+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

flyerfan

May 15, 2012
So after complaining about the wait :( I check my status on Friday And:

You entered Canada at the CIC Etobicoke office on May 17, 2012 and became a Permanent Resident. :)

I guess I got to skip the interview.....

If I read correctly, I'm DONE. BTW for me the entire process took just about 11 months. I also realized, that the couple of times they updated my status, was always on a Friday.

I guess my spouse will have to give me the official "Welcome to Canada" handshake ;)

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Gear up July applicants. I'm anxiously waiting for July applicants and faster processing on new application forms. Let's see how efficient it is with the new package.

Deutschbug

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2012 AIP
Interview........
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2013 DM
LANDED..........
Hopefully Dec. 2013?
I'm with you hatrang, let's hope that everything's going to go a lot faster for the July people and everyone else because of the new forms! Can't wait to see the first July applicants getting their AIPs. I can't believe that it's been 5 1/2 months already since we applied. Let's hope this means my waiting time for AIP is half over already! I'm sure it'll be easier to wait throughout the summer months, nice weather and lots of stuff to do to keep me entertained and busy.

I just wish I had that OWP already-last week I was approached by an employer I interviewed with in January- they were wondering if I'm finally done immigrating yet, because they wanted to offer me a permanent job. Unfortunately, we're still waiting and they still don't want to apply for an LMO because they think it would be denied :( But it's giving me some hope that the jobs are out there and just waiting for us to grab them as soon as we get AIP. If any of the "graduates" is still reading this, we'd be thrilled to hear your job search experiences.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Thanks Deutschbug, I know right? I push all my hope on the new forms, hope for the faster speed at CIC side, finally what CIC has to do now is just scanning the code and data will simply jump into their system.

About the job search, [as I post one time here that I applied for more than 200 companies], I was in the same situation to have interviews with around 10 companies and all of them refused to apply for a LMO. They just simply told me I couldn't rush while my status was not ready. Anyway, I guess we all are on the same boat. Let's pray for the best on job searches after we "graduate."

sluma

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We submitted our application, the old fashion way. I think I recall mailing our stuff and then hearing that CIC was implementing a new online way of applying. So I have a feeling there are probably quite a few people in July who still sent theirs in through the mail. Still hoping for an early response though :D

Deutschbug

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2012 AIP
Interview........
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2013 DM
LANDED..........
Hopefully Dec. 2013?
They still have to be mailed. I think the only thing that changed is that the new forms have barcodes. I'm not sure what the barcode does, though- I'm assuming that it will make it easier for them to enter/attach information if they just have to do scanning instead of typing.

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
sluma said:
We submitted our application, the old fashion way. I think I recall mailing our stuff and then hearing that CIC was implementing a new online way of applying. So I have a feeling there are probably quite a few people in July who still sent theirs in through the mail. Still hoping for an early response though :D
Make my day give them a call and tell us all you got your AIP. ;D ;D

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
flyerfan said:
So after complaining about the wait :( I check my status on Friday And:

You entered Canada at the CIC Etobicoke office on May 17, 2012 and became a Permanent Resident. :)

I guess I got to skip the interview.....

If I read correctly, I'm DONE. BTW for me the entire process took just about 11 months. I also realized, that the couple of times they updated my status, was always on a Friday.

I guess my spouse will have to give me the official "Welcome to Canada" handshake ;)
So you didn't actually go for a landing interview? If not, I would probably call CIC on that one and see what's going on. But for the sounds of it you are all done, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys, i just recieved my owp last week with the letter to my husband that he is eligible to sponsor and to cut the story short, i've got my AIP already, and according to my ecas before is this:

We received xxxxxx xxxxxx's application for permanent residence on June 24, 2011.

We started processing xxxxx xxxxx 's application on June 29, 2011.

A decision has been made and will be contacted. ((and before opening it,my status still in process..))

and now after i've got my AIP, i'm still waiting for cic to call me cause they say they will contact me, and about more than a week already i still dont have any phone call from cic so what i did is update my ecas only right now and i found this on my ecas..

my status is now DECISION MADE

inside of it is this:

We received xxxxx xxxx's application for permanent residence on June 24, 2011.

We started processing xxxxx xxxx's application on June 29, 2011.

A decision has been made and will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent a letter on May 15, 2012 to (address) about the decision on the application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

my question is that, what is this means?correct me if i'm wrong but in my mind is that: is the sign that i've got already my permanent residency or my second stage approval?pls guys help me regarding to this...i appreciate a lot for any help...thank you guys

Am_lina11

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6 2011
Doc's Request.
30 May 2012
Med's Done....
March 2011/ June 2012
:) Looks like second stage was approved. Congrats!!!!

angelparnes said:
hello guys, i just recieved my owp last week with the letter to my husband that he is eligible to sponsor and to cut the story short, i've got my AIP already, and according to my ecas before is this:

We received xxxxxx xxxxxx's application for permanent residence on June 24, 2011.

A decision has been made and will be contacted. ((and before opening it,my status still in process..))

and now after i've got my AIP, i'm still waiting for cic to call me cause they say they will contact me, and about more than a week already i still dont have any phone call from cic so what i did is update my ecas only right now and i found this on my ecas..

inside of it is this:

We sent a letter on May 15, 2012 to (address) about the decision on the application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

my question is that, what is this means?correct me if i'm wrong but in my mind is that: is the sign that i've got already my permanent residency or my second stage approval?pls guys help me regarding to this...i appreciate a lot for any help...thank you guys

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
angelparnes said:

inside of it is this:

you've got both stages approved, now just waiting for the letter from CIC and phone call/letter from local CIC office, then go landing, and you finally "graduate from the immigration university". ;D Well, as you know, you'll have to wait for your "diploma(PR Card) after "graduation" :p :p

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmandaHsu said:
you've got both stages approved, now just waiting for the letter from CIC and phone call/letter from local CIC office, then go landing, and you finally "graduate from the immigration university". ;D Well, as you know, you'll have to wait for your "diploma(PR Card) after "graduation" :p :p

really!!!!yahhhuuuu!!!thanks GOD the wait is finally over and all i have to do is to wait the letter they sent?so is it about the landing interview already?whheeeww...really can't wait for this...can't wait my husband anymore,,i want to tell him all of this...hahhaha...

AmandaHsu

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
angelparnes said:
really!!!!yahhhuuuu!!!thanks GOD the wait is finally over and all i have to do is to wait the letter they sent?so is it about the landing interview already?whheeeww...really can't wait for this...can't wait my husband anymore,,i want to tell him all of this...hahhaha...

AmandaHsu
you'll receive a letter from CIC about the final decision, which tell you that you'll receive a letter/phone call from local CIC regarding your landing. Then it depends on where you live/what the local CIC to figure out how long you have to wait for landing. For example, I live in a small town, so I got phone call from local office as the same day I received the letter from CIC and they scheduled my case within 2 weeks.

Good luck and congratulations....

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Today i got my landing letter and i will be landing on June 21st at Scarborough!
Good luck for everyone and can you please update my info in the chart so ppl who are landing in Scarborough will know the exact time!
Thanks,