+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Horselover said:
Just checked this morning and now it has also changed from In Process to Decision Made on the first page :D Can I assume that that is second stage approval? It is, right?

I am just confused cause so many people have it say "medicals received" and I don't have that (but they did get them when I submitted my application last year..) My status still just reads the three lines of Application received, we started processing, and decision made and you will be contacted.... My OWP came in the mail yesterday, but it's only valid until July, when my passport + visa expire (I just applied for a new passport and will have that in 4 weeks)...

If that is second stage approval, if I am about 100km East of Toronto, will my landing office most likely be Scarborough????
Congrats!! yes it is your second stage approval !make sure you get the new passport before landing!
And am not sure about your landing office as 100 kms it too far !!there should be another office!
Good luck!

H

Horselover

Thank you!! I have actually been reading this forum for the past 10 months, but didnt really write! This is such a nice group of people!

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
Horselover said:
Thank you!! I have actually been reading this forum for the past 10 months, but didnt really write! This is such a nice group of people!
Hi Horselover,

what's your timeline of your application? When did CIC receive your application?

Thanks for sharing.

H

Horselover

We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 10, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted. April 16, 2011

DM on first page of ECAS Today, April 21, 2011

My OWP letter came in the mail yesterday, April 20th. The call center lady had told me they sent the OWP letter on the 13th.

Mingming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
Horselover said:

We started processing your application on June 10, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted. April 16, 2011

DM on first page of ECAS Today, April 21, 2011

My OWP letter came in the mail yesterday, April 20th. The call center lady had told me they sent the OWP letter on the 13th.

Thanks Horselover.

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
Hi everyone!

My ECAS FINALLY changed! I just dont know what to think of it.....I am the sponsor but up until Friday my ECAS didnt show our application. It changed on Friday and appeared on my ECAS showing status in Processing on my profile even though it has been in processing on my husbands (person being sponsored) profile since the beginning. My husbands profile shows:

We started processing your application on July 27, 2011.

My profile as the sponsor now shows:

We received your application to sponsor ......... .......... on May 31, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 18, 2012.

Is this normal? They show started processing as April 18th 2012 even though they ACTUALLY started in July 2011 based on my husbands profile??

CIC is so confusing......I'm not sure what to think of this?

grippy

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 June 2011
Doc's Request.
additional proof of relationship
LANDED..........
23 May 2012
adrian_calgary said:
Congratulations grippy, I'm glad for you ! :)

Let's hope this means they have finally started processing June applications, and that next week we'll hear more good news from the June people.

The weekend starts on a more positive note after your message.
Thanks adrian_calgary I wish all the best for you too :-*

grippy

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 June 2011
Doc's Request.
additional proof of relationship
LANDED..........
23 May 2012
curious_one said:
Hi everyone!

My ECAS FINALLY changed! I just dont know what to think of it.....I am the sponsor but up until Friday my ECAS didnt show our application. It changed on Friday and appeared on my ECAS showing status in Processing on my profile even though it has been in processing on my husbands (person being sponsored) profile since the beginning. My husbands profile shows:

We started processing your application on July 27, 2011.

Is this normal? They show started processing as April 18th 2012 even though they ACTUALLY started in July 2011 based on my husbands profile??

This means they've already touched your file. You should call CIC on Monday to look into yor file and if the first agent doesn't sound helpful, you should call again until you reach the cooperative one, Good luck :)

cherokee

Apr 18, 2012
Love_Young said:
GOOD LUCK to all of you just beginning the process.
May it be a smooth and easy one.

I think I speak for all of us in the INLAND 2010 thread when I say we wish you all a tremendous amount of patience, ease, and luck. :-*
......guys do u know how long does it take to get an answer from cic once your case is benn decided?
package sent: August 22,2011
process:Oct 6th,2011
my case was transfered to Scarbrough on Nov 11,2011
first stage was approved and got a work permit in early February,2012
lately I read on the cic that my case is been decide...
thanks for ur help

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
curious_one said:

I don't think there is a reason to worry. In my case it was also like that: maybe the dates were not so far apart though (processing the app. of the sponsored person started on 6 apr 2011, and of the sponsor - 25 august 2011). On the same day (25 aug) they sent me a letter to continue with the local immigration office here in Quebec. SO I am sure there is a reason for them to show such dates, and it doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with your file!

June2011

Feb 20, 2012
johanna125 said:
Click link below for chart update as of 22-April-2012. Thanks :)
you can update the chart including my processing date: Received on June 03, 2011; Starting processing June 15, 2011.

thanks

deezy

Apr 23, 2012
Hi All,

Long time lurker first time poster. My application was received on July 29, 2011 and processing started on September 6, 2011. (Please add me to the chart :) ) Now to my question...My application status currently is "in process" and I was wondering if I should wait for a request to do my medicals or take the initiative and go ahead without a request? I haven't received any other correspondence from them apart from the initial correspondence (to my sponsor - my fiancée) confirming the receipt of my application.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
deezy said:
Hi All,

Long time lurker first time poster. My application was received on July 29, 2011 and processing started on September 6, 2011. (Please add me to the chart :) ) Now to my question...My application status currently is "in process" and I was wondering if I should wait for a request to do my medicals or take the initiative and go ahead without a request? I haven't received any other correspondence from them apart from the initial correspondence (to my sponsor - my fiancée) confirming the receipt of my application.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Hello, I was a bit in your situation having sent our file without first having done the medical thinking we needed a customer ID to proceed with it. We did the medical 4 months after we sent the file. Based on what most people seem to advise and also confirmed by the CIC agent I spoke to a couple months ago, it can help to save time when they actually gonna ask for it.