Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
ok I ust answered my own question from above by looking on the chart... im so happy for these people who got AIP in july but what the hell is going on with the rest of us? What happen to the first come first serve system... so pissed off right now and annoyed.

Sorry needed to just get that out.

L

giacanada

Dec 10, 2011
I'm very confused reading the information here. Some people have on their timelines that they got AIP and THEN decision made. But in my case I got decision made and they said they approved my application giving me AIP and without the interview. So does this mean I am approved and almost done? I thought approval meant they made a decision. That's what my letter said when they transferred it to my local office. They said the local office will contact me if an interview or verification is needed and then, will mail me their decision. But, I got the decision and no interview.

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi giacanada!

When did CIC receive your application? Do you mind sharing your timeline and we may be able to help you a little more :D

Also are you applying under family-class?

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
Maybe all of us should call CIC and ask what's goin on.. And tell CIC that there are people in this forum who applied in July and got AIP way ahead of other people... Let's see if each one of us will get the same answer... Next week am planning to call CIC and ask the said question.. Would you ?

Please ask in an inquiring voice and not in a complaining voice... I won't even compare my application to the lucky ones.. Just want to ask whats goin on...

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
Well if you look at the list which is here on the forum, everyone that past in July got the AIP.
And the people that applied before, still no answer!!

I can give you a quick reason as to why they do this! Just to show that their processing time is better then what it really is. Greyghost all I can say is that I flipped my S#%T when I saw people posting on here that they received their AIP having only applied in July.

What really ticks me off is the fact that now it December and we all know how government workers work. All the application processing times are going to go for longer and the only people which getting it in a place we don't want is US!!!!

Today they announced on the news the fact that everything is also getting tighter, so then they are going to look at files 600 times before approving, making processing times LONGER!!

I'm so ready for the holidays YAY!!!

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
Visita44 I had my lawyer call all week asking them what the whole July thing was about the CIC person said that they've never heard of anything like that happening.

Basically you just have to sit on your hands and pray for a miracle to happen. The people at CIC that answer the phone are not allowed to disclose much and second of all they just want to get you off the phone ASAP.

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012

greyghost

Sep 22, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2011
visita44 said:
Maybe all of us should call CIC and ask what's goin on.. And tell CIC that there are people in this forum who applied in July and got AIP way ahead of other people... Let's see if each one of us will get the same answer... Next week am planning to call CIC and ask the said question.. Would you ?

Please ask in an inquiring voice and not in a complaining voice... I won't even compare my application to the lucky ones.. Just want to ask whats goin on...
I actually did ask them that...respectfully...I got a quick answer not to compare my case with others and a brush off the phone....

I know that's their job, I just wish I understood it....I mean in 9 months they haven't even started to look at my wife's sponsorship file, but ppl in July already have AIP?? Seriously?! I know it isn't politically correct to say this but that's bull!!!!!!

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Ya, I am calling monday! I agree all of us should call and see if we all get the same answer.

L

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Hello everyone.

who are the applicants from July who got AIP >? were they on the forum since they applied or they showed up after they recieved their approval?

Iam asking you this because I happen to personally know two july applicants and one august. They havent got any news at all. I told them about this great news and they ve been calling CIC but nothing. they still telling them noway call back in may 2012 actually they say!!!

we are hoping this is truth, but what do you guys think?

(btw, im not trying to offend anyone im just really hoping its really true)

Junglist82

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Hey everyone, I just got an update on my ecas today. just want to know what it means,

We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 21, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
Junglist82 that's really good news!!!!!! It's only a matter of time before you get a call or letter with their decision.

It means that they are actually moving forward with the applications. Hopefully we receive AIP before the end on the year. We have the same dates on the ecas or at least very close, our process date has a difference of 3 days.

This is the first piece of good news I've seen. I have a little hope now for this application.

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
lyrical said:
Hello everyone.

who are the applicants from July who got AIP >? were they on the forum since they applied or they showed up after they recieved their approval?

Iam asking you this because I happen to personally know two july applicants and one august. They havent got any news at all. I told them about this great news and they ve been calling CIC but nothing. they still telling them noway call back in may 2012 actually they say!!!

we are hoping this is truth, but what do you guys think?

(btw, im not trying to offend anyone im just really hoping its really true)
You're not insulting anyone but if you go back about two pages you'll see the person who received their AIP already having only applied in July, or if you look at the list of people that gave their information the only ones that received their AIP are July applicants.

Hopefully now we'll see January applications starting to go through.

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
MrMass said:
Well if you look at the list which is here on the forum, everyone that past in July got the AIP.
And the people that applied before, still no answer!!

I can give you a quick reason as to why they do this! Just to show that their processing time is better then what it really is. Greyghost all I can say is that I flipped my S#%T when I saw people posting on here that they received their AIP having only applied in July.

What really ticks me off is the fact that now it December and we all know how government workers work. All the application processing times are going to go for longer and the only people which getting it in a place we don't want is US!!!!

Today they announced on the news the fact that everything is also getting tighter, so then they are going to look at files 600 times before approving, making processing times LONGER!!

I'm so ready for the holidays YAY!!!
No offence meant... But the said people can't even post here the address he used to submit the OWP application... Can't even copy and paste here the exact image of his e-cas update when he received AIP... I don't know, why he's not doing that...For the record, he better paste the facts here...

HAPPY HOKIDAYS !!!!

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
MrMass said:
You're not insulting anyone but if you go back about two pages you'll see the person who received their AIP already having only applied in July, or if you look at the list of people that gave their information the only ones that received their AIP are July applicants.

Hopefully now we'll see January applications starting to go through.
Then we are better off. Yes all of the sudden july applications being approved for AIP seems me to like they are going to spend more time on second stage. Something fishy for sure.