our journey in this world.!! Congratulation to all of us! Happy days to everyone!
Wow! nice story h!... Hopefully great news for you soon!!! Ingat Kabayan...

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
tzing said:
Hi, i'm wondering if anyone know anything about my situation. i landed in april, but i still haven't got my PR card yet, because it takes 44 business days, and i called CIC 3 times and they told me it would be scheduled to sent june 11. but my family booked our flight tickets to Florida for a vacation on june 18. i understand that i can't come back into canada without the PR card, but i have friends here who can receive the card and send it to Florida to me. the question is, will US customs let me onto the plane when i'm leaving toronto airport without the PR card? i have my landing confirmation, but everyone knows that's not a travel document. i have a 10 year US visa and it's our own property in florida, so i can stay there as long as i want and until i get my PR card to come back. i'm just worried they won't let me leave toronto, then i wasted the ticket. if i can know ahead of time, i just change my flight. thank you.
dont worry to leave toronto to us u only need a us visa ....however show if needed your landing papers and you have two options to come back to canada...either you family here receive your pr card and ship it to u as u said or you apply for travel document in FL for your re-enter to canada. travel doc is easy to get with landing papers and take about few days. good luck

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xxpazaway said:

Hi xxpazaway. So sorry to hear about your story. I'm a bit confused. What did CBSA tell you about the nature of violation that you have committed? If you are a caregiver under the LICP, are you not supposed to stay with your employer for 2 years? That's what I heard from people I know.

Anyway, remain hopeful and keep praying. Goodluck !

johanna

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
johanna125 said:
Hi xxpazaway. So sorry to hear about your story. I'm a bit confused. What did CBSA tell you about the nature of violation that you have committed? If you are a caregiver under the LICP, are you not supposed to stay with your employer for 2 years? That's what I heard from people I know.

Anyway, remain hopeful and keep praying. Goodluck !

johanna
They said i dont have to work in my employers business, it says in my work permit no other location and strictly specified there. Since july, i am reporting to cbsa once a month till they finalized my case. On january when i came to report they gave me a paper saying about removal order and the oficer says wait for the letter from them. Till now i kept on waiting for that letter and sometimes says i hope they forget about my case. I sent our sponsorship on october and its been 8 months of waiting and more months to wait. Its gonna be one year on july since cbsa caught me in his business, now only God knows what will happen.

TCZQUEEN

Jun 1, 2012
Last week we heard that some people from July 15th got some response .....Any new responses for those who applied after 15th July....Eagerly waiting for this wait to end :)

Good luck every one and keep us posted .

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Maybe tomorrow they will get the update...
Lets go July People..:)))
TCZQUEEN said:
Last week we heard that some people from July 15th got some response .....Any new responses for those who applied after 15th July....Eagerly waiting for this wait to end :)

Good luck every one and keep us posted .