Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
Angus said:
Happy Wednesday everyone. Let's see if we get an update today again or if they've gone back to Thursdays

Made some changes, per hatrang, to the chart. Let me know what you think! (Thanks hatrang! And yes day count includes weekends, it's just a formula for today minus the app. received date. So total days)

In Limbo - you have been added! Thanks for your details :D
Thanks Angus!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo_liu said:
1) It is really UP TO YOU to supply additonal docs to support your case. i did in my case. send to the same address which you sent your application. you need to state clear as " additional support material" along with your client ID

2) it will take 1-3 months to get info update on Ecas, i received my letter in May states additional information required i sent them right away to CIC. however they did update on Ecas till August.

Good luck, hope this info helps...
Thanks a lot Leo, i really appreciate it!

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
In Limbo said:
Hi..wondering if I could be added to the tracking sheet. Having a bad morning filled with tears and just want this process over with ASAP. Want to take this ride with you all.
Application received March 16
Began processing April 8
Thank you!

I read your post and I feel so so much the same... Your not alone in this ... I cant wait for this whole thing to be over. Stay strong.

L

jeymi

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
15-11-2011
Interview........
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-12-2012
Hi Berber,

You can send supporting documents anytime. I suggest that you include a cover letter to attach these documents to your PR application, with client ID XXXXX.

You can send your additional documents to:

Immigration Officer
CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

Take note it has the same address where you sent the PR application, but different postal code.

To give you an idea, here is our timeline sending additional documents:

Sent the additional documents on May 24
Delivered on May 26 (based on Canada post tracking record)
Ecas shows that they received the information on Aug 3.

Hope this helps.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hey guys, it has been such a crazy week for me. I know how some of you are feeling. Sometimes I have my moments where I am just royally pissed at the long wait times. I remember reading once on this forum that the wait times were 6 months. 1 year is just outrageous. Hang in there folks. I haven't read the Inland 2010 thread yet so hopefully some people that have applied in the first week of December got approval. If not, then we will probably see a shitty jump tomorrow. I don't know. Who knows. You never know with CIC but with having one less day of work it doesn't look too good. I would be happy with anything over a 5 day jump.

leo, thanks for letting us know your dates but you may want to join the Inland 2010 thread. There are a lot of them in there that are waiting for 2nd stage and they may be better able to help you.

Tecle, Angus and I were just wondering what date we should put on the chart for your AIP? Could you call CIC and ask them what day you officially got AIP?

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
I called CIC yesterday, IO said that my file is IN PROCESS on 1st Sept but it hasn't showed up on my e-cas yet. My sponsored's e-cas states IN PROCESS without any dates! Am I adding any value in this room? ::)

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
Hey guys, it has been such a crazy week for me. I know how some of you are feeling. Sometimes I have my moments where I am just royally pissed at the long wait times. I remember reading once on this forum that the wait times were 6 months. 1 year is just outrageous. Hang in there folks. I haven't read the Inland 2010 thread yet so hopefully some people that have applied in the first week of December got approval. If not, then we will probably see a *censored word*ty jump tomorrow. I don't know. Who knows. You never know with CIC but with having one less day of work it doesn't look too good. I would be happy with anything over a 5 day jump.

leo, thanks for letting us know your dates but you may want to join the Inland 2010 thread. There are a lot of them in there that are waiting for 2nd stage and they may be better able to help you.

Tecle, Angus and I were just wondering what date we should put on the chart for your AIP? Could you call CIC and ask them what day you officially got AIP?

Abisehiyo, from the 2010 thread, has already been approved (AIP). His application was received by CPC-V on Dec 6 2010. :)

S.

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeymi said:
Hi Berber,

You can send supporting documents anytime. I suggest that you include a cover letter to attach these documents to your PR application, with client ID XXXXX.

You can send your additional documents to:

Immigration Officer
CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

Take note it has the same address where you sent the PR application, but different postal code.

To give you an idea, here is our timeline sending additional documents:

Sent the additional documents on May 24
Delivered on May 26 (based on Canada post tracking record)
Ecas shows that they received the information on Aug 3.

Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for your help!

dvhtu

Jul 25, 2011
Hi everyone!!!

I am new here. I found this forum after I sent in my permanent res application. Since then, I have been reading it almost everyday. When I first sent my application, I did not that many proofs. I sent joint account document, some document with both of our address, and about 40 pictures.

After reading this forum, I get kinda scared that I might not have sent enough proofs. So I decided to send more proofs and Canada Post shows that it is received in on Nov 3, 2011. After reading the post by jeymi....I get even more scared because I sent the additional documents to the same address and postal code where I first sent in my application. Does that matter? Or will they not accept it?

We applied Inland. I am being sponsored by my boyfriend.
Vegreville received our application on July 4, 2011
ECas shows that they started processing on July 7, 2011.
No more ECas updates since then.

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
Canadagirl85 said:
I read your post and I feel so so much the same... Your not alone in this ... I cant wait for this whole thing to be over. Stay strong.

L
Thanks Canadagirl! The support here is great. I really appreciate this forum.

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilovecanada4ever said:
I called CIC yesterday, IO said that my file is IN PROCESS on 1st Sept but it hasn't showed up on my e-cas yet. My sponsored's e-cas states IN PROCESS without any dates! Am I adding any value in this room? ::)
Lots of value. Goes to show how all over the place CIC are! Mine was received July 21 and didn't go into progress till Sept 26, but is updated on eCas. Yours was received 8 days after mine (July 29), went into progress 25 days before mine did (Sept 1), but is not yet updated on eCas...and then there are people whose app was received in the 8 days between ours that already have AIP ???

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Angus: I did also ask the IO if CIC is going through any changes because I heard someone got AIP in 3 months. He said no, and he had worked there for 8 years, never seen anything like this before. I think I will rather hope low and pray for a miracle to happen.

:)

tinch

Nov 9, 2011
ilovecanada4ever said:

I have to call CIC I guess. They received mine on July 26, but nothing comes up on e-cas. So it might be in process already without being in the the e-cas system?? It just cannot take almost 4 months..

tinch

Nov 9, 2011
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times"

Hi there again..
still desperately hoping for a change on e-cas. Application received on July 26.
Just one thing I don't get at all: Why would the application processing times link help me to find out if it is being processed.. if they haven't even started? They might mean once it's in process.

I will try to talk to someone there. Sorry, this is not a really useful post, just a frustrated one..