+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am_lina11 said:
Berber, I just called CIC and they still didn't attach my additional info I sent in November. She said they may be not updating this information and just working with paper. So I hope yours and mine additional info is there, just not attached electronically.
I need to send even more information, as my husband just got a new job, who knows when that is going to be attached.
:)
Thank you so much! and congrats for your husband the new job!
and yes hopefully we will hear good news very soon!
Best wishes!

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC website updated just now. Processing April 30, 2011 applications now (another 19-day jump) :)

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
johanna125 said:
CIC website updated just now. Processing April 30, 2011 applications now (another 19-day jump) :)
Ya just saw. But my ecas still says they are they received my application on 29th April and still processing it. Do you have any idea how long does it take to update that?

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Dominican22 said:
Hey guys. Just letting you know I got my PR Card in the mail today!! :p ;D Sp Excited! Coming back home to visit next week!!! Cant believe I'm finally done!!! Good luck to you all!! ;)
awesome, the first one to received PR Card.

rucy

Mar 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
the CPC in Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st april 2011
Doc's Request.
27 June 2011
File Transfer...
3nd March 2012
Interview........
2nd May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21st Jun 2012
LANDED..........
21st Jun 2012
how can i join inland chart?

please anyone add me to chart.

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on April 1, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 20, 2011.

We transferred your application to the local CIC office on March 3, 2012. The local CIC office may contact you.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
SL1980 said:
Hi there, thanks. What happened to your application? in process? All the best.
LOL. My original application (in FSW) was rejected on medical grounds; that is awaiting a decision by the Federal Court on my judicial review application.

It took them 31 months to reject my initial application, but I've been living and working in Canada throughout the whole thing, met someone here (actually before I even submitted my FSW application) and married last May. Since excessive demand is not applicable in spousal sponsored class, we submitted a new application this month. In speaking to someone else who has gone through this, I'm expecting the spousal application to take 18-24 months (because even though the medical thing is not disqualifying, it means I'm not going to fall into normal processing time expectations and it took my friend 24 months.)

So the new application arrived in Mississauga on March 6, 2012. My hope is to have sponsor approval by the end of May. Then the long wait begins.

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
computergeek said:
LOL. My original application (in FSW) was rejected on medical grounds; that is awaiting a decision by the Federal Court on my judicial review application.

It took them 31 months to reject my initial application, but I've been living and working in Canada throughout the whole thing, met someone here (actually before I even submitted my FSW application) and married last May. Since excessive demand is not applicable in spousal sponsored class, we submitted a new application this month. In speaking to someone else who has gone through this, I'm expecting the spousal application to take 18-24 months (because even though the medical thing is not disqualifying, it means I'm not going to fall into normal processing time expectations and it took my friend 24 months.)

So the new application arrived in Mississauga on March 6, 2012. My hope is to have sponsor approval by the end of May. Then the long wait begins.
Wow.. hope everything will go smoothly for you. They just updated the web site. Doing the applications received on April 30th.

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
SL1980,

Ya just saw. But my ecas still says they are they received my application on 29th April and still processing it. Do you have any idea how long does it take to update that?
I think I remember someone saying in this thread that it can take eCas a day or two to update the status, so maybe that's your case? You could try calling again today and if they say, "just wait!", point out that you're now behind the announced schedule.

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
waitingitout said:
SL1980,

I think I remember someone saying in this thread that it can take eCas a day or two to update the status, so maybe that's your case? You could try calling again today and if they say, "just wait!", point out that you're now behind the announced schedule.
I just called them!! The agent was helpful and said she will send a message. And also its only a day behind. So I will wait I guess. She asked me call back end of April!!!!

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
By the way, my eCas information says:

Code:
We received your application for permanent residence on May 24, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 2, 2011.

We received the requested information on December 29, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.
Please do add me to the chart! :)

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
:)Another big jump !!
Congrats to all who got good news !!
Hopefully not long for me now !!

threa

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Doc's Request.
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
22-02-2011
Berber_amazigh said:
Thank you so much! and congrats for your husband the new job!
and yes hopefully we will hear good news very soon!
Best wishes!
Same with mine. I sent additional docs dated Oct 20, 2011 and can't see any update on e-cas & when I phone, the agent can't see any updates either. I read from Inland 2010 forum with the same case, so hoping they just forgot to update it.

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
waitingitout said:
Meeep! That's a while.

I hope the agent sends you a message way before that. (I suspect I'd start calling way before that....)
Ha ha ha.... I know, I had been calling them from morning. They just repeat the details in the Ecas and asked me to call back in end of April or beginning of May..