Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
That is right, there is a list on the web site. You can call three different offices and choose the cheapest.
As far as I remember you need a specific picture on it ( I did it more than a year ago so everything is a blur). My point is send the copy to CIC the day you undergo it, just to make sure CIC is aware your medical is done.
Good luck!
computergeek said:
There's a list on the CIC website. Check around, prices vary.

Ematina

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-07-2012
i can't find the clinic list in CIC site so i tried to call them but busy busy busy so i sent them mail & please if any one can send me this clinic list i will be thankful

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
Ematina said:
i can't find the clinic list in CIC site so i tried to call them but busy busy busy so i sent them mail & please if any one can send me this clinic list i will be thankful
scrool down and choose your area and follow instructions. http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
Ematina said:
Do it ASAP and oh should've done it three months after the application DO NOT wait for them because they'll never call you and ur case will b delayed also I don't know if you've done a police clearance from ur home country you're suppose to submit a police clearance in the past 10 yeas including Canada.

rucy

Mar 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
the CPC in Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st april 2011
Doc's Request.
27 June 2011
File Transfer...
3nd March 2012
Interview........
2nd May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21st Jun 2012
LANDED..........
21st Jun 2012
Berber_amazigh said:
it takes around 3 months to hear from them!
But did you ask them why they need additional documents?
Sounds like they are not 100% convinced that your relationship is genuine !
Just give them a call and follow up!
They usually tell you in the interview that you are approved for AIP.
Good luck!
After the interview, He said we are approved. Then he said he'll send my application to another office which deal with PR card, and he said they'll need some documents more in order to give me the PR card. I don't know should i call them to ask. But maybe i just wait until after 3 months to see.
Thanks anyway.

grcan

Nov 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2011
AOR Received.
June 8, 2011
Med's Request
May 8, 2012
Med's Done....
May 24, 2012
So I have a question... I have a feeling there isn't a specific answer to this, but if anyone could give me an educated guess... I'd really appreciate it!

We got AIP and OWP on May 8. They asked us to redo the medical as the one I had sent with the application has expired. We've already sent the Police Certificate, which is not expired. Basically the only thing pending is the medical, from what I understand, and we did it on May 24th.

We'd like to go to Greece to visit his family this summer, and the call center said we could leave the country, that it was very unlikely they would refuse re-entry. So... here's my question: Is there a chance that they would get through the medical and schedule the landing interview within the time that we would be gone? Would we be taking a risk leaving, or should we just stay here and wait until they call/send a letter for the landing?

Thanks for any advice/thoughts!!!!!

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
grcan - where will you be landning?

It is possible that you could get Decision Made while you are away, but then some offices have up to a 3 month wait after DM to schedule your landing interview

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
Is anyone else experiencing problems when dialing CIC today? Or is it just me?

grcan

Nov 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2011
AOR Received.
June 8, 2011
Med's Request
May 8, 2012
Med's Done....
May 24, 2012
CanAusGal said:
grcan - where will you be landning?

It is possible that you could get Decision Made while you are away, but then some offices have up to a 3 month wait after DM to schedule your landing interview
Landing in Montreal

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
Just my 2 cents: I would wait for Landing Interview as there are two things you put at risk: missing landing date, and there is always little chance they may not let you back in Canada with AIP only.

grcan said:
So I have a question... I have a feeling there isn't a specific answer to this, but if anyone could give me an educated guess... I'd really appreciate it!

We got AIP and OWP on May 8. They asked us to redo the medical as the one I had sent with the application has expired. We've already sent the Police Certificate, which is not expired. Basically the only thing pending is the medical, from what I understand, and we did it on May 24th.

We'd like to go to Greece to visit his family this summer, and the call center said we could leave the country, that it was very unlikely they would refuse re-entry. So... here's my question: Is there a chance that they would get through the medical and schedule the landing interview within the time that we would be gone? Would we be taking a risk leaving, or should we just stay here and wait until they call/send a letter for the landing?

Thanks for any advice/thoughts!!!!!

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Am_lina11 said:
Is anyone else experiencing problems when dialing CIC today? Or is it just me?
hey i am having the same issue as well..........the no does not get through............
cant get to the automated system or anything.............

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
The same here. As if I am dialing the number that doesn't exist! Hmmmmm
arjun29 said:
hey i am having the same issue as well..........the no does not get through............
cant get to the automated system or anything.............

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
:D That's hilarious!
arjun29 said:
they probably dint pay there phone bill and got cut off..lol...u knw budget cuts... ;D

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
hey an did you get your Aip as yet or no??almost everybody from that month got it did u get it as well???