+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Light rays said:
Dear fiends;
This my story (experience) :

We received your application for permanent residence on February 18, 2011.

We started processing your application on March 22, 2011.

We received the requested information on August 25, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.(This was AIP)

We sent you a letter on July 19, 2012 to xxxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.(this was DM)

Landed today 17 August 2012 at Montreal.

Landing Interview: Just lasted 10 mins.Verified my papers & then asked for the receipt since i already payed online, then congratulation.
First stage: was really long almost 11 months.At the end received AIP which entitled me for Health coverage, SIN & Open work permit.
Second Stage: After almost 5 months & e-cas status changed from In Process to Decision Made.

Personal Level: The wait was devastating, i would check e-cas & this forum like several times a day. Sometimes i would really go down.
All i have to say is that if your papers r in order, there is nothing to worry about. Its just a waiting game.
Have faith, and if u have any questions plz don't hesitate to ask me.
Good luck

HI LIGHT RAYS, i WAS WONDERING WEATHER YOURS WAS AN INLAND SPOUSE APPLICATION, AND DID YOU APPLY FROM mONTREAL?
also did they ask you for your fingerprints before they Requested additional information?

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kama3410 said:
The ecase change today
We received your application for permanent residence on September 1, 2011.

We started processing your application on July 17, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi kama3410. Just curious. Did you include dependent kids in your application or is yours a simple case of 1 partner or 1 spouse?
thanks.

StoneTable

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Tilbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
LANDED..........
09-19-2013
It's hard not to be anxious with all these updates! I'm excited for ya'll getting DM, but there's a batch of us here who've been waiting two months since our AIP who are chewing our fingers off. ;D

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
StoneTable said:
It's hard not to be anxious with all these updates! I'm excited for ya'll getting DM, but there's a batch of us here who've been waiting two months since our AIP who are chewing our fingers off. ;D
that is so true am also waiting 2 months and it seem never ending bf date is on the 24 hope it is over by then
::) :D

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
You still have fingers to chew? Lucky :)
StoneTable said:

chufamily

Jul 3, 2012
We received **'s application for permanent residence on August 8, 2011.

We started processing **'s application on June 27, 2012.

A decision has been made on **'s application. The office will contact ** concerning this decision.

Didn't realize they work during weekends!

StoneTable

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Tilbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
LANDED..........
09-19-2013
chufamily said:
Didn't realize they work during weekends!
They don't. That's just how long it takes for the ecas computer's to catch up with the previous week. :p

Azsereth

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
I received my DM letter in the mail today - the eCAS changed on Saturday, and the letter was issued on August 15 (they started Stage 2 June 18). Do any of you know how long it takes to be contacted by the Montreal office?

This has been an exciting week, I hope the CIC's productive streak continues and that you all hear something soon.

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
Azsereth said:
I received my DM letter in the mail today - the eCAS changed on Saturday, and the letter was issued on August 15 (they started Stage 2 June 18). Do any of you know how long it takes to be contacted by the Montreal office?

This has been an exciting week, I hope the CIC's productive streak continues and that you all hear something soon.
i most say am happy for you my stage to was on june 14 and am waiting for dm but once again congrats glad the wait is over for you

Azsereth

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
vincystress said:
i most say am happy for you my stage to was on june 14 and am waiting for dm but once again congrats glad the wait is over for you
Thanks! A few others from around the same time are receiving their decisions...I'm sure you'll hear something soon!

TheProfessorsWife

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
We received your application for permanent residence on October 4, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 15, 2012.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my husband's application has been approved as a sponsor!!!! They are sending me my work permit in the mail it should arrive shortly!!!!!!!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Quick question they said they are going to start processing my application once I have my medical, background check, and yada yada yada but I sent my medical in... Does this mean they want me to send in another medical, background check, police certificate or is this just informing me of the process and if I haven't done those yet to send them in??

Thanks ahead!
And thanks to the wonderful men and women of this forum for everything!!!
I was shrieking at the top of my lungs when I got this in the mail just 28 minutes ago! And I still can't get over the rush I'm feeling!!
Things do happen! It just takes time!! I hope this is encourages everyone else who is waiting!!
As many have said before me and many will say after, "Your time will come!"
Yay!!!!
:p

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
TheProfessorsWife said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my husband's application has been approved as a sponsor!!!! They are sending me my work permit in the mail it should arrive shortly!!!!!!!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Quick question they said they are going to start processing my application once I have my medical, background check, and yada yada yada but I sent my medical in... Does this mean they want me to send in another medical, background check, police certificate or is this just informing me of the process and if I haven't done those yet to send them in??

Thanks ahead!
I was shrieking at the top of my lungs when I got this in the mail just 28 minutes ago! And I still can't get over the rush I'm feeling!!
Things do happen! It just takes time!! I hope this is encourages everyone else who is waiting!!
Yay!!!!
no they are just informing you if you have not sent them in to do so because the processing of the back ground cheack is started

congrats to you am glad to see Oct has started am Oct 11 when i saw this i was about to jump out my chair congrats to you again
Mr last 1 year you are fine as for now and if you was required to do it again they would have sent you a Mr form to take to a doc so don't worry just enjoy you are fine

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
TheProfessorsWife said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Thanks ahead!
Yay!!!!
Congrats TPW!! finally!! :)