+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
CanAusGal said:
Hi all – just wondering if someone who has received FOSS notes can help me, as I am just wondering what they should look like.

My problem is: I filled out form IMM5563, checking that I would like information via ‘E-mail' and my request was for ‘FOSS electronic notes (information in Canada)', I then faxed and emailed it off on March 15. Yesterday I received a HUGE envelope (120+ pages), via post, from CIC Vegreville and in it, along with all their notes etc, contains a copy of my entire file, including my full application I sent them and all my photos.

Is this FOSS notes or did they stuff up and send me my ‘In Canada Immigration file' which I didn't request? And if it is my immigration file does that mean that my application was pulled from processing and could of slowed down my completion? It shows an issue date for CORP, but says it hasn't been 'printed' yet, but it also has an expiry date of June 6?!?! I'm so confused and wondering if them pulling my file is why I haven't landed yet (from DM Feb 7).
anyone able to help me with this?

brookechung

Mar 26, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2012
SAgirl said:
OMG I'm running around our apartment like crazy :D A couple of minutes ago our landline rang and normally we don't answer private numbers. So for some reason I said to my husband you better answer that as it might be immigration. He answered and the lady asked for me. She said I will be landing on the 27 April in Edmonton! I'm so freaken happy :D!!!!! My ecas has not changed, still says in process and I have not received any letters but I have my landing interview !!!!! I was getting so sad because we have not heard anything!!! Best Friday the 13th ever!!!!!
Congratulations!!!
I wonder if most of the people know when their landing interview would be by phone, or by mail. Thanks!

SAgirl

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
LANDED..........
27-04-2012
brookechung said:
Congratulations!!!
I wonder if most of the people know when their landing interview would be by phone, or by mail. Thanks!

Thank you :D. I think most people find out with a letter when the landing interview is. After that call, i called immigration and they said they mailed the letter yesterday. I don't know why they called but i'm sure glad they did :D

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
i have a very important question please i need answers!!
When do you think i will be illegible to apply for OHiP?
i had my DM last two weeks and i am waiting for the landing letter!!
Thanks a million!

Chaserho

Mar 21, 2012
Berber_amazigh said:
Hi guys
i have a very important question please i need answers!!
When do you think i will be illegible to apply for OHiP?
i had my DM last two weeks and i am waiting for the landing letter!!
Thanks a million!
Do you mean applying a health card ? If yes that you absolutely can do it. I did it last month 21st since I have had my DM letter on 12th. Remember to bring all of the ID and documents ( Dm letter, AIP letter, driver's license , your foreign passport, bank statement for identity support.

PS: You must stand firm if anybody refuse your application. They must be put you on hold and call the head office for fixing it out.

Hope it can be helped you a little bit :).

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaserho said:
Do you mean applying a health card ? If yes that you absolutely can do it. I did it last month 21st since I have had my DM letter on 12th. Remember to bring all of the ID and documents ( Dm letter, AIP letter, driver's license , your foreign passport, bank statement for identity support.

PS: You must stand firm if anybody refuse your application. They must be put you on hold and call the head office for fixing it out.

Hope it can be helped you a little bit :).
Thank you so much! i would definitely Do as you recommended !

brookechung

Mar 26, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2012
SAgirl said:
Thank you :D. I think most people find out with a letter when the landing interview is. After that call, i called immigration and they said they mailed the letter yesterday. I don't know why they called but i'm sure glad they did :D
Well, it's better to receive the call tho because there might be delay on delivery. :)
Congratulations again :) I hope that they will inform me soon about my landing interview. It's been more than two weeks!!

Dee_Dee123

Jan 19, 2012
Ok, so I the sponsor can now finally log into my ECAS. And although we already know we got DM, it's nice to see the actual proof:

My ECAS as the sponsor: Sponsorship Application Status= Decision Made

We received your application to sponsor xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on May 31, 2011

We started processing your application on April 12, 2012.

We sent you a letter on April 12, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

On the same main page for Permanent Residence Application Status = Decision Made

When I click on this it only says:

We received xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx application for permanent residence on May 31, 2011.

We started processing xxxxxxxxxxxxxx application on June 10, 2011.

This is also exactly what appears under my husbands ECAS. He has Decision Made on main page but like the above when click on it, it doesnt say anythign about a letter being sent. It's just a little odd to me because from what ive seen on the forum, many people found out they got DM because it said a letter was sent, however there main page still said In Process. I guess for us its the opposite.

Just hope to get the letters soon! Good luck everyone else!

brookechung

Mar 26, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2012
Dee_Dee123 said:
Ok, so I the sponsor can now finally log into my ECAS. And although we already know we got DM, it's nice to see the actual proof:

We sent you a letter on April 12, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

On the same main page for Permanent Residence Application Status = Decision Made

We received xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx application for permanent residence on May 31, 2011.

This is also exactly what appears under my husbands ECAS. He has Decision Made on main page but like the above when click on it, it doesnt say anythign about a letter being sent. It's just a little odd to me because from what ive seen on the forum, many people found out they got DM because it said a letter was sent, however there main page still said In Process. I guess for us its the opposite.

Congratulations!!
Don't worry too much, you will receive both letters soon!!

anticipation

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14,2011
AOR Received.
March 1, 2012
File Transfer...
DM Received February 21
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012 received in Ottawa
LANDED..........
ON 24-04-2013. Yeah!
Greetings!
Thanks for all the tips and commiseration.
I'm an American married to a lovely Canadian guy.
Strange feeling being prohibited by law from working.
Please add my dates.
Application received Vegreville December 12.
Processing begun March 1, 2012.

Now for some serious thumb twiddling. Always wanted to write the next great American/Canadian novel.

Only through this site, do I feel like I can guess at a time line and make some kind of plans.
You all have been a great help. 8)

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Hi,
It cost us a fortune to deliver a baby without an OHIP, we spent around $9000 for the entire process because of PROM which occurred during 32.4 weeks of my pregnancy, Brampton Civic hospital charged us 2000$/day just for the stay at the hospital excluding physicians and lab charges. We paid $2,600 to the OB and made several other petty payments for the ultrasounds and blood works. Though we were lucky to find the Headwater hospital at Orangeville which is about 40 mins drive from Brampton where we lived, as their charges were 1500$/day. Physicians/OB’s charges were quite less, but headwater hospital was not equipped to keep the babies born less than 35 weeks of gestation. I was transferred from Orangeville hospital to Brampton Civic. We entangled into a real dilemma, not only in terms of financial distress but because my baby had to stay 10 days in the NICU as well. Gratefully baby got his OHIP from day one because of his dad.

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAgirl said:
OMG I'm running around our apartment like crazy :D A couple of minutes ago our landline rang and normally we don't answer private numbers. So for some reason I said to my husband you better answer that as it might be immigration. He answered and the lady asked for me. She said I will be landing on the 27 April in Edmonton! I'm so freaken happy :D!!!!! My ecas has not changed, still says in process and I have not received any letters but I have my landing interview !!!!! I was getting so sad because we have not heard anything!!! Best Friday the 13th ever!!!!!
Hi. For chart update purposes, what's your AIP and DM dates? Thanks.

jeymi

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
15-11-2011
Interview........
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-12-2012
Dee_Dee123 said:

Hi Dee_Dee123, we have similar case on ecas. We had an interview last Apr 3 (our file was transferred to local cic without AIP). When I checked my hubby's ecas (applicant), the status is "DECISION MADE" on main page but no update in the information.

Also he received a call from someone with caller id "hrdc-drhc.gc.ca".

Anyone aside from Dee has similar situation? Is this positive?

Thank You.