Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
kochanie said:
The last comment made me laugh:) Yeah, I don't understand and don't know how to react... Maybe just wait :(
Well, I received only my OWP with the same statement as yours in June. I called CIC to ask for the approval letter, she said the OWP won't be given to me if I do not receive AIP and then, she check her system and told me that she can email the officer to send me a copy of the letter. But, it never comes. Anyhow, I don't want to waste one more hour of my life to call CIC again. Now, I just occupied myself with many things that I can do to enhance my skillset for my dream job.

under_way

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 22, 2011
AOR Received.
may 23
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
sep 12 2012
canadianwife43 said:
Unless u have a really complicated case please don't waste your money on a lawyer, it will not make it go faster. as far as the second stage goes its just a time thing, did u get your OWP?, If u have that you r golden, because you can get your SIN # with that, your driver's license, a job, and apply for OHIP if you r in Ontario. And the rest ( PR card) well thats not a bog issue, its just a waiting game, dont worry it will all work out Congrats on AIP, your just one step closer :)

oh no i've yet to receive the owp.. i applied after i received aip so late june early july..i did apply for ohip, and already had my drivers license..yeah i'm starting to think its beceause of security clearance why my file is being delayed...my case is straight forward for the most part
but when i see people who applied same time like i did, receive their PR i second guess myself

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anticipation said:
Hi Johanna. Just wanted to thank you for updating the 2011 list, especially since you are from 2012.
My AOR is from December 2011 so we are almost batch mates. In April you wrote me an e-mail saying you weren't on e-cas. I trust you have gotten on since then?

Best of luck to you, maybe we'll both get nice Christmas presents.

Anticipation

Hi anticipation. Yes my sponsor finally got the email from CIC about Client number last may. We are able to access ecas too.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Good morning everybody! I woke up around 4:10 in the morning all of a sudden i saw my iphone and checked my e-cas and what a surprised,

We received your application for permanent residence on October 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 22, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

In my husbands e-cas
We received your application to xxxxxxxxxxx on October 11, 2011.

We started processing your application on December 28, 2011.

We sent you a letter on August 22, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Elhadullihah!

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
xxpazaway said:
Good morning everybody! I woke up around 4:10 in the morning all of a sudden i saw my iphone and checked my e-cas and what a surprised,

In my husbands e-cas

We sent you a letter on August 22, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Elhadullihah!
Good morning! Very happy for you! I checked my e- cas also and at last they updated ours.

Application received 7 October 2011.

AIP 22 August 2012.

Started processing application for permanent residence 22 August 2011.

Medicals received.

So they didn't say anything about our 2nd stage being approved? Did anybody else had the same situation where they phoned CIC and said your AIP and when you asked about second stage they said not to worry your file is being transferred to local office and you will get a letter for landing interview in a few weeks? So does this mean 2nd stage approval?

Good luck everbody!!!

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
dawie.south.africa said:
Good morning! Very happy for you! I checked my e- cas also and at last they updated ours.

Application received 7 October 2011.

AIP 22 August 2012.

Started processing application for permanent residence 22 August 2011.

Medicals received.

So they didn't say anything about our 2nd stage being approved? Did anybody else had the same situation where they phoned CIC and said your AIP and when you asked about second stage they said not to worry your file is being transferred to local office and you will get a letter for landing interview in a few weeks? So does this mean 2nd stage approval?

Good luck everbody!!!
They didnt say anything about 2nd stage, im just gonna wait for the letter, ididnt send OWP so i dont know if what i need in order for me to apply online.

I got our AOR letter on December 28, 2011 via e-mail, does it mean the AIP will also send by e-mail too?

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
xxpazaway said:
They didnt say anything about 2nd stage, im just gonna wait for the letter, ididnt send OWP so i dont know if what i need in order for me to apply online.

I got our AOR letter on December 28, 2011 via e-mail, does it mean the AIP will also send by e-mail too?
We are in exact same situation, we also did not send OWP, and we also received AOR via e-mail. When we phoned they said that we will receive a letter in the mail, so I guess we will not be receiving an e-mail for AIP? But not sure :)

Well so far the good news for both of us is that we dont need to do our medicals again! And I truly believe that our second stage is also approved :)

Please keep me updated if you see any changes on your ecas regarding second stage.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
dawie.south.africa said:
We are in exact same situation, we also did not send OWP, and we also received AOR via e-mail. When we phoned they said that we will receive a letter in the mail, so I guess we will not be receiving an e-mail for AIP? But not sure :)

Well so far the good news for both of us is that we dont need to do our medicals again! And I truly believe that our second stage is also approved :)

Please keep me updated if you see any changes on your ecas regarding second stage.
Im really happy when i woke up! This is such a good news for us, i never expect it will change during midnight because i checked it before i sleep. I will let you know if i recieved mine. I hope the 2nd stage is going to be done soon.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
johanna125 said:
Hi hatrang. Good luck. Youre next ..
Thanks dear!

xxpazaway said:

In my husbands e-cas

Elhadullihah!
This news makes my weekend xxpazaway, thanks a lot for sharing and congratulations to you.
That means I'm in 10 more days, so happy to see things moving ;D

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
hatrang said:
Thanks dear!

This news makes my weekend xxpazaway, thanks a lot for sharing and congratulations to you.
That means I'm in 10 more days, so happy to see things moving ;D
Hopefully next week hatrang you will get yours! They said in Website they are processing application recieved on october 7 as of August 22 but mine was october 11, thats by the next week you will hear from them. After almost 11 months atlast i heard something from them. Thanks God it was a beautiful weekend!

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
johanna125 said:
congrats to dawie south africa and to xxpazaway :)
Thank you so much!

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xxpazaway said:
Im really happy when i woke up! This is such a good news for us, i never expect it will change during midnight because i checked it before i sleep. I will let you know if i recieved mine. I hope the 2nd stage is going to be done soon.
Congratulations to you and dawie:) It's always nice to hear good news! Enjoy and celebrate ;D