Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Tecle: thats a great news but I am dying to find out how her application could process that fast?

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
angtao said:
Tecle, that is amazing news then. You are so lucky. I don't know how you got AIP so quickly but hats off to you.

canadian, I guess things are changing then. Did your friend apply inland too? When did she send in her application and when did she get AIP? Is she on this forum? Does she want to join the chart?
Angtao, things are not the same for everybody... compare yourself to members who applied in August this year and last year, CIC starting processing your application within 2 weeks, and as much as some members had said that CIC is only dealing with application filled in November last year, that's not right, cause I know they are working in mine since October the 3rd this year (my E-cas shows that date). husband and me have each an ID number, and we both have access to ECAS... him as the applicant and me as the sponsor, besides my friend who is in Quebec as well, has already its QSC and CIC letter of approval like Tecle only my friend applied in March this year from Quebec Inland. He is not going to join us cause he does not see the need, he is quiet aware on how CIC works, and trust me I.m like everybody else, and that is, that Im also ansious to see how my case is going to evolved because his wife comes from a country that is not the same that my hubby... so I can only tell you that I m in the forum because I enjoy reading everybody, and Im curious to see how others are advancing... so tomorrow Im sending a copy of the QSC to CIC as others members have toll me to do, in case CIC does not get it from MICC. and I will wait, my friend got AIP after 2 weeks getting his QSC... hoping that will be my case, otherwise we are going to get stock with christmas vacations...

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
Hi

I have recieved letter that they have recieved my application n under process.

Can someone tell me can we apply for AIP after initial application.

Naz

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
canadiancitizen said:
According to applicants from Quebec, some of them have already received AIP, that is my best friend... he is the Sponsor and his wife got AIP last month, they applied March 2011... as I said before, case by case scenario...

Canadian Citizen is right, I am sure by mid december 2011 he will receive AIP. WHEN IN QUEBEC IT'S TOO QUICK. Normally if we go by the timeline letter from CIC to MICC should have not have been received by now but 10-1 months from app receipt date. So the earlier u receive that letter the better and the closer to finish line.

Believe me Canadian Citizen, you will receive AIP BY DEC 15 2011. GOOD LUCK. JUST DONT FROGET TO KEEP US POSTED

NOTE: i am in the same boat as you we are exactly both at the same point and i am from quebec as well and we should receive aip by dec 12 2011

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
nazam80 said:
Hi

I have recieved letter that they have recieved my application n under process.

Can someone tell me can we apply for AIP after initial application.

Naz
No, you dont have to apply for AIP afterwards. AIP is "Approval in Principal" and means first stage approval.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
qw123 said:
Canadian Citizen is right, I am sure by mid december 2011 he will receive AIP. WHEN IN QUEBEC IT'S TOO QUICK. Normally if we go by the timeline letter from CIC to MICC should have not have been received by now but 10-1 months from app receipt date. So the earlier u receive that letter the better and the closer to finish line.

Believe me Canadian Citizen, you will receive AIP BY DEC 15 2011. GOOD LUCK. JUST DONT FROGET TO KEEP US POSTED

NOTE: i am in the same boat as you we are exactly both at the same point and i am from quebec as well and we should receive aip by dec 12 2011
Yeah.. I know my friend already received AIP... QW... would you kindly please add your timeline in your profile? please so we can all see your timeline :) please please and you can also add daisypath little cartoon is fun to see all of us with it...

Schillachi

Oct 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011
Well I can finally now log on to ecas it says in process but I dont know since when... day b4 yesterday I could not log on there, sponsor(wife) got a email 4 days ago saying they have received application, then boom yesterday both of us have access to ecas

Tecle.......... jus wow...............

Everyone else of my fellow 2011 inlanders, THUMBS UP if you want your files in Tecle's VO hands lol I certainly do!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

nazam80

Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2011 for PR and Visitor permit extension
Doc's Request.
Police certificate requested on 18th sep 2012 , fingers prints requested on 1st nov 2012
File Transfer...
Filed transferred to local office on 5th sep 2012
Med's Done....
11th August 2011
missha said:
No, you dont have to apply for AIP afterwards. AIP is "Approval in Principal" and means first stage approval.

Hi missha

Thanks I mean to ask owp not AIP. Can we apply owp once AIP is approved?

Naz

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
nazam80 said:
Hi missha

Thanks I mean to ask owp not AIP. Can we apply owp once AIP is approved?

Naz
Yes, you can for sure. It usu takes 1-2 months to process.

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
qw123 said:

That would be amazing for you guys... CSQ does not mean faster AIP though.. My boyfriend received his CSQ on aug 3 and still no news of AIP ! Just saying don't get your expectation too high... I've been building mine since august and everyday i am hopong for goodnews! Prepare for the worst and hope for the best! Good luck everybody !

Tecle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Meds show in ECas march 25, 2013
I call today the clinic, cause the CIC asking for the medical check, the clinic sent last may 7th, we call the CIC today and they said I have to send a letter to Alberta and explain the situation... maybe they find my medical check or not...

liza-laziza

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
sa_ja said:
That would be amazing for you guys... CSQ does not mean faster AIP though.. My boyfriend received his CSQ on aug 3 and still no news of AIP ! Just saying don't get your expectation too high... I've been building mine since august and everyday i am hopong for goodnews! Prepare for the worst and hope for the best! Good luck everybody !
I agree. I applied for PR on 7 March, and I received my CSQ on 19 sept. I was so happy, thought it would be another month until I get AIP. No news since then... It seems like they are working according to the application processing times on their website regardless of when you receive your CSQ... Did anybody of those who applied in 2011 receive his/her AIP already?

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Angus said:
So yes, it lets me log in using either XXXXXXXX or XXXX-XXXX
Thanks so much Angus. Now I feel better to wait ;D

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
canadiancitizen, I don't even know what to say. Who knows what is going on with CIC? Although it is very shocking to hear that your friend that applies INLAND this year in march already got AIP and so did Tecle. It is just very shocking and surprising since this did not happen to anyone is 2010. Not to call anyone a liar on here but it is a public forum and who knows, maybe your "friend" that got AIP is lying. People lie about these things all the time. I would not believe anyone unless you actually saw the paper of there approval. Don't take anything to offense but I know someone that said they did Inland and got approved and then I find out all along that it was a lie and they got transferred. Anyway, best of luck to all of us. Too tired. Loooong day at work and I just got home now. Chin up everyone.

liza-laziza, can you copy and paste the exact date of what is says on your ecas so Angus can add you to the list? Welcome as well.

Schillachi, when you log in to e-cas it should say something like this:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 31, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 19, 2011.

That way you know exactly when you went in to process. Check again and let us know so we can update the chart.

Tecle

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
01-11-2011
Nomination.....
OPW 01-11-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Meds show in ECas march 25, 2013
I can give detaills, I paid yesterday 55 dollars for fingerprints. The only thing I worry is the medical check they lost but I got my work permit, this Saturday I going to take the new sin number and OHIp card(I need a proof of residence)